Darkdragon

Aperture Academy Mafia School: Day 1 The Welcome Surprise

I think this is all a ploy to throw us off his track! Genius!

And why is that? Do you really think mafia would do this? :sceptic:

And why is that? Do you really think mafia would do this? :sceptic:

Honestly, I thought both the town and scum in this run were newbies so a mistake shouldn't point things one way or another. This first vote really is based on very little.

apertureacademy1.png

apertureacademyv1.png

Craig Anheiser (Kristel) - 1 vote (Brickington)

Bud Fox (Tohst) - 5 votes (penalty,penalty,penalty,penalty,penalty)

Ricky Sanders (Brickington) - 5 votes (penalty,penalty,penalty,penalty,penalty)

Meh, I really don't think Ricky is the worst thing around. Confused at this point? Maybe. Scummy? Not sure about that yet. I have others that I believe to be way scummier right now. We still have some voting time, so I'm going to sleep on my info right now, but I think there are a few of us leaning the same direction with our votes.

Because I don't answer to stoners. If you have an accusation, make it. But remember school doesn't last forever and you're going to need a job at a place that doesn't do drug testing.

Why do you care what happens to me after school. Also, it would have been quicker to just post your number and that would have been the end of that. As it stands, you've just moved up the list of people I'd like to lynch.

:hmpf: Really great job, Ricky. I suspect scum/lazy town are going to bandwagon onto him now; although he's been null thus far. I can see it now; our poor cocky mascot getting butchered for nothing. :wall:

Here's a theory - Ricky is dumb town (sorry Ricky). If he was Black Mesa, surely one of his buddies would have had a word in his ear by now to pull him into line.

Or the Black Mesa are all dumb or they're are offering up one of their own for a lynch - both unlikely scenarios, I think. Or the weed is messing with my head.

I think this is all a ploy to throw us off his track! Genius!

See above. And you've just moved up another place on the list.

Or the weed is messing with my head.

See above. And you've just moved up another place on the list.

Casting accusations at me? Whether Black Mesa or just an undesirable here in the school. I know where my vote goes now.

-Bud

Vote Craig Anheiser (Kristel)

ack - Bold didn't show up. How can Bud be having a temper tantrum if his bold doesn't show up?

Let's try that again.

Here's a theory - Ricky is dumb town (sorry Ricky). If he was Black Mesa, surely one of his buddies would have had a word in his ear by now to pull him into line.

Or the Black Mesa are all dumb or they're are offering up one of their own for a lynch - both unlikely scenarios, I think.

This, basically. It's of course possible that he just went solo and made a mistake, but unlikely.

Plus, he was casting a vote. Most noob scum don't dare.

Casting accusations at me? Whether Black Mesa or just an undesirable here in the school. I know where my vote goes now.

-Bud

ack - Bold didn't show up. How can Bud be having a temper tantrum if his bold doesn't show up?

Let's try that again.

I have no read on Craig as he stands now, but your blatant OMGUS (you voted for him because he accused you; "Oh My God You Suck", you say, and vote him just for that) is going to force my hand. This is strike two, bucko.

:hmpf: Really great job, Ricky. I suspect scum/lazy town are going to bandwagon onto him now; although he's been null thus far. I can see it now; our poor cocky mascot getting butchered for nothing. :wall:

To be honest, I don't really have any reads yet. Gun to my head, I'd lynch Davey, but even that's not a concrete read. To be honest, he's going to flip town more likely than not too. Can everyone please speak up? :sceptic:

Hey dude what are in for really, kicking (lynch) the cool guys out

Your really "pissing" the wrong tree here man

Hmm still have to think about what´s happening here in class, so much info, so much info

Hey some heavy metal will help... 'puts on headset'

Unvote: Craig Anheiser (Kristel)

Vote: Allison Reynolds (jamesn)

It seems the vote is for Craig and not for me, but all we did was poke you for your seeming lack of insightful contributions. Like Cameron said, that's OMGUS.

Meh, I really don't think Ricky is the worst thing around. Confused at this point? Maybe. Scummy? Not sure about that yet. I have others that I believe to be way scummier right now. We still have some voting time, so I'm going to sleep on my info right now, but I think there are a few of us leaning the same direction with our votes.

