Yeah, a big online retailer in the Netherlands has that date on the website. But they are available at other places already, Even below the recommended prize (a little).

I'm seriously impressed, the Gold Dragon looks even better in person! The backside of the robot is kind of disappointing, but it's nothing a few mods can't fix. Still a great value for such a small set.

If it's available on the 17th, I might buy the Golden Dragon.

What retailer? Intertoys?

Our fat blue friend has it for 29.99 starting Monday, so you'll have it on Tuesday. Toys XL has it for 29.99 as well. I wouldn't be surprised if you could already find it at Intertoys (in stores), because I believe they usually get new stuff on Thursdays. It's 32 euros at Intertoys, though.

Edited by Prominence

Yeah it would have been nice if the rear of the little mech had been snotted, but its hard to really complain with such a cheap set.

A friend of mine went to Disneyland in California yesterday, and went to the LEGO Store that is at the resort. He said they had Ninjago 2013, so that means that the sets are available in the US. :laugh:

Amazon US has some new Ninjago 2013 sets now. You will have to search LEGO 70500, LEGO 70504, or LEGO 70505. Don't put the set name or it won't show up on your search.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dtoys-and-games&field-keywords=LEGO+70505

They also show up in Central Illinos at Toysrus. They wouldn't allow me to buy the new sets. They said manager can't orveride it. The lego person put them on the shelf and can not sale until January. What a crappppp!!!

Thanks, hotwheelspsp! Interesting view of the back of the Garmatron:

51MYHPl%2BmsL._AA300_.jpg

Yeah, thanks, and I hope that the green round thing on the back of the Garmatron makes the bottom fall out so that whoever is on the top falls into the prison. :wink::grin:

I ordered Kai's robot this morning from amazon. I just got back from Toys R us and they had The Temple ( $74.99) and the Garmatron ( $44.99) I was pleased that the markup wasn't that bad, but I've just spent way to much on new Lego sets so I didn't buy either.

Very nice! Definitely exceeds my expectations-- the front view made me think the back of the vehicle would end up quite skeletal-looking. Instead it's as solid as the front, or perhaps even more so!

Updated! I went back to Toys R Us this morning and was able to buy other sets excepted LEGO NinjaGo 70501 Samurai Bike (not allow to sell 'til January).

Toys R US has $25 off $100 Lego Construction set promotion EXCLUDED Turtle Ninja and Technic. So I canceled Amazon order and bought from ToysRUS.

Still no sign of the Gold Dragon.

Edited by hotwheelspsp

Nice pics, thanks. From the first one, it looks like 'Garmalord' has a new face print, if I'm not mistaken. Is this the first confirmation (I may have lost count)?

Son is getting Cole's Power drill for Christmas (plus the Cole ZX big assault vehicle which was on a massive sale and samurai mech).

The stone bike still looks a tad off imo. The golden dragon seems good on the box. Kai's fire robot is a bargain and should buy. The Temple of Light, even with folding walls (as I noticed early on :) ) still is a to lite imo. The mech in it makes it even more ' less ' .

Garmatron is definatelly the most interestign of all.

Nice pics, thanks. From the first one, it looks like 'Garmalord' has a new face print, if I'm not mistaken. Is this the first confirmation (I may have lost count)?

I see that too, but it's not definite. After all, how much of the face can you actually see? And it looks a lot like a generic Stone Army head, what with those yellow lines.

The first one? You mean the one that's basically this pic in front of a painted backdrop? If so, I'm not seeing how it looks like a new face print, especially when we have this pic that seems to pretty clearly show the old face print.