rongYIREN

Interplanetary Explorer-Conquerors

Interplanetary Explorer-Conquerors

Hey all! my first MOC post over here on Eurobricks... hope you enjoy!

So, like the Conquistadors of old these guys roam the galaxy doing what Conquistadors did best, I guess - exploring and then if all goes well... conquering.

In the MOC, the idea was for them to be on some planet with floating rocks or what not. I guess these rocks happen to be over open water.

*Critiques are welcome, of course!

7320982376_73b65b8978.jpg7321124248_476e72e360.jpg

(Left:Cdr. Tibbs Right:Sgt. Qu and ROVr )

Another pic if you are so inclined to see more. Click!

WOW.

These are awesome! :thumbup:

Really unique and really well done!

The joint structures on them are fantastic - incredibly poseable.

My only question is the proportions - did you intend to make them so short / with long arms?

Also the presentation/bases are top notch. I hope to see more cool builds from you!

Surprised there arent more comments on this yet. They look nice, and very poseable. Nice looking guns too, but that tube thing going to the one in the last picture looks rather long. Maybe use a shorter one, or eliminate it completely?

Edited by brickmack

WOW.

These are awesome! :thumbup:

Really unique and really well done!

The joint structures on them are fantastic - incredibly poseable.

My only question is the proportions - did you intend to make them so short / with long arms?

Also the presentation/bases are top notch. I hope to see more cool builds from you!

Hey thanks! As for their proportions, the arms were meant to be much longer than the legs,

so much so that they would almost be dragging their knuckles on the ground as they walk.

A comparable body type might be the Vogon race from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

These are great! I have never seen a mech styled like this before :thumbup: Nice bases as well :classic:

Hey, thanks guys for the comments, I appreciate them!

to brickmack - I was kind of out of luck with that hose. That one is a little too long but the other one I have is way too short.

So, like the Conquistadors of old these guys roam the galaxy doing what Conquistadors did best, I guess - exploring and then if all goes well... conquering...

And giving the natives Syphilis. :tongue:

I think these guys turned out great.

Edited by gotoAndLego

*oh2* really awesome. love the colors on them and for some reason it has a cartoony feel and could be based of some sort of space robot cartoon. anyway, good job

Excellent work. I like articulation of the figures and the bases are wonderful. Such a clean look, they really look like something I'd be proud to display on a nice bookshelf.

Thanks again to everyone for stopping by and having a look and leaving comments, I appreciate it!

And giving the natives Syphilis. :tongue:

I think these guys turned out great.

Thanks! Although, unlike the Conquistadors, these guys being droids and all probably lack the necessary parts for transmitting Syphilis, :laugh:

The clean, one-eyed look somehow reminded me of Portal. Great design!

Ha ha, every time I make a robot with one eye someone always mentions Portal and I have never even played the game once. I don't know, I guess I just like one-eyed robots. :tongue:

Great model :thumbup: , you thought to add your modell on CUUSO??

Well, I like the spider best. It's interesting how many people use the white and lime colorscheme; I've recently created a species of robot penguin in that color.