I was thinking just this when I was in my room angsting! Ricky is probably just too giddy from wearing that chicken suit all day; let's lay off him for the moment. He's not a problem right now. But if he continues being unhelpful, scum or town, he will end up being a problem.

-Bud

Let's try that again.

All we can do is throw around accusations today. And hope that if we expel someone, we got a Black Mesa.

All we can do is throw around accusations today. And hope that if we expel someone, we got a Black Mesa.

Sadly, that is true :sceptic: but neither Ricky nor Bud seem like scum to me, just grasping with the rules and confused more likely. And it seems like to me that Bud is trying to start a bandwagon on Craig. I'm not gonna vote yet but he's in my sights if he does anything like this again.

I hope being on my computer will clear my mind.

Vote davey (mencot)

I might've missed it but care to explain your reasoning?

I might've missed it but care to explain your reasoning?

Arbitrary vote to force a lurker to talk?

Hey, its something called a hunch

......... You're using up your vote, just outlined to you as important on a hunch?! Can't you at least try explaining the logic behind it?

Dudes, seriously? A guy can't even hit the gym for 8 hours without the class going crazy?

Where's one of them nerds when you need them? Let's make them figure this out.

I need a protein shake.

WINNING!

I have done some reshearch based on Claire´s reasoning, 2 things:

1. she is on to something here in the trend of what she is speaking about or

2. she is only trying to point suspicion in an other way from herself

But thinking about it when listning to metal, almost all of us have names based on movie or real characters

But whatever

'singing' "Black mesa gonna get us all, lalalala slaughter us like sheep"

Whoa this Death metal rocks

Or the weed is messing with my head.

Sorry about that.

I saw what one of the nerds did (math stuff) ,so just to ruin it,i must say my number is 19 .Sorry man .

I still have my suspicion on the Slytherin guy/guys ,since the beginning ,dunno why.

This is a great start to voting on who to lynch :sarcasm: . Somebody is voting because he has a hunch and we have already got 2 people who have earned themselves penalty votes. this ideal for the scum as they would thrive in the confusion. Lets sit back and look at the situation, there are no particularly scummy people at the moment, so we may end up voting for someone because they make a mistake, and that person probaly would just be a confused townie. I am not going to rush any decisions here, I want to make sure I have voted correctly.

I am not going to rush any decisions here, I want to make sure I have voted correctly.

So tru, so tru

Okay (not ok-ey) I am hungery forgot my Breakfast in the morning and then I am gonna it The Club

Who gonna join me Allison, Chuckie, my treat

I think the painful feet and lungs are nothing compared to the glory of winning the nationals. :innocent2:

Painful feet and lungs are a great deal for me.

I just wish this band thing is over as soon as possible.

Anyway, back to our assignment,

Seriously, :hmpf_bad: so much talking, so little progress.

From what I read so far, nothing interesting at all. :sadnew:

I still don't understand why people can't simply reveal their student numbers if they are really part of the Academy (it is not a secret isn't it?), unless they are not actually students.

Then again, as other people suggested, it might bear no significance at all.

IMO, this is what we have right now. We need to test it if it works. If it doesn't work, we move on.

So we need to work together to find out who isn't cooperating with us.

Seriously?! >.<

Gah.

Hi! I am Adriano! May I address some of you?

*Stands up and walks to the front of the class*

I hereby present my geeky analysis so far.

Out of 22 students,

72.72% (16) revealed their student numbers.

27.27% (6) did not.

Coincidence?

Of the 16 that revealed,

93.75% are numbers between 1 and 18

6.25% are numbers in the hundredths (666)

7+2+7+2 = 18

2+7+2+7 = 18

Largest numeral revealed so far - 18

Coincidence?

6 students did not reveal their numbers till this point in time.

~6% of the students that revealed their numbers which is in the hundredths.

The number revealed is 666

6%

Coincidence?

The Class of 1984 (Updated)

Bob - Sloane - 01

Kristel - Craig - 03

badboytje88 - Michael - 04

Hamerstein NWC - Bob - 05

Tamamono - Cameron - 07

Fred Daniel Yam - William - 08

Brickington - Ricky - 09

mostlytechnic - Mary - 10

esurient - Lucy - 11

Jedi Master Brick - Burton - 12

PsyKater - Adriano - 13

-obelix- - Chuckie - 14

jamesn - Allisom - 15

purpearljelllyblob - Brian - 16

LegoDad - Claire - 18

Antonio - John - 666

wedge09 - Wendy - ??

debricker - Newton - ??

clanure - Andrew - ??

