Masked Builder

Jedi Temple Mafia - Day One

If this is true, we do not really have anything to fear from Threepio. We can keep him alive to help the Jedi, and then kill him when we run out of suspects. If he gives up can confesses in the meantime, like Master Windu, then great!

Yes, this were my thoughts as well, :thumbup: still, a tracker on him could not hurt, if we have one that is. :sweet:

I meant keeping him alive, until we have some confirmation one way or the other.

Vos, that was your third post. Care to join the discussion about Threepio, or voice your suspicions?

Well, I can't really add much to the discussion at this point in time. I usually end up sleeping when all the things happen and have to backtrack through Holonet records. And my suspicions have already been voiced by others.

I'm pressed for time, so I'll make this quick. Vote: Mace Windu (Nightshroud99) I was already planning on voting for him before he came out and said he was scum. He's confirmed, there's no way to know for sure if he said the truth or anything near it in regards to C-3PO.

Here, Volvif Moon appears and says nothing about my vote for him. I believe he goes on to post again, but also says nothing about my vote and accusation. He has added little today as well as voting for Ahsoka who had the suspicion removed from her earlier.

Like Master Vos said earlier, there is nothing that I could say that hasn't been said. Windu has basically claimed that he's scum, and I regret voting for Ahsoka so early. The Jedi teach patience. I guess I was just so eager to find out who killed the Jedi to vote on whomever first seemed suspicious in my book. I really need to wait more.

Well, I can't really add much to the discussion at this point in time. I usually end up sleeping when all the things happen and have to backtrack through Holonet records. And my suspicions have already been voiced by others.

Your opinion may have been voiced by others, but we should make use of the rest of the day in looking for another sith. Keep discussing and make those who seem suspicious to talk.

I agree with Plo Koon that Volvif Monn seems suspicious to me still. After being decided that Ahsoka was most likely Jedi, you created this long post. It seemed like a scum was trying to look helpful. I found the post to be just a summary, not actually helpful at all. Then voted her way after we had stopped. Why?

Wow, that's strange. I go meditating and when I come back Master Windu has confessed. Seems like we've been right about him. See, Ahsoka? No need to avoid a lynch if we can kill a Sith. :sweet:

I don't think I full understand what you mean. It is beyond obvious that Windu is scum, at least logic would suggest so. I don't think he would be a Jester, since he would have no reason to involve C-3PO, I think. The reason for that is: 1: he is genuine, and C-3PO is really the Godfather, or 2: he is lying to get a townie with him in his fall. Or the extremely unlikely 3: He is trying to use backwards psychology to make us think C-3PO is town, because it is him that accused him. As I said, I am leaning towards option 2. But nevertheless, it should be tested, and if the Godfather in this game follows traditional rules (Godfather has no nightaction) it will be hard for us to confirm or deny it.

I guess you're right about these 3 options, but I rule out the first one. Why? We all know Master Windu, and he never has been known to rage like that. And his plan is feeble-minded at best, if it was supposed to work like he says, and I think he should know that. That's why I think he was trying to take a townie with him or at least sow discord amongst us, but the third option is also possible. But this one leads to WIFOM, which is exactly what we should try to avoid (as C-3PO pointed out earlier, ironically). :laugh:

Vote Tally:

Ashoka Tano (MacK) 3 Votes - Sisco, Kadabra, JackJonespaw

Roron Corobb (Flipz) 1 Vote - Scubacarrot

Mace Windu (Nightshroud99) 17 Votes - Tamamono, Peanuts, Scorpiox, Flipz, Alex the Great, MacK, Brickdoctor, badboytje88, Jedi master Brick, fhomess, Darth Nihilus, Zakura, Flare, Swils, ADHO15, VolcanicPanik, Dannylonglegs,

Volvif Moon (JackJonesPaw) 1 Vote - TheBoyWonder

Vote: C-3PO (Brickdoctor) 1 Vote - Nightshroud99

Still Left To Vote:

Macoco, Palathadric

Yoda or Commander Gree could you inform us on the hours remaining in this day?

"You have just under 24 hours. But as soon as everyone votes the day will end."

Vote Tally:

Ashoka Tano (MacK) 3 Votes - Sisco, Kadabra, JackJonespaw

Roron Corobb (Flipz) 1 Vote - Scubacarrot

Mace Windu (Nightshroud99) 17 Votes - Tamamono, Peanuts, Scorpiox, Flipz, Alex the Great, MacK, Brickdoctor, badboytje88, Jedi master Brick, fhomess, Darth Nihilus, Zakura, Flare, Swils, ADHO15, VolcanicPanik, Dannylonglegs,

Volvif Moon (JackJonesPaw) 1 Vote - TheBoyWonder

Vote: C-3PO (Brickdoctor) 1 Vote - Nightshroud99

Still Left To Vote:

Macoco, Palathadric

"You have just under 24 hours. But as soon as everyone votes the day will end."

