Jakon

Hobbies

I love cooking (How embarrassing. :laugh: )

I wouldn't really say that enjoying cooking is embarrassing. :look:

Since I stopped playing WoW last November, my other hobbies have really taken off. The main one besides Lego is Gunpla, model kits from the Gundam anime franchise. I also collect Manga and keep up with five series, although I only buy the volumes from two. I've also been active with my college's foam ballistics team, a fancy way to say a Nerf club. I've modified one of my blasters to fire at more than 60 miles per hour, which great for an intimidation factor.

Edited by HumanPackMule

Football player(american football), basketball, and MMA. being the jock of the family growing up, people are surprised when they find out i like Lego. haha. if they have a problem with it then they can deal with my MMA :tongue:

Heroclix, Marvel Legends, watching Star Trek on a regular basis, and reading alot of comics (57 comics and 41 graphic novels in the last two months).

I play the piano, and I like to play basketball and ping pong. I also draw, and play video games :tongue: I read and play video games and surf (the Internet :grin: )

Edited by Lightning Dragon

In my spare time I enjoy reading old books on folklore and mythology, wandering the countryside looking for strange old stones and burial cairns, xbox gaming (Fallout, Borderlands, Skyrim!), roleplaying and playing geeky board games, collecting swords, random arts and crafty stuff, and most of all.... Lego! :tongue:

I've recently started to take an interest in Nerf blasters and having fun shooting them and modifying them for performance and aesthetics. Kind of a fun hobby that is safe to do with my daughter as opposed to paintball or airsoft.

I am Grade 5 clarinet as a serious hobby and also play cello for fun (like leonard on the big bang theory :D)

Lessee... I do electronics of a retro-futuristic nature (a.k.a. Steampunk), including a PC I built the size of a Playstation 3 and a home made MP3 player. I also grow various interesting and exotic plants (I have 4 palm trees that have been planted outside in Central Pennsylvania for at least 4 years and survived our winters with no protection, among other things). I also like to mess around with modding and playing various video games, mainly Civilization III.

I read comics, doodle (I don't consider myself good enough to call it drawing), collect GI Joe, MOTU and any other action figures that catch my eye, and play tournament slowpitch softball.

I like to refurbish furniture, play my guitars, photography, bicycle around the park, video games, spray paint graffiti legally, shoot my guns, rock hop in the creek...the list goes on and on..maybe I have too many hobbies.

Hey guys/girls my name is Conor, and I was just looking for some advice concerning my hobbies. Okay so obviously I am a guy who enjoys his Lego, I also play Video Games quite a bit and I'm also looking to get started Airsoft, maybe some of you know what that is? Anyway my point is, do any of you guys have other hobbies besides Lego and how does that affect your purchasing of Lego?

Thanks guys, :sweet:

Anyway my point is, do any of you guys have other hobbies besides Lego and how does that affect your purchasing of Lego?

Merged with the existing 'Hobbies' discussion thread.

I've recently started to take an interest in Nerf blasters and having fun shooting them and modifying them for performance and aesthetics. Kind of a fun hobby that is safe to do with my daughter as opposed to paintball or airsoft.

This is one of my main hobbies as well. Although I don't modify them, they make a safe alternative to paintball, and my little brother loves them.

I collect comics, as well as play basketball. I've played for 12 years of my 19 year life and absolutely love it! Through my time in AAU and high school I have played some real big name players. A couple have just gone into the NBA this year!

I've been playing the clarinet for a few years now, but I still don't consider myself as good as I should be. I've also taken an interest in archery. :classic:

Fishing is my poison. It's something that keeps you occupied and takes your mind of other issues. My current goal is to catch a fish with teeth (which is harder than it looks).

And Lego, of course.