Sign in to follow this  
Darkdragon

Heartlake Heartbreak - Day Four: Motorcycle Drive By

<Amy looks around uncomfortably...>

Soooo... it's either Daisy or Katie. If the day investigator can check out either of those two, it would certainly help this case. If we investigate Daisy then we should be able to verify or dispute Oscar's claims as well, even though Oscar's already allegedly been confirmed townie twice. Still, better to be doubly triply sure, right?

Hm, so we finally see a night kill. And I see Shadell keeps trying to confuse us even in her death :hmpf:

Daisy, if you are vanilla. Why do you still have the glasses? I doubt Oscar would set you up like that. If he was, why would he mix in the new mustache thing? I think you are the scum framer.

Still, better to be doubly triply sure, right?

Well, we could ignore the flailings of a scum. After all, the flippity-flappity of those flailing lips is going to become deafening if not removed soon.

That's my professional opinion on the matter, as a man of the law. Flippity-flappity.

Daisy, if you are vanilla. Why do you still have the glasses? I doubt Oscar would set you up like that. If he was, why would he mix in the new mustache thing? I think you are the scum framer.

I don't know. And I am not.

Well, we could ignore the flailings of a scum. After all, the flippity-flappity of those flailing lips is going to become deafening if not removed soon.

That's my professional opinion on the matter, as a man of the law. Flippity-flappity.

I am not getting banned, if anything you should get banned for non-participation. Shoo. Go screw a trashcan or something.

For people that did not understand, Fred likely being one of them: They are both full of crap, and trashy.

It needs to be noted that Shadell and Matilda offered that theory up themselves, and I suspect it was because they knew it was true, and it was a way to put them ahead of the pack when I proposed Daisy as a suitable lynch. They never had to vote, but they could look back and use that of evidence of their towniness. But no. Old Walter had to scummify the day and become the lynch, so we never got to know what Daisy's glass frames were. Well, looks like today's our lucky day. Or maybe we'll get lucky, and the day vig will snuff her early, and we won't have to swim through her verbose and impotent rage for the whole 60 plus hours in this "day".

Hey, day vig, I know you're taking orders from Oscar, but, just this once, please do a hit for old Fred. It would warm him to the cockles of his empty, bitter heart. Please make Daisy something we must refer to in the past tense. An ex-human, if you will.

Hugs and kisses.

Fred :cry_happy:

It needs to be noted that Shadell and Matilda offered that theory up themselves, and I suspect it was because they knew it was true, and it was a way to put them ahead of the pack when I proposed Daisy as a suitable lynch. They never had to vote, but they could look back and use that of evidence of their towniness. But no. Old Walter had to scummify the day and become the lynch, so we never got to know what Daisy's glass frames were. Well, looks like today's our lucky day. Or maybe we'll get lucky, and the day vig will snuff her early, and we won't have to swim through her verbose and impotent rage for the whole 60 plus hours in this "day".

Hey, day vig, I know you're taking orders from Oscar, but, just this once, please do a hit for old Fred. It would warm him to the cockles of his empty, bitter heart. Please make Daisy something we must refer to in the past tense. An ex-human, if you will.

Hugs and kisses.

Fred :cry_happy:

Yeah whatever, do it, then I can laugh from the grave about Fred's mental disability. I am usually not one to laugh about the handicapped, but it's funny because he thinks he is a genius.

Scum flail. Even on block, without reading what Daisy is saying, I can call it :laugh: Next five posts are scum flails too.

You know what. I can just sit here getting pissed at Fred's stupidity, but I don't need that. I know I worked very hard in this game. I will be back to respond to something non-stupid. If you want to kill me, that's fine. You will see I am innocent, and then what do you have. I offered to help with figuring that out, but if people want to be dumb, that's your fault. Town is is in a great positon right now, killing me doesn't matter much on the grand scheme of things. Kill me, use the investigation on someone more valuable-role wise. I did my best, if you want to be megablocking dumb, that's on you. See ya.

I am not scum. A pair or glasses and a fake mustache? Why did Fred and Amy did not find that fake mustache? You are setting me up.

Setting you up? Here's something I hadn't told you. During all of that madness to figure out if it was you or Dr. Teeth lying, I encouraged Fozzie not to kill you. He was so convinced you were lying he had submitted his Action to kill you and I suggested he change it to protect The Inventor. Why? Because we couldn't be sure which one of you was lying and I didn't want to potentially lose Townies who were playing hard. Fozzie and I also decided not to kill Dr. Teeth because if he was telling the truth, we'd lose two Townies.

Yes, Dr. Teeth is an insane person who, for some reason, seems super Scummy as well, but the point is, Fozzie and I called off any killing so we could verify our suspicions through other means. I wasn't sure about you, but still thought you were 75% trustable, despite everyone else saying you were probably Scum. Now, at this point, blame God because she was the one who told me about your glasses. That's information we have. We can't ignore it. Even if you've worked super hard, which I agree, we can't take the chance that it doesn't mean something. A true Townie, a true Vanilla Townie would know that this is the way to forward the team.

You've been working your megablocks off, I just don't think it's for the Town side. And despite people attacking you as a person. I've had a lot of fun with you in this game. I've really enjoyed our conversation. It's the longest of any other I have going. Sorry, I'm so paranoid that I thought you needed a third lunch on you, but you kept asking for and guessing identities, so I had to have you verified. Had to! I used one lunch on Katie who had no item. Two lunches had been used on you that both showed frames without lenses. Why did Katie have nothing, after she claims to have used her lunch, and you've had two similar items after you've used your lunch? The Town needs to find that out.

Oscar spoke of three ways to verify me. Using the flavor cop was one of them? Right...

Yes. :blush: I wasn't going to let you know which one we were using so you could have yourself tailored. Maybe that's what you are? A Scum Jack-of-All-Trades. You did use the watcher on Night One, that's how you found Fozzie, who you keep trying to convince me is Scum or Neutral, and maybe you tailored yourself last night, hence the mustache disguise, since you knew I was out to verify you.

Your defense isn't a Townie defense, I'm sorry to say. :sceptic:

<Amy looks around uncomfortably...>

Soooo... it's either Daisy or Katie. If the day investigator can check out either of those two, it would certainly help this case. If we investigate Daisy then we should be able to verify or dispute Oscar's claims as well, even though Oscar's already allegedly been confirmed townie twice. Still, better to be doubly triply sure, right?

Verify verify verify. I suggest we investigate Katie, since I'm positive Daisy is lying to us and not sure if the whole argument with Katie was some sort of elaborate ruse, so I'd love to see Katie investigated as I think we already know Daisy's alignment. I don't mind the triple verification. I also want to be sure before we send out any huge sausages or flesh eating chickens.

You know what. I can just sit here getting pissed at Fred's stupidity, but I don't need that. I know I worked very hard in this game. I will be back to respond to something non-stupid. If you want to kill me, that's fine. You will see I am innocent, and then what do you have. I offered to help with figuring that out, but if people want to be dumb, that's your fault. Town is is in a great positon right now, killing me doesn't matter much on the grand scheme of things. Kill me, use the investigation on someone more valuable-role wise. I did my best, if you want to be megablocking dumb, that's on you. See ya.

If it means anything, I'm really going to miss you. :cry_sad:

Daisy, I understand you're angry, but being a complete megablock isn't going to help your case. Although it's not like you have any case at all. :laugh: Your only defense to the accusations is blatantly bad AtE and insistence against his results. You're not even trying to claim a role that corresponds with a mustache and glasses.

How have you "worked so hard"? What have you done for the town? Because unless you back that up with actual instances where you've helped, it's just more bad AtE.

You say Oscar has either "intentionally or unintentionally set you up" - how the hell would he "unintentionally" set you up? :wacko: "Oh dear, I've used my last lunch on Daisy and I found the wrong items! Whatever shall we do!?" :grin:

I see no reason for the day vig not to shoot Scuba today. :sweet:

And my Scuba I of course mean Daisy. :blush: Sorry, God.

Update on the Daisy situation:

Sara just used her lunch on a player who had made a roleclaim to me in private. The result that Sara got was a clue to that roleclaim. Therefore, the flavor cop lunch works towards a players Day or Night Action. I am guessing Daisy is the Day Framer to counteract the Day Investigator. It's easy for Daisy to claim vanilla again and again if she wouldn't be seen targeting anyone at night.

Daisy: Scum.

With that in mind, let's not be so vocal about who we want to investigate during the day. It may be too late to get an accurate reading on Katie... :sceptic:

Tammy, what is AtE? :hmpf:

Verify verify verify. I suggest we investigate Katie, since I'm positive Daisy is lying to us and not sure if the whole argument with Katie was some sort of elaborate ruse, so I'd love to see Katie investigated as I think we already know Daisy's alignment. I don't mind the triple verification. I also want to be sure before we send out any huge sausages or flesh eating chickens.

Mmm, I agree. The only thing about this case that seemed a bit weird to me is that, at least according to Daisy, it's Katie vs. Daisy. I was pretty convinced of Katie's guilt before, but the fact that she also turned out to be Dr. Teeth makes me want to lynch her that much more.

Although, tbh, one of them is probably innocent, and since we know Daisy's scum, we can deduce that Katie and her sibling are probably both town. Still, I'd like to see what each of them flip.

And Oscar, it's Appeal to Emotion. Sorry, I forgot how much you hated acronyms. :blush: In short, it's an excuse to not give a real defense, an excuse I've used frequently in the past. :laugh:

I can think of two reasons why Shadell was missing.

1) The scum want us to remain in the dark

2) Oscar really was framing Shadell and needed Shadell's alignment to be kept dark to prevent his lynch today.

Considering how helpful Oscar has been in finding two scum and leading the lynch against them, I am leaning towards the first reason.

Daisy, getting in fights with Fred really does not help your claim, especially since you seem to be focusing on insulting him instead of disproving him. Also, if you are a vanilla townie, as you claim, why were the glasses in your room? You're disputing Oscar's claim about the moustache but I haven't heard you dispute the glasses. To add on to this, your posts on day one before the lie detector was found to be fraudulent were rather odd.

I can think of two reasons why Shadell was missing.

1) The scum want us to remain in the dark

2) Oscar really was framing Shadell and needed Shadell's alignment to be kept dark to prevent his lynch today.

Considering how helpful Oscar has been in finding two scum and leading the lynch against them, I am leaning towards the first reason.

Oh Gee, thanks for the vote of confidence. Maybe a third town investigation and a fourth Scum corpse will inch you closer to believing me. :tongue:

Okay. Should things be so simple?

I can confirm that Daisy is playing false as she was lying the whole night without even having a reason to. So yes, she is probably our best lynch for today.

On other side I am one of those people that are still suspicious of Oscar. I did not see any evidence of his innocence so far. And a scummy Oscar would be the only one I can think of, whom it would benefit to janitor Shadell.

But still. Lynching Scuba could be another piece of the puzzle named Oscar. If Scuba is town. Then my vote for today will go against Oscar, I think.

Okay. Should things be so simple?

I can confirm that Daisy is playing false as she was lying the whole night without even having a reason to. So yes, she is probably our best lynch for today.

On other side I am one of those people that are still suspicious of Oscar. I did not see any evidence of his innocence so far. And a scummy Oscar would be the only one I can think of, whom it would benefit to janitor Shadell.

But still. Lynching Scuba could be another piece of the puzzle named Oscar. If Scuba is town. Then my vote for today will go against Oscar, I think.

Go ahead and vote for me if you're not convinced at this point, but I did just help Fozzie decide not to kill you since we were afraid we might lose two Townies, since you proved you were the other Sibling. Then I told you immediately when I learned Daisy was the one was lying. So, why do you still suspect me after I've helped you? You're still very strange to me, even if Daisy is Scum. Your behavior has just been off. Potential language barrier aside, you pulled the Scummy "I'm confused about everything" followed by the even Scummier "I'll be right back with in-depth voting and behavior analysis!" that we never saw. Hopefully, we'll have cleared up soon enough anyway. You may just be a weird sibling. I'm not confident doing anything like lynching or vig-killing you until we're absolutely certain you're Scum. You're definitely a Sibling and we'll lose your counterpart if you die. I'm convinced your Sibling is Town, so I don't want you dying unless we know for a fact that you're Scum.

Maybe your posts were so Scummy, Daisy decided to bus you. :sceptic: However, how would this Scum team survive with Shadell bussing Matilda and Daisy bussing you?

Anyway, keep suspecting me in the mean time. I'm sure that'll get you far. :hmpf: I'll continue to try and help get you verified...