Do we really need to wait for those two? I mean, whoever they vote for couldn't change anything... and also I want to see Day Two :tongue:

Do we really need to wait for those two? I mean, whoever they vote for couldn't change anything... and also I want to see Day Two :tongue:

"Either everyone votes or all 72 hours are up."

I am so stupid. :wall: Forgot that. But, there are other ways of investigating. I.E trackers, watchers and Role Cops.

Ah yes, I had forgotten about role cops. Thank you, Master Plo Koon! Yes, if there's a role cop out there, I think it might be best for him/her to target 3PO tonight. Trackers, Cops, don't bother - the Godfather shows up innocent to investigation, and you can easily just stay home to prevent tracker from finding out what you do.

All my chirps and clicks are meaningful and spoken in an attempt to add to the discussion. (i.e., all have had translations. R2 is the one who started with just boops.) If you are referring to posts you believe as useless, and not random noises as I thought, then most of my "uslesser" sounding posts have already been questioned and then explained by me.)

Pardon me, I don't recall ever accusing you of making useless posts. Other people maybe, but I didn't. I think people pointing out others "useless" posts is unnecessary and useless in itself. I asked you not ask others to vote, that is more or less all.

Oh, right, I forgot

Vote: Mace Windu(Nightshroud99)

I would love to vote for someone else just for the sake of it since my vote won't count anyway, :laugh: but...I guess I should be conventional. :blush:

Ah yes, I had forgotten about role cops. Thank you, Master Plo Koon! Yes, if there's a role cop out there, I think it might be best for him/her to target 3PO tonight. Trackers, Cops, don't bother - the Godfather shows up innocent to investigation, and you can easily just stay home to prevent tracker from finding out what you do.

That may at least prevent him carrying out a potentially harmful action tonight if he tries to avoid tracking that way, so I say it's down to the tracker, if there is one, to decide whether they think they have a more important target.

I would love to vote for someone else just for the sake of it since my vote won't count anyway, :laugh: but...I guess I should be conventional. :blush:

Thats OK Obi, you're not one known for his conventional teaching methods :tongue:

That may at least prevent him carrying out a potentially harmful action tonight if he tries to avoid tracking that way, so I say it's down to the tracker, if there is one, to decide whether they think they have a more important target.

Yeah, but that's only IF he is the Godfather and IF he actually has a role and IF said role is verifiably malicious. If he is tracked, and IF he doesn't refuse to use his role in order to avoid suspicion, the tracker knows he has a role, and he knows who he targeted, but he doesn't know what he did (unless he has a killing role, but even that's not 100% sure even if he targeted the killed person). What I'm saying is, even if he has a role, he might be converting for the scum as well as investigating for the town, and how are we supposed to find out? IMO, tracking him won't yield much. Too many 'if's. Role Copping him seems like a far better idea to me.

Mmm. I now awake from my rest. It appears Master Windu has made it all easier for us and confessed to us his true light of the Sith. But I see no reason to this far believe his claims of C-3PO being the Sith Lord. I bet his fellow scum have whispered to him to try and throw suspicion on a Jedi before he falls. Why would one like him sell out his Lord so easily and risk their failure? It would be just petulent for him to get his own teammate lynched, and I seriously doubt that the other dark Jedi would allow him to do this. It is far too convenient for him to get angry and 'want revenge on his Godfather' and out him in public. I really do not believe that he would publically out C-3PO if he were a Sith. But as Padawan Coryn has said, our role investigators whoever you may be should confirm the droid's powers (if any), just to be safe. :sweet:

Now, Mister Vebb, would you care to come over and see where else I have my tatoos? :drool:

Yeah, but that's only IF he is the Godfather and IF he actually has a role and IF said role is verifiably malicious. If he is tracked, and IF he doesn't refuse to use his role in order to avoid suspicion, the tracker knows he has a role, and he knows who he targeted, but he doesn't know what he did (unless he has a killing role, but even that's not 100% sure even if he targeted the killed person). What I'm saying is, even if he has a role, he might be converting for the scum as well as investigating for the town, and how are we supposed to find out? IMO, tracking him won't yield much. Too many 'if's. Role Copping him seems like a far better idea to me.

Tracking can still produce useful results, and especially back up other results. You propose tracking another random person instead? How will that be any different to if we tracked Threepio? It'll still tell us if they have a role and who they target, so it's surely better to find out more about one person than little bits of information about lots of people?

I'm not saying don't use a role cop on the droid, but combined, we're more likely to getter a better idea of what Threepio does.

Tracking can still produce useful results, and especially back up other results. You propose tracking another random person instead? How will that be any different to if we tracked Threepio? It'll still tell us if they have a role and who they target, so it's surely better to find out more about one person than little bits of information about lots of people?

I'm not saying don't use a role cop on the droid, but combined, we're more likely to getter a better idea of what Threepio does.

If you use a Role Cop on me and I don't have a role, then I won't be able to do anything for the Tracker to see, and if I do have a role, the Role Cop should pick up on it anyways. If you want to be safe, use the Tracker, if there is one, (actually, now that I think about it, it's not a bad idea, but only if the Tracker and the Role Cop don't know that each other exists) but I'm not sure how much more you'd learn.

