Masked Builder

Jedi Temple Mafia - Day Two

This post doesn't quite sell it. :sceptic: I can't say I was very suspicious of you yesterday, but you didn't strike me as particularly pro-town, and many others did indeed cast a finger of suspicion on you. What sticks out in this post, to me at-least, is your mention of sabers in #2. I understand that it might just be roleplaying, but it doesn't look like that to me. Your mention of a framer switching saber colours looks more like insider-knowledge than anything else. :sceptic:

Wow indeed, many people were suspicious of me yesterday, if you count one as many then indeed many people were suspicious of me yesterday.

Also are you a Jedi or a Padawan, Good guys have blue or green light sabers. Bad guys have red light sabers. One of the first lessons they teach you if I am not mistaken.

Wow indeed, many people were suspicious of me yesterday, if you count one as many then indeed many people were suspicious of me yesterday.

Sorry, I remembered more than just R2 being suspicious of you. After going back and looking at the events of yesterday, I think only R2 had a big write-up as to why he thought you were suspicious.

Also are you a Jedi or a Padawan, Good guys have blue or green light sabers. Bad guys have red light sabers. One of the first lessons they teach you if I am not mistaken.

So, it was roleplaying? *huh*:wacko:

I might as well confess my role in this whole ordeal since you guys are going to vote me off anyway. I am the town vengeful. I get to take revenge during the night if I get voted off during the day. Just try me. Bring it. I don't care if I'm going to kill town or scum, all I know is that I will choose someone who appears pro-town.

I might as well confess my role in this whole ordeal since you guys are going to vote me off anyway. I am the town vengeful. I get to take revenge during the night if I get voted off during the day. Just try me. Bring it. I don't care if I'm going to kill town or scum, all I know is that I will choose someone who appears pro-town.

All right, that is one of the lamest role claims I've heard. Is Town vengeful even a thing? :wacko:

At least you didn't strike me as trustworthy, and you still don't.

Well, you barely put up any defense at all, which is not very surprising, for there is no valid defense against an investigation result. :sadnew:

All right, that is one of the lamest role claims I've heard. Is Town vengeful even a thing? :wacko:

It is a known role, but threatening to use it to purposely take out someone who looks pro-Town is one of the most selfish things I've ever heard.

Oops. So much about no defense. That's what happens when you take more than 4 minutes to respond.

So, you're saying, that you are a townie with a town role, which only works upon your lynch, and now, that you're about to be lynched, you don't care about us anymore and try to kill a townie? Now that's team spirit! :laugh: (Irony)

"Yes it is, there is a holovid called "Yakuza" in which a girl named after a flower--'Cherry Blossom', I think--was a Vengeful Townie. :wink: "

"I will give you this, Hugar--you are consistent. However, if you are not Scum, why target someone who appears to be Townie? Why not target a likely Scum candidate? Even though you'll die anyway, you can still win with the rest of us loyal Jedi. :wink: "

I just returned to the Jedi Temple to find all this new activity, and I am going to:

FoS: Hugar Ssiht - badboytje88

Why? I am not going to immediately go into the various "What if" scenarios that have been mentioned (Investigator being insane or a false role claim etc), the safest bet would be test this claim and lynch Hugar Ssiht. R2-D2 did, yesterday (which you can see in the holovids) point out some possible scummy behavoir by Hugar Ssiht.

I did read earlier in the day that Ili Seosty and Voolvif Monn had some unusual behavior, which I also thought was odd but I think it is a better bet to go with the investigation result of Master Ssiht. The following days we could explore more options with Monn and Ili to see if anything turns up in addition to what has already been said.

Finally, I find it odd that Shaak and Obi-Wan seem so suspicious of Coryn, you can reread that he basically was the first to point out Mace and his scummy behavior to everyone else, who indeed turned out to be a confirmed Sith. That would be an outrageous thing for a Sith to do. Usually they do not like to even mention their fellow Sith in the discussion for possible lynch candidates. From the holovid of yesterday, it is clear that Coryn was very intent on getting Mace lynched. That is my main reason for clearing him as Town.

I don't think they have been inherently scummy so far, I think they are just laying all possible options on the table.

Noon in the Jedi Temple and accusations are being thrown all around.

IMG_0788.jpg

Roron puts on a hat, trying to get into the mood of explaining "Sherlock Holmes" to Coryn and 3PO

IMG_0789.jpg

Barriss, meanwhile, is chasing down Aayla, eager trying to pet her head tails.

IMG_0791.jpg

You May now Vote. You have 48 hours to reach a conviction.

It is a known role, but threatening to use it to purposely take out someone who looks pro-Town is one of the most selfish things I've ever heard.

Oh, thanks, I thought he just made it up here on the spot. You're right, if that was indeed his role, then that would be a crappy way to use it. It's awfully convenient that he has a role that lets him get revenge for being lynched isn't it? I'm scared! :laugh:

I am the town vengeful.

So are you saying you copied this from your role PM?

So are you saying you copied this from your role PM?

Claiming a role isn't considered quoting the role PM, if that's what you're getting at.

