gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Happy Star Wars Day everyone! Here's my next entry to the Clone Wars community build which is a follow up to my previous one.

Having proven herself to Count Dooku and Darth Sidious, Asajj Ventress was tasked to assassinate Anakin Skywalker. She lured him into a trap on the moon Yavin 4 where they engaged in an intense duel throughout the jungle ruins. Eventually, Anakin gave in to his anger and was able to defeat her, fueled by his rage against the Jedi Council. Ventress was assumed to be dead, but she survived and continued to serve her masters.

8707837025_768a0a3684_z.jpg

8708958028_f425331170_z.jpg

8708956244_996df141a2_z.jpg

8707832319_b40ab6e634_z.jpg

I hope you like it, and May the Fourth be with you! :yoda:

Not quite sure what that base is, but this really captures that scene very well! The original Clone Wars was such a good series :wub: Great job Oky!

Thanks! The base is from the Piraka Stronghold. As you can see, those Bionicle sets were quite useful for Star Wars MOCs. :laugh:

Nice one 'Oky', also that base was used in a 2008 coast guard set. :wink:

Though canon-wise isn't Ventress now a bounty hunter or is this early CW ? :blush:

Brick On 'Oky' ! :grin:

Nice one 'Oky', also that base was used in a 2008 coast guard set. :wink:

Though canon-wise isn't Ventress now a bounty hunter or is this early CW ? :blush:

Brick On 'Oky' ! :grin:

Thanks! And yes, she is a bounty hunter now. This was early on in the CW, right after she became Dooku's apprentice.

You picked another of my favorite scenes from the original show! I love how you were able to recreate the ruins with relatively simple building. Too bad you couldn't recreate the rain somehow. :classic:

At first, I thought the base wasn't LEGO. :grin: But it fits so well in the scene! Great job!

One of the most memorable moments of the series, Great Job!

I hope someone comes out with a muunilinst 10 gunship or Durge vs Obi Wan.

I may sound like a twit but what color is that? The bricks that are used the most. Very good as well!

I loved this show and this is another one of my favorite scenes. The MOC here does not disappiont, either. Very nice to see this.

One of my favourite episodes in Clone Wars Oky :thumbup:. I'm liking anything with Ventress in.

I was wondering whether anyone else was planning on using that Bionicle base piece in any Star Wars (or Indiana Jones) creations; I now see I'm not the only one who thought of it. It actually doesn't look too bad, does it? :)

Nifty little build, Oky!

Edited by Blondie-Wan

Thanks everyone! Glad you like it.

You picked another of my favorite scenes from the original show! I love how you were able to recreate the ruins with relatively simple building. Too bad you couldn't recreate the rain somehow. :classic:

Well, at this point of the duel the rain had already stopped and there were no puddles on the ground, so there was not much to recreate, but at least I chose a hairpiece for Anakin that would portray his wet hair from this scene. I hope you can tell that it's supposed to be wet. :classic:

I may sound like a twit but what color is that? The bricks that are used the most. Very good as well!

Just regular old gray. :wink:

I was wondering whether anyone else was planning on using that Bionicle base piece in any Star Wars (or Indiana Jones) creations; I now see I'm not the only one who thought of it. It actually doesn't look too bad, does it? :)

Yeah, it's a quite nice, albeit rather un-Lego-y looking piece. Before this MOC, I used it as a base for a Republic artillery tower. What have you used it for?

Yeah, it's a quite nice, albeit rather un-Lego-y looking piece. Before this MOC, I used it as a base for a Republic artillery tower. What have you used it for?

Nothing yet, aside from one of the official Bionicle sets it came in, but I plan to try it (or them, I should say; I have two) in some Star Wars and Indy MOCs.