Sign in to follow this  
legonut

My Lego City - 2013

After years in the dark ages, a single Lego set (Imperial Shuttle 10212) caught my eye and brought me back to my childhood love of Lego. Not soon after a second set, the Grand Emporium, unleashed the lego monster out of me. From then on, my Lego city had grown from its humble beginnings...

img_2717.jpg

To this monster...

img_4452.jpg

img_4453.jpg

img_4454.jpg

img_4455.jpg

img_4456.jpg

img_4457.jpg

img_4458.jpg

img_4459.jpg

After years of lurking, I finally found the time to learn how to post. Hope you'll enjoy viewing my city :sweet:

Very impressive Legonut!!! It's a very busy city you have there, which is great!

And i see some interesting MODs in there which is always fun :D

AND, i know exactly how you feel about the LEGO monster! My monster came out a few months ago too!

I can't wait for the next update :D

Welcome to EB and Wow what a superb collection you have there i'm very impressed and envious.

Think you might have to build an extension on the house soon.

Thanks for sharing.

Well, a very busy place and a T-rex in the main street too....interesting. I do like the expanded train station and the parking garage too.....Brick On 'legonut' ! :classic:

I'm really running out of room. I've several sets scattered throughout the house and as you can see below the tables dozens of sets still in their box as I still have to find space to display/store them once I build them. That's the problem with lego, they just take too much space especially the trains.

I'll be posting more pictures in the coming weeks including the following:

-A brief story behind the commotion infront of the Town Hall

-A brief story behind the T-rex

-Various details in my lego city e.g. the modified "Park and Gas Octan Station"

It may take a while as I'm just getting used to posting pictures and it'll be hard to access and picture certain parts of my lego city due to the clutter around it so please bear with me.

Excellent town, it's so lively! I love all the trees, they're so lush and inviting. The beach is fantastic too.

I don't have a Lego town set up at home since I can't find the space for it, but I display at shows with my local LUG. Maybe you could consider joining your local LUG (probably the Philippine Bricksters) to allow you to set up and display your creations.

Monsters have got to be fed.... continuously!

I think we've all got a similar problem with Lego sprawl although your problem does seem especially acute....

Thanks for sharing it with us!

I am breathless! I thought the first picture was the city and I thought that was pretty good! But then your actual city blew me away! Nice to see you have a great collection of LEGO boxes! (Please tell me you have already opened all or those) :grin:

Great layout in a such small space and great collection :thumbup: :thumbup:

Nice layout, and I really like what you've done with the beachfront and the lighthouse. Gives me a few ideas as I'm working on a beachfront with the same lighthouse as well.

Excellent collection and layout legonut! I see you really took to the modulars and I'd like to see more of the mods to the City Garage :classic:

Great, I love looking at Lego City's, everyone's is different somehow. Im jealous of your BIG Shark, I still need to find one of those.

Here's the story of my city so far:

What could all the commotion be causing the huge traffic jam along Main St.?

01.jpg

02.jpg

Requiring the deployment of the whole city's emergency response team...

03.jpg

Oh no! It's a little boy who wants to jump off the town hall...

04.jpg

All because everyone wouldn't believe that he saw a "lizard man" running around the city's roof tops. (or maybe it's because of the nutcase citizens of my city who wears costumes every single day :grin: )

05.jpg

Two surgeons are debating on the possible injuries the boy may sustain if he does jump while a representative of the local funeral parlor waits eagerly beside them

06.jpg

The uncle of the boy who happens to be the fire chief of district 2 rushes to the scene with his whole department

07.jpg

Whilst on the other side of the city, with the police force occupied with the jumping kid, several gangs decide to take advantage of the situation...

08.jpg

Assisted by a couple of aliens...

09.jpg

While a lone vigilante plans to foil their plans

10.jpg

And a mad scientist roam around the city on top of his van...

11.jpg

Chasing his pet that escape from his evil lab who decided to have a snack...

12.jpg

Lex lending the lone vigilante a hand by handling the loose "pet" situation

13.jpg

Hope you enjoyed my crazy story/city scenes.

Lex is being a good guy.......Superman will be shocked ! :laugh:

Interesting stories there......I hope that little boy is safe. :wink:

Great story and great city! So dramatic, hope the kid doesn't jump to his doom. [How cruel depicting a suicide in Lego...]

Edited by Dat Lego