If you use a Role Cop on me and I don't have a role, then I won't be able to do anything for the Tracker to see, and if I do have a role, the Role Cop should pick up on it anyways. If you want to be safe, use the Tracker, if there is one, (actually, now that I think about it, it's not a bad idea, but only if the Tracker and the Role Cop don't know that each other exists) but I'm not sure how much more you'd learn.

Very well. It's obviously down to the people with those actions to decide what to do, if they exist. Just remember that there may be blockers, redirectors and various other abilities out there, so double checks/backups aren't always a bad idea.

To be honest, I'd rather make sure you aren't the Godfather than leave it open to doubt and forget about it, or focus on different people so as to not waste actions. I'm not sure how likely that is to happen, and I don't think Master Windu is telling the truth, but ideally, I'd rather clear or condemn you.

Very well. It's obviously down to the people with those actions to decide what to do, if they exist. Just remember that there may be blockers, redirectors and various other abilities out there, so double checks/backups aren't always a bad idea.

To be honest, I'd rather make sure you aren't the Godfather than leave it open to doubt and forget about it, or focus on different people so as to not waste actions. I'm not sure how likely that is to happen, and I don't think Master Windu is telling the truth, but ideally, I'd rather clear or condemn you.

Good point. Especially having played a Framer before, I know that if I were the Framer, I'd target myself tonight, so extra verification of results is always good.

Oh, of course, I want you to make sure, too. It'll only get harder for me if you can't trust me.

Thank goodness the last person hasn't voted! Don't any of the special roles do anything to C-3PO, he's bound to have the scum watcher, if there is one, which, with so many of us, I'm sure there is, watch him all night to see who comes, if he even is the Scum Mastermind, which I'm not sure he isn't. Mace's claim seems to stem more from inadequacy than anything else. I'm sorry, but he had absolutely no reason to do anything of the sort, and he did. I'm of the opinion that his accusation may very well have been an honest one from someone who doesn't know how to play the game of life. :hmpf: We should all be very wary of C-3PO and, not take Mace's accusation as a joke! Another reason I think C-3PO may really be the mastermind is nobody voted for him. I figure if C-3PO was innocent, the scum would love to get him dead, and with such an opportunity, they could have, with a little effort, shifted the band-wagon to him, and kept their rebellious pall a night longer.

Another reason I think C-3PO may really be the mastermind is nobody voted for him. I figure if C-3PO was innocent, the scum would love to get him dead, and with such an opportunity, they could have, with a little effort, shifted the band-wagon to him, and kept their rebellious pall a night longer.

And when the Scum try their hardest to shift the bandwagon against me and I turn up Town after I get lynched, who would you all know to suspect?

Thank goodness the last person hasn't voted! Don't any of the special roles do anything to C-3PO, he's bound to have the scum watcher, if there is one, which, with so many of us, I'm sure there is, watch him all night to see who comes, if he even is the Scum Mastermind, which I'm not sure he isn't. Mace's claim seems to stem more from inadequacy than anything else. I'm sorry, but he had absolutely no reason to do anything of the sort, and he did. I'm of the opinion that his accusation may very well have been an honest one from someone who doesn't know how to play the game of life. :hmpf: We should all be very wary of C-3PO and, not take Mace's accusation as a joke! Another reason I think C-3PO may really be the mastermind is nobody voted for him. I figure if C-3PO was innocent, the scum would love to get him dead, and with such an opportunity, they could have, with a little effort, shifted the band-wagon to him, and kept their rebellious pall a night longer.

Wow wow wow Ki-Adi Mundi calm down... The chances of the Sith having a watcher aren't that big. Though it certainly is possible, it is highly unlikely. :sweet:

How do you propose that the scum initiate a bandwagon with no unvotes? I don't believe that the vote could swing today, I for one know that a frantic scum blaming someone else isn't enough to convince me to not vote for someone who even admitted their guilt. I doubt that any true Jedi here would be so quick to vote for someone with absolutely no evidence besides the words of a rambling traitor before his death. The Sith obviously don't want to make themselves known and under suspicion by 'believing' a lynched Sith's words. I say keep with the investigation just to be sure. :wink:

Mister Vebb? Where have you got to? :wub:

Lovely ( :hmpf::sarcasm: ) theory, Master Mundi. The Scum probably decided to wait and see how the vote was going to fall before placing their votes. If it seemed like we were going to believe Master Windu and vote for C-3PO, then they would have voted for him as well; once it became clear that we didn't believe Windu's lie, they decided to just vote for Windu to hide their own scumminess.

Honestly, this sounds to me more like a Scum trying to breed mistrust of C-3PO. Let me guess, you're afraid a Town Watcher will watch him and see you kill C-3PO, right? Well, guess what? I can't be sure about the Watcher, but the "kill C-3PO" part is NOT going to happen. :smug: