Hinckley

FABULAND Month Headquarters!

Umbrella stand. :rofl:

Oh... haha. :laugh: I'm good at being unintentionally funny :blush:

I'm so happy for more time, now I can enter all categories without getting stress-related injuries in the process :grin: (I lost first half of February to LEGO World)

I'm so happy for more time, now I can enter all categories without getting stress-related injuries in the process :grin: (I lost first half of February to LEGO World)

But that means you'll give me an aneurism trying to wrap my brain around what you are tying to build :tongue:

But that means you'll give me an aneurism trying to wrap my brain around what you are tying to build :tongue:

:laugh: I'll stop trying to explain my problems then.

The news just said this month was extended... So that's another month of no contests for me.

I hope you didn't join EB just for contests. There are a lot of great discussions happening all over this forum. The contests are just one portion of the fun.

Hinck, these contests are so cute and amazing. I wish I could enter, but I'm not much of a builder (and I don't have anything FABULAND. Nothing. Nada. :blush: ) I'll sit back and watch, but I can't wait to see all of these FABUlous entries! :wub:

Um, I'm blind, stupid or just haven't been able to find where it says when the contests close. It says "Fabuland month" everywhere but that started over a month ago, and so now it's extended? Until when? I dug out the few Fabuland parts I know of, I have a couple of ideas, (this is where I usually get to with each themed month) but don't know when I'll get to it.

Um, I'm blind, stupid or just haven't been able to find where it says when the contests close. It says "Fabuland month" everywhere but that started over a month ago, and so now it's extended? Until when? I dug out the few Fabuland parts I know of, I have a couple of ideas, (this is where I usually get to with each themed month) but don't know when I'll get to it.

[*]Entries must be posted by midnight UTC, March 31st, 2013.

:classic:

Thanks, seems all the contest topics had that information - except the one I looked in before trying here. :facepalm:

Thanks, seems all the contest topics had that information - except the one I looked in before trying here. :facepalm:

Which one was it missing from?

FABULAND Season is officially over! :cry_sad:

Thanks for all the activity and enthusiasm. Contest voting threads will be up in a couple of days. :thumbup:

Today some time. I'm working on the voting threads right now.

FABULAND Month contest voting is now open! Check out the corresponding topics here:

FABULAND Avatar Contest

FABULAND Boat Contest

FABULAND Building Contest

FABULAND Crossover Contest

FABULAND Story Contest

FABULAND Vehicle Contest

Thanks for making FABULAND Season fun! :wub: Best of luck to all entrants in the contests. :thumbup: