Sign in to follow this  

Made for the Fortify Lenfald Challenge in LCC.

This is the home of Manek Asten and his wife Eleonora. Manek is a captain in the army of Lenfald and lives just outside the great city Stonewald.

He has hired Pepin (my character) to oversee the construction of a stone wall around his home as war seems to be coming:

overview.JPG

More pics, including interior, here: http://brickbuilt.tk...sten's-Home.php

Any C&C welcome :classic:

Looks great! Interesting build and great job on the house (it's much better than mine). :thumbup:

Thanks Brickington, and I've had more time to gain experience and pieces :classic:

Shame to build a stone wall around such a lovely house. There's some really nice details inside too, particularly the rocking chair and the stand that holds the shield and helmet. I also like how you've cleared a path through the garden where the rest of the wall is to go.

Shame to build a stone wall around such a lovely house. There's some really nice details inside too, particularly the rocking chair and the stand that holds the shield and helmet. I also like how you've cleared a path through the garden where the rest of the wall is to go.

Thanks Kristel :classic:

So that's what all the yellow flowers were for! Great job as usual! :thumbup:

Yup, and this is just a small part of the plants I got, look for some more green builds soon :wink:

Great house! Very nice details inside!

Edited by soccerkid6

sk, why do you post this here and not as a Mitgardian free build, it even has a Mitgardian flag in the garden? Other than that, great stuff, I really like it, could be just somewhere along the Valholl city wall!!

sk, why do you post this here and not as a Mitgardian free build, it even has a Mitgardian flag in the garden? Other than that, great stuff, I really like it, could be just somewhere along the Valholl city wall!!

I'm a member of the LCC project and this is for a local challenge there, I don't use builds for both projects, and the flag is dark green and yellow, the color of my faction in LCC.

Glad you like it though and I will be building some Mitgardian stuff now :wink: