sok117

Purist Superhero Figures

Thanks for that @Schwa. Was trying to avoid using two minifigs if I could avoid it. Haven't made a custom before, so hadn't thought of using the Bricklink search for this. Will use that option going forward

What do you folks think about using Nexo Knight Clay's Ultimate suit, maybe with a neck bracket/stud covering the crest, for a purist Rescue? 973pb2239c01.jpg?1970c00pb503.jpg?1

Say, I might have an idea for a purist ditko suit from far from home. I’ll put the parts down below for anyone interested:

Head: the same stark tech suit head

Torso: Also the same as the normal variant

Arms: The surfer’s black printed arms from the lego mini figures series 17 with red hands

Legs: Also the stark tech suit’s legs but with a black hip piece (preferably one with red printing)

Definitely not perfect, but I hope this helps with anyone’s desire to have the ditko suit. 

Edited by Captain-DeadPool
Had a typo

On 5/15/2019 at 3:30 PM, linnormlord said:

What do you folks think about using Nexo Knight Clay's Ultimate suit, maybe with a neck bracket/stud covering the crest, for a purist Rescue?

I think that torso is too bright.

Maybe the girl from the tron sets torso backwards

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page. Thank you.

Ch'p

Picked up a couple of Disney minifigure packs, and thought, how could I NOT make this guy!

Ch'p

Anyone got any ides for a purist torso for DC's Peacemaker? I looked for some from the old Knight's Kingdom but there weren't any that really fit. Anything red with a gold symbol would probably work for me. 

On 5/15/2019 at 8:30 AM, linnormlord said:

What do you folks think about using Nexo Knight Clay's Ultimate suit, maybe with a neck bracket/stud covering the crest, for a purist Rescue? 

Ideas sharing  Avengers :Endgame-Pepper (Rescue) -Ideas from jdsing4

Here's a great purist rescue I found on flickr.

13 hours ago, K-Nut said:

Here's a great purist rescue I found on flickr.

That's very similar to the one I ended up making with the legs and helmet, but that torso is EXPENSIVE! I'm using Clay's for now :(

Sorry if this is off-topic but I just wanna thank everyone here.  I started this thread when Super Heroes first became a theme around 2012 I believe, and haven't been active in the community for 5+ years.  So it's surreal to see that this thread is still alive and kicking! 

On 6/5/2019 at 8:36 AM, linnormlord said:

That's very similar to the one I ended up making with the legs and helmet, but that torso is EXPENSIVE! I'm using Clay's for now :(

That torso is available on Bricks & Pieces for less than a dollar right now :wink:

19 hours ago, Umbra-Manis said:

That torso is available on Bricks & Pieces for less than a dollar right now :wink:

Wow! That's an amazing price! But I don't have a B&P order lined up and shipping ... Maybe eventually the Bricklink price will drop...

Purist Brainiac 5, as well as Lightning Lad with the new Ron Weasley hair, of which I have several thanks to that darn CMF always turning up in my bag somehow...

48020572267_ae27ed613b_z.jpg

On 6/9/2019 at 3:53 PM, BaneShake said:

With the new aviation air mask piece, I finally had a more accurate piece to update my Ratcatcher.

Wow, he is easily my favourite figure from this threat :D 

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page, and especially the post above yours. Thank you.

On 6/7/2019 at 8:40 PM, BaneShake said:

Purist Brainiac 5, as well as Lightning Lad with the new Ron Weasley hair, of which I have several thanks to that darn CMF always turning up in my bag somehow...

What did you use for Brainy?  I know the face and the hands are from the Mighty Micros set, but where is the torso and hair from?  I really like the way that came out.

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page. Thank you.

3 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

What did you use for Brainy?  I know the face and the hands are from the Mighty Micros set, but where is the torso and hair from?  I really like the way that came out.

Hair is the DC Super Hero Girls Barry Allen. Torso is from Onaconda Farr from The Clone Wars.

12 hours ago, Gorilla94 said:

Wow, he is easily my favourite figure from this threat :D 

Thanks! He's been a long time getting tweaked and changed, but I'm finally satisfied with him!

Hello all, I've decided to contribute to this page

its not much but for  an unmasked Erik Killmonger from Black Panther you could do this

hair: Kai from classic Ninjago

head: Falcon from IW

The rest can be either the mercenary Killmonger or Golden Jaguar from the sets

hope this helps

Sorry for another upload but here is my first wave of Lego figures on here

im also looking to upgrade the War Machine figure so I'm open to suggestions 

from l-r Shazam,Thor (wakanda), Ras Al Ghul, War Machine and Cardiac and Pringle Man in the back lol

i understand that Shazam has been done before but oh well

Edited by DeCommander96