daystar

LDD mini 10232 Palace Cinema

Welcome to EB!

I'll move this over to the Town forum, where I think you can better feedback. The LDD forum is the place to talk about more technical LDD and Ldraw issues etc.

Good work, thanks for sharing.

Maybe the choice of part 85984 instead than 3039 could be more azzeccato for the roofs?

Some hints:

• you should share the lxf file to post your moc in this section. Otherwise it will be moved in the proper theme section.
  • in LDD you can take the screenshot using CTRL+K key shortcut. The screenshot will be taken as a PNG with transparency (so you can add a background later, if you want) and without the grid ot the buttons visible in LDD. Here is a guide about screenshots and thumbnails.
  • instead than attach image and lxf file, you could use an external file hosting such as brickshelf, where you create your gallery hosting both images and lxf files, and put here direct links.

Nice little digital build 'daystar'......if you can get the parts.....build one out of real bricks would be nice too. :classic:

Brick On LDD On 'daystar' ! :classic:

This is...

... soon! :grin:

But nevertheless wonderful! Good job, daystar.

That looks really neat. I think you captured the feel for the most part. I'd almost think a few subtle changes could be made, but I don't have the time to pour over the details right now. But great attempt.

Keep up the good work.

Wow, Really nice, I hope to see tthe lxf file and have a go at it in bricks.

Andy D

Nice mini interpretation. Well done! I really like how you have done the corner part of the building, particularly the sign.

Welcome to EB!

I'll move this over to the Town forum, where I think you can better feedback. The LDD forum is the place to talk about more technical LDD and Ldraw issues etc.

Thx a lot. I'm newbie to here. ^

Good work, thanks for sharing.

Maybe the choice of part 85984 instead than 3039 could be more azzeccato for the roofs?

Some hints:

• you should share the lxf file to post your moc in this section. Otherwise it will be moved in the proper theme section.
  • in LDD you can take the screenshot using CTRL+K key shortcut. The screenshot will be taken as a PNG with transparency (so you can add a background later, if you want) and without the grid ot the buttons visible in LDD. Here is a guide about screenshots and thumbnails.
  • instead than attach image and lxf file, you could use an external file hosting such as brickshelf, where you create your gallery hosting both images and lxf files, and put here direct links.

Wow kind explanations! Thx a lot.

Nice little digital build 'daystar'......if you can get the parts.....build one out of real bricks would be nice too. :classic:

Brick On LDD On 'daystar' ! :classic:

Thx a lot~!

I have ordered real bricks on bricklink. But it's too slow to get them. Cuz I'm too far from sellers.

I live in Korea where there's no lego official shop and pick a brick. *sigh*

That's a nice mini Palace Cinema! :wink: The little sign looks great.

Thx a lot~! ^^

I love the sign too~! ^^

Wow, this looks great. :thumbup:

Thx a lot! ^^

Looks great! I think I like it as much as the real one-- if not more!

Wow..I hope you also like the real one. ^^ thx a lot!

That looks really neat. I think you captured the feel for the most part. I'd almost think a few subtle changes could be made, but I don't have the time to pour over the details right now. But great attempt.

Keep up the good work.

Thx a lot~!

I'm planning to share ldd of this building~! ^^

This is...

... soon! :grin:

But nevertheless wonderful! Good job, daystar.

Thx a lot~!

yeah soon! ^^

Wow, Really nice, I hope to see tthe lxf file and have a go at it in bricks.

Andy D

I have plan to share lxf. ^^

Nice mini interpretation. Well done! I really like how you have done the corner part of the building, particularly the sign.

Wow thx a lot. You have good eyes on details. ^^

Thanks for sharing the lxf file, now all I have to do is get time to do it in bricks. I hope to see your version of it in bricks soon.

Keep up the great design and great work.

Andy D