76004…  

60 members have voted

1. 1. …how do you rate this set?

• Horrid
    • Below Average
    • Average
    • Above Average
    • Totally Swinging!

Thank you Clonie! I can't wait to acquire this set for the minifigs especially Venom and Nick Fury. Both of which are very iconic characters in the Marvel Universe. I like the vehicles very much including the bike and even appreciate the playing feature of the transformation of the vehicular structure to a hovering machine!

Thank you Clone O'Patra for reviewing! The pictures looked great and I loved the minifigures :wub:.

I cannot wait till it is released! I will be the first in line to get my hands on it! :grin:

Thank you so much for the review! It's always nice to read such kind and exciting words about our work! ;)

Funny fact: the number plate has my initials and my year of birth!

Thank you so much for the review! It's always nice to read such kind and exciting words about our work! ;)

Funny fact: the number plate has my initials and my year of birth!

Ooh, it's great to hear from the designer of the set! You really outdid yourself with the car model, if I hadn't said it enough times in the review already.

I actually figured that's what the license plate was, but I opted to make a joke about Megabloks in the review anyhow. Keep on making great sets!

I must say at first I was afraid I would have troubles getting my initials into any stickers at all - because of the funny coincidence of the initials - but, fortunately, it was never an issue :D

Nice review--I'm much more a DC than a Marvel guy, but I think you (and the price point) just pushed me over the edge. Thanks! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Really fun little build... I think when I saw all of the imagery I kept thinking this thing was a Jeep-type vehicle, but holding it in your hand it certainly feels like a very powerful muscle car. That can, y'know, fly.

The Venom fig is probably the highlight. The tendrils are a bit wonky, but he's otherwise perfect.

Having built both, I must say I enjoyed the Batboat set a little more-- but it's close. They're both great little sets, and I certainly hope TLG continues this "SuperHeroes Great Vehicles" business model for years to come!

This is my favorite set among all the 2013 ones. You really did a great job marcosbessa. I love the bulky look of the car, and the minifigs are quite delightful.

Edited by Raeik

Why does nick fury's car's feature remind me of the DMC DeLorean? If LEGO fit the folding wheel feature in somehow into the cuusoo model it would be a not-so-bad play feature.

Very good review, Cloney. I think you covered it quite well, so I don't think I'll bother reviewing it myself. But you're still missing a poll. :wink: I really like this set too, both for the minifigs and vehicles. Gotta love that BTTF-style hover car, but it looks like we'll be getting a real DeLorean time machine very soon! :excited:

Voted average on accident.

I'd say the build is average. However I love the minifigures of Nick Fury and Venom. Even after watching Ultimate Spiderman I think it's freakin' stupid for Spiderman to have a Spiderbike still. This set doesn't come with crappy wannabe popular heroes too like Nova and Beetle or Iron Fist (really, all of the extra heroes in Ultimate Spiderman are dull and boring, they need to take notes from superior team shows like Teen Titans). I'll be buying this if I get some extra $$$.

Edited by BrickG

Actually, forget 'SpiderBike.' just give it to your Black Widow fig, it's a perfect match. Heck, you could even leave the spider sticker on if that's your thing...

Genius.

This set doesn't come with crappy wannabe popular heroes too like Nova and Beetle or Iron Fist (really, all of the extra heroes in Ultimate Spiderman are dull and boring, they need to take notes from superior team shows like Teen Titans).

Not sure that's fair Luke Cage, Iron Fist and Nova are extremely important characters with a long history in the Marvel universe. I for one am happy that LEGO isn't just focusing on the A list of Superheroes like Iron man and Spidey. Plus it would soon become boring with just Spidey and Fury in every set.

Anyway great review, can't wait to pick this set up. It's most likely going to be my first buy of 2013. I'm not a fan of the new Spidey figure, I love the printing but its the blue that gets me. In the shows and other media that I've experienced it's a darker blue. At the moment to me at least I feel that he looks like someone wearing kids pyjamas. Venom looks great but I wish he was a bit like the Dogpound figure in the TMNT theme, a little bit bigger and more muscular. Still a great fig however, and Nick fury is just incredible. It makes me wonder if they will ever release a white Nick Fury fig, maybe as a comic con Exculsive since he's being phased out.

Love the Spider-cycle and the flying car especially the way the cycle can split down the middle for train tracks like in the show.

The thing about this set is that I really want it for Nick Fury more than anything else. Then again, I have a thing for most movies with Samuel L. Jackson. The car looks great, and I am curious how it will look next to she S.H.I.E.L.D. Jeep.

The Super Hero theme has delivered some great sets at the £20 price point and this set is no exception. 3 excellent figures (2 of them unique to the set) and a very attractively designed transforming car make this set an absolute win in my opinion.

Another high-quality review by Cloney O! :wink:

Yes, this is another great $US 20 set. The minifigures are average but the vehicles look really good. Turning the spider-cycle into a hovercraft is a nice play-feature.

Ace review! This set is great for the price point it has! As you get two vehicles and three awesome minifigures.I would reckon that nick fury and venom are going to be big draws for the set.

The car itself is very well designed! It seems lego vehicles are becoming more detailed every year recently. The cycle (although spiderman wouldn't really need it) is very nicely designed also and probably could be used for any of your superheroes! I think its wonderful that lego can give us three minifigs and two reasonably sized vehicles and maintain the £20 price point.This set impresses me and i will certainly be purchasing it. :thumbup:

Just received my order of this set and the BAT and Tumbler set. Before I even opened the BAT set I had to come on here and say this is one of my top 3 favorite sets of all time! The minifigures are amazing, Venom is absolutely brilliant in real life! The price point is superb, and both the Spider-Cycle and flying car are incredibly well designed :thumbup: I would definitely recommend this set to anyone who is considering buying it, and all the people that aren't considering it :sweet:

Great review! I bought the set recently and I love it. The Canadian price wasn't too different from the US one (unlike some other sets...) too which was nice.

The figs of course are amazing, Venom has always been my favourite spidey villain so its nice to have him in Lego form! :wub: Fury is awesome as well but I too prefer the older Spiderman. The one that came with this set suffers from pink eyes and the print on mine was damaged a bit.

The actual build is fantastic too. Nick's car is fexcellent and the transformation is very easy and smooth. I also love the way the missile launcher is hidden and how it comes out. Very well done!