ACPin

TC-14 Lego Promo

Received my s@h order Saturday. Finally had time last night to go thru it. Complete with TC-14 and poster. Think I'll dig out my Cloud City set and add TC-14 to it.

Received my s@h order Saturday. Finally had time last night to go thru it. Complete with TC-14 and poster. Think I'll dig out my Cloud City set and add TC-14 to it.

He'd go good with that but he was in The Phantom Menace. :wink:

He'd go good with that but he was in The Phantom Menace. :wink:

I'll rename it E-3PO to avoid any confusion. :)

I ordered the SSD at 2AM Central Time (as soon as I got home from midnight Avengers showing) on the 4th and got the TC14 on the invoice. Got the shipping email the next day. No other communication. Package arrived yesterday and no TC-14. The invoice in the box had the R2D2 poster and SSD on it with a note saying "Additional items are shipping separately". Not sure what to make of that? Placed another order mid-day on the 5th and got the TC-14 on the invoice. Received the shipping email the next day and then quite a few hours later got a 'backordered' email for TC-14. Box arrived today with no TC-14 and a note on the invoice saying "TC-14 Excl. MF is on backorder". I guess I'll wait to see how angry to be about spending over $500 and not having a TC-14 to show for it.

Clanure

Well after all that, I got 2 padded envelopes today from TLG each with a TC-14 in it. I'm one happy camper now. Still find it really strange that I ordered the SSD literally 2 hours into the promo and they had to send my TC-14 separate, especially when people here are reporting getting their TC-14 in the same box as their SSD.

Clanure

You. Lucky. Dog. :wub_drool: I only have one and still haven't opened it! :tongue:

Ditto. Why is it so hard for me to work up the courage to open this?! :tongue:

I haven't opened mine either, you're not alone. :tongue: I definitely won't be opening her until I move. Don't want to take the chance of her getting messed up in transit.

Edit: as per doctors orders(TheLegoDr, that is :grin:) I changed him to her.

Edited by Legocrazy81

I received two and still haven't opened them. I tried once, but I couldn't do it. I literally couldn't rip the polybag open, so I was lazy enough to not get scissors. I'll open one eventually. It does look pretty in there.

I notice everyone keeps referring to TC as he, but she is actually programmed as a female personality, described here.

I also just watched The Phantom Menace and noticed a female voice, is the only reason I brought it up. I'm not a SW nerd since I haven't even seen all of the movies yet.

My order finally arrived today, including the set and all the promos. So i'm very relieved, and ofcourse very much looking forward to building the set!

The TC-14 is beautiful, she is a fine addition to my collection :wub:

With an delay of almost 2 Weeks my Imperial Shuttle finally arrived (my other 8 orders came all on time)! Since i was kinda annoyed that they've let me wait so long to get it i've decided to send it back,so after a quick call at the (awesome) customer-service they told me i can keep the Figure when sending back the IS :cry_happy:

I just recieved my promo stuff. (Still waiting for R2D2 to come back in stock).

Came with a letter saying:

We apologise, but due to extraordinary popularity of our May 4th promotional offer, we have now run out of stock of the LEGO Star Wars R2D2 Posters.

As the poster could not be included with you order, we have replaced it with a second TC-14 Minifigure and a Resuable LEGO Tote bag as our way of apologising for any inconvenience caused.

Not sure if I got a good deal out of it or not :sceptic:

I'd rather have had a second minifig than a poster. If anyone wants my poster (uk) I'll happily send it on for free (if that's allowed?)

Edited by will

Has everyone in the UK realised that Symths are giving away shirtless Darth Maul with any purchase of Star Wars Lego?? :classic: I bought two planet sets and got 2 Mauls which was nice though I did real pretty :sick: as I bought one off ebay for £25 a few weeks back.

Danthebrick

That is an awesome deal! I wish I was able to get one of those at all, let alone that cheaply!

darv

That is an awesome deal. Way to go Lego customer service, I guess...

I ordered enough to get two figures and two posters, but I probably won't do much with the posters. I'll keep one figure sealed for sure. I did get the latest Lord of the Rings poster, which I would be more apt to hold onto than the R2-D2 one. Congrats on the good deal.

Has everyone in the UK realised that Symths are giving away shirtless Darth Maul with any purchase of Star Wars Lego?? :classic: I bought two planet sets and got 2 Mauls which was nice though I did real pretty :sick: as I bought one off ebay for £25 a few weeks back.

this is really a great deal, though I had to walk 4,5 miles to get to the nearest smyths shop.

I just recieved my promo stuff. (Still waiting for R2D2 to come back in stock).

Came with a letter saying:

We apologise, but due to extraordinary popularity of our May 4th promotional offer, we have now run out of stock of the LEGO Star Wars R2D2 Posters.

As the poster could not be included with you order, we have replaced it with a second TC-14 Minifigure and a Resuable LEGO Tote bag as our way of apologising for any inconvenience caused.

Not sure if I got a good deal out of it or not :sceptic:

I've just received one of my orders and came this way too (instead of poster another TC-14 and a bag)

I've just received one of my orders and came this way too (instead of poster another TC-14 and a bag)

Same here. I'm waiting another 4 orders and would be great if they came this way too! :classic:

Wow, what a deal -- The poster is great and all, but an extra TC is a great "consolation prize".

I got two TC-14's as well as a tote bag in place of one TC-14 and R2 D2 poster - I'm ok with that. As I made 4 orders that day I now have 8 TC-14's so I can certainly open one and play with it! Not sure the tote bags are so amazing but maybe my daughter can use one as her swimming kit bag.

As I made 4 orders that day I now have 8 TC-14's so I can certainly open one and play with it! Not sure the tote bags are so amazing but maybe my daughter can use one as her swimming kit bag.

Green with envy... You're so lucky!

The bags are ok and useful, although I now have 4 of them.. (2 from earlier orders). I did not mind the extra mini-figs but I would have loved more of the tie-fighters, those where nice builds and would be perfect as small gifts.

I just recieved mine today(bricklink). It's completely awesome except it has a small scratch on the chest. It's not a bery big deal, but I would like to know if this has japenned to anyone else,

Edited by CaptainCRO

I just recieved mine today(bricklink). It's completely awesome except it has a small scratch on the chest. It's not a bery big deal, but I would like to know if this has japenned to anyone else,

That is a known issue, yes. I read about it on Brickset awhile ago. I don't think mine has it, but I haven't opened it, so I don't have a clear look at it.

That is a known issue, yes. I read about it on Brickset awhile ago. I don't think mine has it, but I haven't opened it, so I don't have a clear look at it.

Thank you for your reply! Could you give me a link please?