My looting plan :-$ :

7090 Crossbow Attack $5.99 * [4 to 6] = $24 to $36

7009 Final Joust $7.99 * [4 to 6] = $32 to $48

7091 Knights' Catapult Attack $9.99 * [4] = $40

7092 Skeleton Prison Carriage $19.99 * [2 to 4] = $40 to $80

7093 Skeleton's Tower $49.99 * [1] = $50

7094 King's Castle Siege 973$99.99 * [1] = $100

$286 to $354, ouch :-/

And I have to fit everything into my two suitcases when I go home for xmas to Europe; Hopefully customs doesn't check me

And I have to fit everything into my two suitcases when I go home for xmas to Europe; Hopefully customs doesn't check me

LOL! that would be a perfect video moment X-D

On another note, I can't wait for these sets, August is just too far away :-(

I don't think I'll be buying multiples of any of these, but I will certainly be getting them all.

My personal undead army to wreck havoc on my other castle themes >:-)

LOL! that would be a perfect video moment X-D

I hope they accept "It is for personal consumption". Maybe I will ship the empty boxes and only take the bagged bricks with me personally.

I hope they accept "It is for personal consumption". Maybe I will ship the empty boxes and only take the bagged bricks with me personally.

Well.... you can always confess that you

Thanks, very interesting! It seems that there are two small black catapults in the castle, beside that

brown one....

Nice, I

Why is Jackie Kennedy in the Hogwarts set? :-P

-l2k-

At least Mrs. Kennedy won't make you write with a quill that uses blood as ink and cuts the words into your back! :-D

Anyhoo, wow! These castle sets look amazing! I'm really glad the knights clash set is so affordable. Count on me to buy one of those!

I'm gonna totally be robbed on Bricklink this year. So many great minifigs! Still, when all is said and done, I'm only really interested in the non-wizard faction. I think that I'll probably pick up as many crossbow catapults as I can, and supplement the men with shields from Bricklink.

I'm so getting that 3 euro catapult! I can add to my other KK mini sets. Excited about this theme, this year is gonna be great. Hopefully those skellies won't have the same floppy problems as the last ones.

I'm so getting that euro catapult! I can add to my other KK mini sets. Excited about this theme, this year is gonna be great. Hopefully those skellies won't have the same floppy problems as the last ones.

I'm sure you've seen the new arm molds. I'll gladly trade you any of the new ones for the "inferior older ones" though X-D

That castle is gorgeus! I'm definately buying it. The skeletons....love them. I'm impressed that there's such a big quality leap in a year. Maybe they fired the old KK designers? :-D

Shakar

So they have improved them? *wacko* Yeah, well i love the *skull* anyway. Can't wait for this theme to come out, but like i said for mars mission i hope upon hope there is no gimicky story line that basically killed off KK :-(

Look at this.

Looks like the skeleton knight got a new armour emblem. Also, there's a different human knight, he's probably the one from the Skeleton Tower. I think.

Shakar

Yes, that's defiently one of the castle sets that i will be geting. Love the black skeleton horse.

I say the trolls are real. Not just real but actually used for the photo. The beards were photoshopped on for the vikings I think. But to photoshop the whole ogre and then add in the new viking horn piece in two different colors and have one off the black ones not fit in all the way? I doubt that.

I think we will see them for sure. I am hoping for one in the final package for the evil tower.

I like the trolls and especially the troll club. That looks very cool. It would be nice if they were costomizable but I think they will be a modified for of the yeti and tiger body in the orient theme.

This troll thing is a great mystery and I can't wait to see them produced!

Where are the pictures of these trolls. It would be great if they were, instead of just plain humans. :-D

Here's a cropped version of the trolls from Asuka's find earlier. Thanks Asuka!

trollstk0.jpg

I love how it's there to even out the sides a bit, but I'm a tad afraid of how they will be made. it seems like it's just going to be one giant mold, like the dinosaurs of DINO!Attack. Hope they change the design before they make them!

Look at this.

Looks like the skeleton knight got a new armour emblem. Also, there's a different human knight, he's probably the one from the Skeleton Tower. I think.

Shakar

I sincerely hope that you're right, Shakar. I like grill helmets just fine, but if I had a choice I'd go with the pointed visor in a heart beat. (Especially considering my measly collection of *zero*. :-() It's about time my knights had some decent visors!

I agree with Berry. While I like the grill helmets, I would much rather have more pointed visors... That, and I really want one in silver. *wub*

Well those trolls look interesting to say the least.

WTH? What's happening here, i can't see any banners or even the normal post reply button. Ahh!

Well those trolls look interesting to say the least.

WTH? What's happening here, i can't see any banners or even the normal post reply button. Ahh!

Im not having any problems. What skin are you using?

I sincerely hope that you're right, Shakar. I like grill helmets just fine, but if I had a choice I'd go with the pointed visor in a heart beat. (Especially considering my measly collection of *zero*. :-() It's about time my knights had some decent visors!
I fully agree. Lego, please don't waste this occasion of great silver pointed visors in a cheap set! Plus, I want silver classic broadswords, they're the best swords Lego has ever made. They're simply perfect.

Shakar

Im not having any problems. What skin are you using?

Just this one a minute ago, but it seems okay now, so that's good. :-)

I like the look of the jousting one, can't wait to get those new skeletons. X-D