xwingyoda

What are your projects ??

My project is the Separatist Droid army and partly the confederate navy. it will be large when finished early next year

Of course, when finished, it will have more than a thousand droids if all goes well.

I have several 10-wide / 1:22 scale muscle cars on the way. Interesting models with nice combination of good looks and powerful engines ;)

A modular Firehouse which I decided to build after reading about ~VBBN~'s contest:

im001721.jpg

im001724.jpg

im001726.jpg

im001727.jpg

im001731.jpg

Sorry for the bad pics, but they were taken in a haste.. :-D Better and more pics when it's done. ;-)

Very Unique, Builder *y*

Nice moc, I like the architecture :-)

I don't know if a topic like this already exists, if so, feel free to just close this topic 8-|

Anyway, what are you currently working on. My main target then is Lego MOC's ofcourse.

I'm currently preparing for the LegoWorld event in the Netherlands (october 18th to october 23th), the thing I'm working on to hopefully be finished in time to show of is a Technic supercar based on the Mercedes CLK GTR, which is probably best known as the Le Mans 24 hour GT car, which took of and flew over the fence.

Mercedes_CLK_GTR_red.jpg

What I have finished by now is the front suspension and the rear suspension. And currently I'm working on the part in between, which basicly means the gearbox and the chassis to hold the gearbox and suspension parts together.

EDIT Bonaparte: Merged!

Edited by bonaparte

Lets see my latest projects are

-Atlantean Theme MOC line

-Unleash the Kraken MOC Tale

-Indiana Treasure Caves MOC (recently finished;-))

-Buy 2007 Lego :-D

Piranha

My latest and largest project is a separatist turbolaser! It is completely brown, and will be scaled up from the original, the square version, at least 6 feet i hope.

My latest project is an Imperial Soldier fort, like a Sabre Island on steroids. I will utilize the technique seen here http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=145764 to create an 'exposed' red brick look like this 2345pb02.gif but more realistic. I think I mentioned this in another thread, but this one seems more appropriate! :-)

I have since completed this project, you can check it out here:

http://eurobricks.hosting.ipsyn.com/eurofo...opic=10586&st=0

Thanks!

great job SirNadroj,that wall looks great, good idea! that should work for my layout it the downtown area.

I like the fire house UB looks like the trip you took to PAB paid off well.One question though,can the door open?

My project is making the 10133 look like it has been rebuilt by N.R.E.,starting tonight...I'll post pics.

EDIT:sorry but it looks like I'm going to start next weekend,marching band gets in the way of things sometimes |-/

Edited by lego trains rule

Anyone had ever thought of building an Offshore Oil Rig?

I have thoughts of building it ever since the beginning of 2007. I had stopped collecting Lego for over 14 years, I would like to get some older sets first before I were to start my project.

I started my building of the oil rig with 2 X 12x24 Bricks and realized that the platform is just too small for the below equipments/buildings.

One main building of 2 separate buildings joined at "L" shaped.

First building L12 x B8 x H6.66,

Second building L16 X B8 X H13 (Heli pad on top).

Emergency escape launcher for a speed boat L8 X B4.

An oil tank L12 X B8 X H7.66.

A shelter L12 X B10 X H9.66 covering the oil tank with a extend boom for firing up the toxic gases on top.

A crane from #6541.

Work time >

Edited by vhtf.hw.lego

I like the fire house UB looks like the trip you took to PAB paid off well.One question though,can the door open?

No the door is there only for cosmethic reasons. Unfortunately I don't own any roller doors as included in the 7945 Firestation, but when I do, I will install them and see if it turns out to be better. ;-)

One main building of 2 separate buildings joined at "L" shaped.

First building L12 x B8 x H6.66,

Second building L16 X B8 X H13 (Heli pad on top).

Emergency escape launcher for a speed boat L8 X B4.

An oil tank L12 X B8 X H7.66.

A shelter L12 X B10 X H9.66 covering the oil tank with a extend boom for firing up the toxic gases on top.

A crane from #6541.

*snip*

Parts require to complete the oil rig, 3 X 12x24 Bricks #30076, 4 doors, 18 x white fence #3185, 4 X 6x2 black plates #3795 and 6 X 8x2 black plates #3034.

Total floor area is expected to be at L36 X B36 X H22 (if that the boom is counted in, it will be at

Thanks, Wout! *sweet*

And now it's done! :-)

That is beautiful! *wub* I am surprised how well that simple grey edging works; I am going to steal that.... >:-)

That is beautiful! *wub* I am surprised how well that simple grey edging works; I am going to steal that.... >:-)

Thanks! *sweet* But you won't steal anything from me! *sing* It can't be hard to find out where you live..

After all, how many AWFOLs (awful, lol) is there in Australia? X-D

Remember that a hospital is a huge undertaking.

Oh, how right you are. I started planning in march and hope to finish it ... this year... or so... :-D

Ideas for floors shouldn't be hard, there are so many things to do, making a scale hospital would almost be impossible!

I will skip the whole interior because of the scale. I haven

I would recommend having the base at least 48 x 48 studs and make the buildings taller.

Also, in the middle, you should have a very tall drilling tower (about 10 bricks taller than the rest of the buildings):

rig%2090%20side%20view%20at%20night_1.jpg

One last question: How will you make the pillars it's standing on?

Sorry for the late reply as I'm changing my career now and preparing for a new start in my future company.

I would like to use 48x48 but there are no bricks available in such sizes.

Thus I would need to use 5 X 12x24 bricks to allow installations of the Black Support 4 x 4 x 5 Stanchion to the platform.

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.as...2680&viewType=s

I had used the pillars for the oil tower and the cover for the oil tank.

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemIn.asp?P=x259&in=S

Sorry for the poor construction of my reply as I really lack of time... :-)

Here's my next project, designed to fit next to the Firehouse and the other blue building:

You have been doing some interesting work lately; keep it up! I look forward to seeing it completed. I have planned a similar building for Sinnerton.