lightningtiger

MOC - COOP Agrocentre

But where's the actual Dodge... Really want to see that blue pickup in your showroom!

Cheers

Rog

Aw, I've started the build......I have do the reception/parts counter and add the large showroom too yet....give the tiger a little break. :blush:

So a blue one eh ? Okay.....any images anyone can share ? :blush:

For images of current released model RAM trucks, google RAM Trucks. I know you're in the early build phase, but I thought I'd point out your Dodge dealer ship will need RAM stickers since it is no longer a Dodge Ram, but it's own manufacture under parent Chrysler LLC since 2009. Since it isn't a private owned used car lot :classic:

But where's the actual Dodge...

I was hoping to see a truck too :tongue:

Can't wait to see what you come up with lt! :classic:

For images of current released model RAM trucks, google RAM Trucks. I know you're in the early build phase, but I thought I'd point out your Dodge dealer ship will need RAM stickers since it is no longer a Dodge Ram, but it's own manufacture under parent Chrysler LLC since 2009. Since it isn't a private owned used car lot :classic:

I was hoping to see a truck too :tongue:

Can't wait to see what you come up with lt! :classic:

Thanks for the information......I might have picked a tough one to do eh ? :laugh:

I'll update a.s.a.p......keep watching and suggesting too ! :wink:

I might have picked a tough one to do eh ?

I wouldn't say to tough, you could drop the Dodge brand altogether and make it a single RAM dealer. While looking through the new RAM trucks on their site I signed up to try and win a 2014 ProMaster RAM Van... Could really use one at our business. Hope I get some votes to help better my chances. I probably wouldn't have checked out their site without you choosing their truck! :grin::classic:

I wouldn't say to tough, you could drop the Dodge brand altogether and make it a single RAM dealer. While looking through the new RAM trucks on their site I signed up to try and win a 2014 ProMaster RAM Van... Could really use one at our business. Hope I get some votes to help better my chances. I probably wouldn't have checked out their site without you choosing their truck! :grin::classic:

It depends if I want to have that dealer selling cars as well......I was planning on using old fashion Dodge signage on the structure of which will be continued next week.

Keep watching ! :wink:

Ah, I found a Dodge dealer in Wynyard, SK.....the name sounds familiar to me.....perhaps it has to do with IRT on A&E ! :laugh:

I only need to create an office/parts counter to attach to the workshop entrance and bingo Dodge dealer done......all minus vehicles......oop's I knew I forgot something ! :laugh:

Any suggestions or ideas......I would be very grateful for any help. :classic:

I made some changes to the interior of the CO-OP Agro Centre...... a rack of belts and bearing kits......farm machines do break down right or wrong ? :wink:

000000_coop_agrocentre_37.jpg000000_coop_agrocentre_38.jpg000000_coop_agrocentre_39.jpg

Comments always welcome.....keep watching all my topics because you don't know what's next ! :grin:

Like the drill press. And new additions. What about something hard for you? Co-ops sell feed for the farms right? Also poly pipe and fittings. Sorry just trying to delay your garage wars ;-)

There is already irrigation stuff on the shelves in front of the counter......poly tube isn't easy to do....tried in the past, since this is an open back design of course the building is really larger in real life and would have feed plus poly tubing. :wink:

Oh, and there's no delay in my plans for service station conquest........

BisonOfCourse.jpg

Question......would this work on Cuusoo.....yes or no ? :look:

I'm considering posting it there, but need to know from everyone else what they think......thanks. :sweet:

At least it's worth a try!

Dunno if a project like this really get's the 10,000 supports but at least a respective respect... My vote u got! ;)

There is already irrigation stuff on the shelves in front of the counter......poly tube isn't easy to do....tried in the past, since this is an open back design of course the building is really larger in real life and would have feed plus poly tubing. :wink:

Oh, and there's no delay in my plans for service station conquest........

Ah now I see them well done. Thought it would be hard to replicate poly pipe.

Worth trying on Cuusoo you just never know what others might like.

I do have some fresh images, I shall check to see if they are up to Cuusoo standard....yes, they have a standard....fussy, very fussy they are ! :laugh:

If the tiger tosses it on Cuusoo I'll post a link. :wink:

Amazing interior... I've been mulling a hardware store for some time now... If I do, I know where to look for inspiration. Good job!

Thanks 'wooootles', I look forward to your hardware store design.....suggestion might I say a True Value or Ace hardware store. :classic:

Oh, by the way I have submitted this design as a project on Cuusoo......I'll keep everyone up to date on it's progress......Brick On everyone ! :classic:

At 15 supports now and I have sent images to CO-OP themselves in Canada via good old Facebook. :wink:

Brick On everyone ! :classic:

I received a reply from Canada......

592286_441999585855889_639012113_q.jpg CO-OP CRS 7:33am Mar 13

This is incredible!

Thank you for sharing this with us.

Brick On everyone ! :sweet:

Edited by lightningtiger

I received a reply from Canada......

Nice one! It's always nice when you get a personal response from a big corp (or Co-op in this case...)!

While I have voted for others of your Cuusoo models, I haven't voted for this once as - although realistic - is a little plain on the outside. Probably makes the inside even more impressive as it takes you a bit by surprise but the outside just doesn't do it for me...

Cheers

Rog

This is great lightningtiger. I am way late to the party on the Co-op, but I really feel the poor guy at the counter could use a window in front. I love how you made all the tools. The belts are amazing too, very realistic. Good luck with the future builds and the dealership, even if it is Dodge.

I forgive you 'rriggs', it might be a little boring on the outside but it was the realism I was aiming for.....plus an original design using technic and tiles I really wanted to try. :classic:

Thanks for the kind words too 'LegoDad' and thanks also for the reminder about the Dodge dealer building.....oop's tied up in the service station contest. :blush: