______

Marvel Cinematic Universe

I had thought surtur was already set to be the villain?

Is he? I thought I had read that but couldn't seem to find it again. Well that's good news then.

What does everyone think of Jessica Jones so far? I saw the first episode and really liked it. Although there is one scene between jessica and luke that's not exactly safe for children to watch so heads up...

I LOVE this show! It's really great and I'm liking it better than Daredevil. Kilgrave has to be the scariest MCU villain to date. I'm up to episode 6 and each episode really is better than the last!

I'm also hoping that

Hellcat

will appear eventually, maybe in season 2.

Also, yes, there's a lot of sex in this show, so take that as a warning.

What does everyone think of Jessica Jones so far? I saw the first episode and really liked it. Although there is one scene between jessica and luke that's not exactly safe for children to watch so heads up...

yeah, I watched the first 9 episodes so far there are a lot of scenes like that. Like it a lot so far but I think daredevil was better thus far.

So far looking good. It really has the feel and look of The Winter Soldier--which is a good thing. I was concerned that this would just become Avengers 2.1, and all the focus would be stolen from what's supposed to be Captain America 3. It thankfully doesn't look that way though, so I hope the Captain America crew clearly stays in focus as the main characters and other folks (Scarlet Witch, Vision, War Machine, Ant-Man, etc.) tend to stay in the background.

That trailer was sick! So very excited to watch it in theatres, that Black Panther shot gave me chills. Now if only we could see what the sets look like...

I thought the trailer was really good. I think it may be confusing for casual fans (or parents) who may think Tony should be the rebellious one and Steve should be the rules guy. I also think Iron Man in the last beatdown scene looked really red, like there wasn't a lot of gold. I know it's a new suit, just looks off in that scene.

So excited for black panther!! Also can't wait to see how the sets turn out *fingers crossed*

So I just finished watching Jessica jones and overall I didn't like it as much as daredevil but it was a great show David tenant was a great choice for killgrave

Civil War trailer looked great, and I agree it has the feel of Winter Soldier but the good parts of it. I personally thought WS wasn't great but I'm excited for this movie!

When Tony says "So was I" ugh manly tears :tongue:

Now Jessica Jones. There were some great parts for sure, but overall it wasn't great. It dragged on too long and really only 8 of the 13 episodes were relevant.

I think this was a great example of Marvel trying be dark just for the sake of being dark without any real reason. Honestly it just made it almost cheesy and unnecessary.

And what's the point of Marvel always hyping about their connected cinematic universe when no one ever shows up?! Isn't Daredevil like 2 blocks away?

David Tennant was great as Kilgrave. Honestly he did his best at acting a poorly developed character. I understand he's obsessed with Jessica and being spoonfed everything thanks to his powers may have made him slightly unaware of what's happening in places elsewhere, but with his potential, he couldn't done so much worse than just make some random people hang themselves.

The only reason he didn't control anyone useful like any other superhero in its little 'universe' other than Luke Cage (does he really need 13 episodes about himself?) seems because the actors were simply not available.

Anyway that's just my thoughts. Also the opening soundtrack was nowhere near as good as that of Daredevil's

Oh my dear lord i want to see those sets now xD Thanks Goodfella!

Also, has this been discussed over yet? it's assumingly Spiderman's eye:

lens.png?resize=500%2C783

Edited by kevkipo

Oh my dear lord i want to see those sets now xD Thanks Goodfella!

Also, has this been discussed over yet? it's assumingly Spiderman's eye:

Woah... looks interesting!

"Has claws that a real housewife would envy"...... What? Whoever comes up with the stuff on these covers needs to be fired

Black Panther looks great! I'm so excited to see him on screen for the first time!

The Civil War trailer was amazing! I love the Winter Soldier tone that they're going for, which definitely makes sense with the subject matter. That scene at the end with Cap and Tony just shattered my heart into a million pieces. :cry2:

This is definitely the movie I'm most hyped for next year, along with Suicide Squad.

Spiderman is confirmed for Civil War. Yeah I know we already knew that but apparently this is the first time it has been confirmed by Marvel. Also he will have the classic costume!