CorneliusMurdock

Lego Superheroes 2013 Rumours & Discussion

Thanks for sharing that info, Wout! Your descriptions of the sets perfectly match the info "Hulk_Smash" gave us a few weeks ago. :moar: I can't wait for pictures!

Hello People,

I could take a look in the retailers catalogue. I couldn't make pictures, but I can tell something if you like. :wink:

Moderators, feel free to change this post if it is not good. :sadnew:

The freeze suit Batman is in a not so big set with Dr Freeze and the guy with the blonde hair, orange chest and green trousers in the first post. Dr Freeze has a vehicle.

There is a not so big set with Comisioner Gordon, Batman and Bane. Bane got a car.

There is a big set with Spiderman, Jonah Jameson,the guy in the first post with the red/yellow hat and the dark blue suit, the guy in the first post with the dark red suit and insect wings, probably (but i'm not sure) Dr Doom and a quite big building for the Daily Bugle. It was called Daile Bugle too. Probably also a police officer.

There is a not so big set with Nick Fury in a fly thing, that black creep from spiderman who is the first pic in the first post and Spiderman himself.

I don't know sure if this is all.

Thanks for the info Fluttershy 'Wout'! :tongue:

This kinda confirms that 'Hulk_Smash' had the right descriptions! :sweet:

The freeze suit Batman is in a not so big set with Dr Freeze and the guy with the blonde hair, orange chest and green trousers in the first post. Dr Freeze has a vehicle.

Are you sure it was Mr. Freeze's vehicle, not Batman's? Earlier rumors said that it comes with a Batboat and no vehicle for Mr. Freeze.

@ Oky: That could also be possible. I thought Freeze was in the vehicle, but maybe he stole batman vehicle.

Thanks for the news. :classic:

Are you sure it was Mr. Freeze's vehicle, not Batman's? Earlier rumors said that it comes with a Batboat and no vehicle for Mr. Freeze.

Maybe Wout can recall what color it was? That would help.

"There is a not so big set with Comisioner Gordon, Batman and Bane. Bane got a car." - What NO The Bat ? *oh2*:hmpf_bad:

I guess we better wait for the images before jumping to conclusions eh ? :blush:

Thanks for the information.

I will definitely have to wait for pictures then. I was expecting more for TDKR set.

Which he most probably won't, because of the pattern. :wink:

There is no patern. There never is or has been a patern beyond "what the designers think is cool" combined with "what is the target cost I have to hit with this set"? Maybe a mild element of "what is the secret ingredient that the licensers insist be baked into this wave"?

From our perspective the only patern is the price points. We typically know that we will see about 7 sets in a theme spaced between $12 at the bottom and $130 at the top. Yeah, we can sometimes guess things like how many minifigs at each price point. But there is no real patern to what color or what subjects, etc.

I am kinda disappointed with TDKR set. But i guess I have to wait to see the pictures first before I make anymore further comments.

well when I saw it the Tumbler and Bat were in the same picture, so I assume they are in the same set.

But you didn't see a vehicle for Mr.Freeze and instead you saw the Batboat right?, i'm a little confused. :wacko:

But you didn't see a vehicle for Mr.Freeze and instead you saw the Batboat right?, i'm a little confused. :wacko:

I'm sure Freeze had no vehicle, and White Batman as definitely in a Batboat.

I'm sure Freeze had no vehicle, and White Batman as definitely in a Batboat.

I suppose that they could've slightly altered the sets since you saw the catalogue eg. you didn't see Arkham or a penguin set (if there is one), because there could be two sets with a tumbler Bane and Gordon and a Bat set with TDKR Batman (but I would prefer one TDKR set.)

Edited by Jackattack7

This has just struck me looking at an old Lego catalogue, has anyone thought of more ultrabuilds, could there possibly be another wave of them. There could maybe be a mixed wave like 2 marvel and 2 DC?

I'm sure we will get the BAT and the Tumbler. I'm just guessing they won't be as big as we are picturing them and therefore will be of the cheaper price range? Maybe?

I'm sure we will get the BAT and the Tumbler. I'm just guessing they won't be as big as we are picturing them and therefore will be of the cheaper price range? Maybe?

That would be bad if they're really small (about 150 - 200 pieces each.) :cry_sad: Because then you would probably be getting a tall and short Bat (not much bigger than the Batwing), Also a stocky Tumbler (wider but shorter than the Batmobile.) The set would be really good if they were around 300 pieces big each, I know then we would be looking at a set around £60 but then it would be a better, bigger and more in scale set.