Really, there's little to do other than to Vote: Hugar Ssiht (badboytje88).

Claiming a role isn't considered quoting the role PM, if that's what you're getting at.

Well, unless you quote or pretend to quote the role PM while you claim, of course.

"Yes it is, there is a holovid called "Yakuza" in which a girl named after a flower--'Cherry Blossom', I think--was a Vengeful Townie. :wink: "

"I will give you this, Hugar--you are consistent. However, if you are not Scum, why target someone who appears to be Townie? Why not target a likely Scum candidate? Even though you'll die anyway, you can still win with the rest of us loyal Jedi. :wink: "

I think the vengence is in his name for a reason. He sees the town as turning him in so he wants revenge on them when it happens. Oh please don't kill me Master Ssiht! :grin: If you really are town, why would you appear as scum in a cop's investigation, unless he's lying? I'm sorry, but whether you like it or not, we are going to kill you...I think.

Also, just wondering, where are Anakin and his tender Padawan. They seemed to have disappeared after people stopped accusing them yesterday. I don't recall the end to that, did we actually confirm them, as best as we could, as being town, or did someone else appear as more suspicious so we went to them?

...I have to go and check. Then I'm off for a short meditational break.

I too will Vote: Hugar Ssiht (badboytje88). It's time to test the investigation and hopefully off another scum! :grin:

Beep bip beeooop bop doop. Weeeoooooooop!

[i had suspicions yesterday, and while it's possible that the result is inaccurate, I don't see any other way to test this than to vote for Hugar. If Hugar is a vengeful templie, then his desire to take out a Jedi with his action is quite pro-Sith. I don't see it as anything more than a scare tactic to get us to not vote for him.

Vote: Hugar Ssiht (badboytje88)]

Really, there's little to do other than to Vote: Hugar Ssiht (badboytje88).

Ooops, I somehow missed the voting post. As Anakin's droid communicated, there is nothing other to do at the moment then to:

Vote: Hugar Ssiht (badboytje88).

So, voting's open. Whithout any further ado, I vote: Hugar Ssiht (badboytje)

If you really are town, why would you appear as scum in a cop's investigation, unless he's lying?

Framers, Cop variants, Millers, Redirectors...

Yep, this is what he claimed to me yesterday as well. However, his "I'm going to kill the most useful person!" is just as good as Mace's confession yesterday. :rofl: Nice try, scummo! If you really are a 'vengeful' (which I highly doubt), then please, go right ahead and kill me with your dying breath! :sweet: Come on, I dare you. :wink:

Vote: Hugar Ssiht (badboytje88)

Framers, Cop variants, Millers, Redirectors...

But he didn't even mention this...he didn't mention the investigation at all, in fact in any clear way.

But he didn't even mention this...he didn't mention the investigation at all, in fact in any clear way.

Exactly, which is why I'm not worried at all about this lynch.

Well I can't say that I find Hugar Ssiht's defence particularly convincing "I'm a vengeful townie don't vote for me, or I'll kill one of the townie players". I realize that there isn't much that you can say that would convince us not to test the investigator's claim, but you certainly don't sound like you have the Jedi Order's interests at heart.

Being that the investigation result is by far today's best lead I will:

Vote: Hugar Ssiht (badboytje88)

I hope that Coryn Kelens Roron Corobb, and C-3PO realize that if Hugar Ssiht turns out to be a Jedi they will bear some of responsibility.

Wow I was really looking forward to hearing we found another scummy sith basterd. Then I heard I was the scummy sith basterd. Well I am not. Yesterday I've been working behind the screens with a number of our most outspoken townspeople. My intentions were pure. I am a pure Jedi. My mind isn't taken over by the darkside.

Here are a couple of theories I have about the result:

1. The shrink/cop is insane. Only one way to find out unfortunately and that is to lynch me.

2. There is a framer amoungst us. He replaced my usually green lightsaber with a red one.

3. There is a redirector amoughst us. The cop targeted me but he got redirected to someone else, a member of team sith, thus my scummy result.

4. I am a member of the sith and I am lying to you. (which is not true)

1. That is possible but as you said only one way to really find out.

2. Why did you mention lightsabers? I am sorry if I missed this, but how/why are you insinuating that is the way the Investigator would get his result? By determining light saber colors?

3. That would mean the existence of a redirector, which I doubt.

4. Most likely

If you are telling the truth, why would you want to take down a Town?

All the evidence considered I Vote: Hugar Ssiht - badboytje88.

I've been trying my best to catch up, and I'm going to agree with a lot of others: Vote: Hugar Ssiht - badboytje88. I believed him a bit until he started trying to use pretty bad excuses for not being a Sith.

I hope that Coryn Kelens Roron Corobb, and C-3PO realize that if Hugar Ssiht turns out to be a Jedi they will bear some of responsibility.

"We do. :wink: "

"Well, since Master Ssiht refuses to behave in the interests of us loyal Jedi, and cannot comprehend the notion that he can still win even if he's dead his cause can continue even beyond his death, I will Vote: Hugar Ssiht (Badboytje88)."