Mencot - Davy - ??

Tohst - Bud - ??

Captain Nemo - Simone - ??

Back to studying,

Brian "Brain" Johnson

:rofl: This was just great! Thank you very much. But it's just entertainment. Do you have any suspicions? Do you (and Claire) still think that the numbers mean anything?

Err...I'm going to go out on a serious limb here, but I'm pretty sure that he was joking when he said his number was 666. Which means that seven haven't revealed their number. Which ruins your analysis. Sorry.

Hey, that was rude. Even though you are right. But that was rude. Please be nice.

I wonder why Ricky Sanders isn't contributing despite the number of times he's spoken? Quit that chicken pretension, as though you're trying to impress someone, and just talk. We can work Black Mesa out, just by talking amongst ourselves.

This is good catch. Even after you have pointed this out, Ricky continued to blabber nonsense. And now he is quiet. I want to hear something more substantial from you, Chicken Suit Guy!

He's on my radar - the last two times he's spoken up, he's effectively said nothing and he only revealed his student number on his second post after Claire raised the question about the numbers and after someone else (Cameron) did so.

Ricky did share his number earlier, but I do love some Chick-Fil-A.

Pay attention, guys. I asked Bud, not Ricky, about his number. And I'm the stoned one here?

This is really weird. Why is Ricky so defensive and throws out his number again? And why is Claire helping him.

I have my suspicions as well... Like Father Chicken said, "It's the quiet ones you got to look out for.."

So, this is why you are talking this whole bunch of nonsense. To be not one of the quiet ones? To avoid being on someone's radar?

Wow, Brian, that's pretty cool! You are smart! You guys say babbling all day won't find the Black Mesa, but it doesn't mean it's bad. I just want to be social-able. If you guys want me to shut up, say so and you guys can feel free to start asking as many questions as you seem fit. Let the interrogating begin!

Highlights by me.

Eh... this is kind of weird? Why are you isolating yourself? Are you not part of the town class? And why do you offer to be quiet? Do you try to adapt yourself as good as possible with the class? Just not attract attention?

Yikes, sorry guys, I am very stupid at the moment. :ugh:

Yes. The question is "just stupid or dumb scum?".

Somehow I just think he's insanely confused.

I know what you feel here. I get the same feeling from him that he often first talks and then thinks. Or is not paying attention to rules. But this could both be true for him being good or evil. The fact that he is really quiet now makes me suspicious. He made a mistake and now he is afraid to make more mistakes and being lynched. Or his team members told him to be quiet.

I hope being on my computer will clear my mind.

What does that even mean? I don't understand you. Throwing out a random vote? For what? Please be more specific next time.

Arbitrary vote to force a lurker to talk?

And why is Allison speaking for you here?

-Bud

Are you serious? This is by far the most scummy move. Craig didn't even accusate you really. He stated that you are suspicous. Now you are nearly convicted. Tabloids would title you as Scum already!

My vote goes against Bud here. You can change my mind when you try to explain your vote. Even though there I can think of no explanation for that.

Vote: Bud Fox (Tohst)

I still don't understand why people can't simply reveal their student numbers if they are really part of the Academy (it is not a secret isn't it?), unless they are not actually students.

Then again, as other people suggested, it might bear no significance at all.

IMO, this is what we have right now. We need to test it if it works. If it doesn't work, we move on.

So we need to work together to find out who isn't cooperating with us.

hey we all have numbers when we got here, they make no diffrence and have no significance at all but I am not gonna shout out mine

because who knows what the scum could gain from that.. you thought of that

I can whisper (PM) it if anybody are SO interested about it,

geez, whatever

I can whisper (PM) it if anybody are SO interested about it,

Why not in public?

Ok I understand you are an foreigner so you don´t understand everything, I will repeat it clearly

because who knows what the scum could gain from that.. you thought of that

-N E V E R- -K N O W- -W H A T- -T H E- -S C U M- -C O U L D- -G A I N- -F R O M- -T H E- -I N F O- -A B O U T- -N U M B E R S-

not to be offensive

Btw some here are just a Pack of Brats