Katie, one more thing: How can you doubt Daisy's alignment since he was blatantly lying to you all night, which you said yourself, and his only defense is "I'm not Scum. Oscar is setting me up"? What substance do you see in his argument that gives you any doubt as to his alignment? Especially since you were screaming all night that he was Scum? You were convinced he was Scum but now you're going to wait to see? I don't follow your logic and I haven't followed it almost this whole game.

This whole Katie/Daisy thing is just weird.

Daisy's defense in private: "I am not a liar." "I do not have a job." Those aren't exact quotes, by the way. Wouldn't want to break the rules. :innocent: However, my point is that she isn't giving any other explanation, defying God and not offering any other accusations or cases against what is happening here. Remind anyone of Shadell?

Daisy, do you have anything of substance for us? I don't think God would lie to me.

1. Oscar, Fozzie, just call him Jack, was scared of me because I called him a neutral, which, mark my word, he is. That had nothing to do with him thinking I was lying, which I was not. I don't know what the glasses or the mustache mean. I honestly don't. All I can think of is that I have some sort of role that I am not aware of. I can't think of one that would correspond to the glasses and(or?) mustache.

2. Tammy. I don't know what AtE means, megabluck off. Appeal to emotion? megabluck that shit. Get out. Go protect your buddy Katie.

3. Ginny: What's to disprove? He doesn't make a case, there's nothing to disprove.

To me this is simple: I know I am telling the truth, the rest I am not sure about.

2. Tammy. I don't know what AtE means, megabluck off. Appeal to emotion? megabluck that shit. Get out. Go protect your buddy Katie.

This guy. :laugh:

It's hilarious how you think I'm scum with Katie when I've been one of the ones pushing hardest for her lynch almost all game.

Keep flailing, scumbag. :grin:

I would love to make a defense with something substantial. All I have is my behaviour in private and in public. Of course I don't think killing or lynching me is the best option, as I know I am innocent. However, I do see the point. It's a shame two townies will now have to die for a scum that could have been dealt with last night.

This guy. :laugh:

It's hilarious how you think I'm scum with Katie when I've been one of the ones pushing hardest for her lynch almost all game.

Keep flailing, scumbag. :grin:

Whatever. Don't be like Fred. He's a douche. You don't wanna be a douche. Ok? Ok.

Can we vote now? I've been saying it since Day One and I'll be completely content casting my vote for Daisy. Damnit YG-49, why did you have to be such a noob in Noir Mafia and get killed off so early...oops sorry.

By the way, look at the title "motorcycle drive by". I'm a bike cop, does that mean anything for me? Am I going to die? Am I incriminating myself?

1. Oscar, Fozzie, just call him Jack, was scared of me because I called him a neutral, which, mark my word, he is.

You know for a fact that he's not Scum, right? Because you are and he's not on your team... Or maybe you are on the same team. Reverse Psychology... :sceptic: For now I trust Fozzie, though.

I've been looking through my communications with Daisy. He tells me one of the reasons he thought Heather was Rowlf was because Heather told him she knew someone who had a way of verifying if he had used a Lunch or used an Action. I'm sure Daisy was afraid of being caught, so another reason I believe she is Scum. Heather basically threatened him that she would be able to see if he had an Action and he thought she was Rowlf.

Another Scummy thing Katie did yesterday: She said she was afraid to appear Scummy. Which is an odd thing for a Townie to say. Townies shouldn't worry about "appearing Scummy". If they are telling the truth, it will be proven in the long run and benefit the Town.

Interestingly, Penny has never voted and has barely posted.

I don't think he's scum because Jack he has a set of actions that does not make sense for a scum Jack of all Trades.

That's not entirely accurate, I was able to narrow down Rowlf's identity to two people. It was not a reason, it was actually me responding to something you said earlier about a certain person, and me saying that role Heather told me about might have belonged to that certain person. The narrowing down was just me having common sense and a list of people and knowing about some of those people, and knowing you trust Rowlf, being able you would not trust so easily. Makes sense?

Something I'd like to point out about Jack: He said at one point he'd use his Governor action, and threatened us in private if Shadell was to be lynched, and made a very sudden change later. He is incredibly jumpy about all the time... Keep an eye on him, will you?

Can we vote now? I've been saying it since Day One and I'll be completely content casting my vote for Daisy.

Why do you want to vote early? If you really think I am scum, you'd want as much info from me as possible, right?