Sign in to follow this  
jaredchan

A fire will rise

Hi all,

I have built 2 vehicles from The Dark Knight universe and would like to share with you here:

img_8358.jpg

sn206070.jpg

sn206085.jpg

sn206094.jpg

sn206104.jpg

sn206113.jpg

sn206122.jpg

sn206138.jpg

I tried my best to maintain the look and the "functionality" of the original vehicles. On the Tumbler, I included front wheel steering, 2-seats cockpit, "suspension" (Back and front), easy removal of the front section to recreate the Batpod eject scene). Hope you like them.

Thanks for watching!

Jared

I love the bat pod it looks exactly like the movie version. Well done very cool.

Just re-watched TDK (again :tongue:), and these are really accurate! I like both of your renditions of often-made vehicles. Great work! :thumbup:

Very nice. The Bat and the Cat riding together. How cute.

What are the chrome "missile/dagger" pieces on the front of the Batpod?

Both are very cool, I especially like the batpod. I would definitely buy these if they were real. You hold put your designs on CUUSOO and try to get supporters to actually make these real Batman sets! Can't wait for the movie :laugh:

Thanks for all the compliments and kind words guys, I really appreciate them! :sweet:

A few things about the Batpod: Sadly, it doesn't connect to the Tumbler (The Tumbler is actually a rather fragile build and there's no room to fit the Batpod in, I am pretty sure both models would fail the Cuusoo design tests :tongue: ). The chrome "missile / dagger" piece is from the Aquazone sets back in the 1990s, I am not sure if LEGO still makes them in non-chrome colors nowadays...

Nice Tumbler and Batpod! I like the additions of chrome pieces, but don't show any Ring Wraiths the back of the Tumbler! :laugh:

Nice Tumbler and Batpod! I like the additions of chrome pieces, but don't show any Ring Wraiths the back of the Tumbler! :laugh:

They would be in for a surprise, it's ring of fire! :devil: