Hinckley

LEGO Superheroes 2012 Rumours & Discussion

What about manbat? We already have a good arm mould with wings, so I see a possibility of Lego showing him off.

Well I like the look of Pheonix myself, but they'll be nice and expensive. :hmpf_bad:

Production has been going on. Filming has just started :wink: .

I'm pretty sure they've been filming for about a month now...

What about manbat? We already have a good arm mould with wings, so I see a possibility of Lego showing him off.

Yeah I could see that happening, but we'll just have to wait and see. :sweet:

I hope they will use the Batman's jetpack wings painted brown from the Catwoman Chase set.

I hope they will use the Batman's jetpack wings painted brown from the Catwoman Chase set.

I agree...that would look great for Manbat.

Being a massive Spidey fan, I'm really disappointed that I can't get a Venom minifigure. I mean, how could such a big character be a SDCC promo? I seriously hope LEGO produces a new version of Venom or Carnage next year.

But at least the promo fig wasn't Mysterio, otherwise I'd be packing my bags and going across the pond right now. :wink:

Haha I was tempted to swing from Chicago to San Diego with word of Venom being there! :wink: Would have been pretty tough, not much to swing on when going through the corn fields and great plains...

In all seriousness, I really believe they will release Venom in a set in the future. He is too iconic of a Spidey villain to keep out! The way I see it is, if they put Iron Fist in a set then they will most likely have a Venom down the road :thumbup:

Will the Spiderman set be in stores by now?

No, but if anything, it'll start appearing later this month. But it will definitely release in August. :wink:

The way I see it is, if they put Iron Fist in a set then they will most likely have a Venom down the road :thumbup:

I like that thinking actually, I guess they start out on some less iconic characters so they can spread them around a bit, I mean last year SDCC was Green Lantern, now he's bound to get his own set(s).

Sorry Marvel is giving out Shazam, Phoenix,and Venom (I hate myself for not being there) and DC is giving out Bizzaro and who?

That would be cool. In my opinion, the jetpack looks better without the bulky "Jetpack" part on the back. It's quite a good piece though :sweet:

The Hawkeye and the Thor polybags came out I believe, but my store doesn't have them. I got Phoenix and Venom, Spidey sets would be awesome.

Sorry Marvel is giving out Shazam, Phoenix,and Venom (I hate myself for not being there) and DC is giving out Bizzaro and who?

Shazam is DC, so move the Shazam over to DC and it's two and two.

They'll be giving out those minifigs? Wow.. :sadnew: I hope I can get at least one from Bricklink...

Edited by Otherworld

PHOENIX and VENOM are exclusive giveaways!? You got to be ****ing me! :cry_sad:

I guess I can live without Phoenix as long as we get both a regular Jean Grey and Dark Phoenix in the near future.

Edited by wesker

LEGO Super Heroes: DC Universe TM adventures soar to new heights with the public debut of 2013 LEGO Super Heroes minifigures.

To spotlight the collection that recreates famous DC Comic Super Heroes and Super Villains with a collection of sets and buildable characters, LEGO Systems will display a LEGO Super Heroes DC Universe 3-D mosaic featuring iconic images of Wonder Womanâ„¢, Batmanâ„¢ and Supermanâ„¢. One raffle winner will receive an exclusive 5-inch Batman model in LEGO form.

:drool: This is very exciting news, I am really hoping for GL & Flash now. :grin_wub:

Wow, 4 promo figs in a even more limited quantity than last year, which I believe was 1500 each.

Out of curiousity, how much were the Captain America and Iron Man exclusives at first? Were they less expensive than they are now? I ask because Venom's my favourite villain ever and I'd be gutted to miss him. Plus I have a hunch based on the Cap exclusive that it might be the new Agent Venom design which would make it even more desirable for me :sceptic:

They could probably display a War Machine and Pepper figure, but I doughnut think they'll have a lot of Iron Man 3 stuff. :sadnew:

On the other hand, I think they'll have a Nick Fury figure and maybe some more X-Men figures. :wink:

Who has doughnuts?! :grin:

That would be cool. In my opinion, the jetpack looks better without the bulky "Jetpack" part on the back. It's quite a good piece though :sweet:

The Hawkeye and the Thor polybags came out I believe, but my store doesn't have them. I got Phoenix and Venom, Spidey sets would be awesome.

I'm assuming this was a typo?

I'll be watching G4s coverage and I hope they focus on the LEGO booth some. Man, a Venom fig would be awesome! Has he been seen yet in any episodes? Since him appearing there is really our only shot of getting one...

Like most of you, I hate to miss out on any of the exclusive figures. Hopefully they will make their way into a regular set next year. I can't go to SDCC and I hate the thought of spending $100+ on a single minifigure, but if it's one I want badly enough and they don't do a regular release, it's likely going to happen. Let's all keep our fingers crossed.

Who has doughnuts?! :grin:

SDCC 2012. :laugh:

Also, I doughnut ( :tongue: ) think they'll stay exclusives, as I predict a Green Lantern set! I think we'll get something with Venom in it in 2014 as Spider-Man becomes popular every time a new movie comes out (TAS2 comes out 2014). Additionally, The Wolverine is coming out 2013, and that sparks X-Men interest, so LEGO might even put a version of Phoenix out in a 2013 set.

Edited by just2good

Shazam is DC, so move the Shazam over to DC and it's two and two.

That makes sense :tongue:

I was confusing it because he was also called Captain Marvel :blush:

Thanks

So as awesome as these promos probably are, does anyone think will see some pics of the 2013 figures tonight? Or do you all think we'll have to wait for friday?

So as awesome as these promos probably are, does anyone think will see some pics of the 2013 figures tonight? Or do you all think we'll have to wait for friday?

We'll probably see stuff tomorrow night. :wink:

I know I'm a year too early for this, but it would be great seeing the Man of steel minifigure!

I know I'm a year too early for this, but it would be great seeing the Man of steel minifigure!

They might probably just reveal a Super Man figure, as the trailer is debuting tomorrow. :sweet:

No one posted the Bizarro or Phoenix figures yet? They're right here! *oh2*

Edited by just2good