Hinckley

LEGO Superheroes 2012 Rumours & Discussion

I have trouble believing Lego would make a special piece just for a exclusive promo, so hopefully some variation of this Lex, or at least the armor, will appear in another set soon.

The body armor appears in Series 7.

Damn, Powersuit Lex is going to be a must-have thanks to the CS8 shoulder piece. That's gonna be expensive.

Ooh, loving Hawkeye's new bow mold! Can someone refresh my memory, is there a way to get Hawkeye, Iron Man, and Thor in the same set? (I know Thor and Mark 7(?) Iron Man come in the plane set, I can't remember if it's Hawkeye or someone else with them.)

Ooh, loving Hawkeye's new bow mold! Can someone refresh my memory, is there a way to get Hawkeye, Iron Man, and Thor in the same set? (I know Thor and Mark 7(?) Iron Man come in the plane set, I can't remember if it's Hawkeye or someone else with them.)

I've listed what we know here. You can either get Hawkeye and Iron Man in the Cosmic cube escape, Hawkeye and Thor in the Hellcarrier Breakout, or Thor and Iron Man in the Quinjet (Black Widow is with them).

I don't think so either, but you can just use any long black hair that you have for him. Either the new or old Snape hair should work.

I love it. The voices, the animation, the humor, all are done brilliantly. There are other neat things to spot, like the fact that Robin is flying a "Robinized" version of the Batcopter. And is that a painting of Joker next to a Roman soldier? *huh* I also love the design of Joker's boat and Luthor's helicopter thing. Would be cool to get these as sets, but I doubt it.

I'm taking a wild guess in saying that I'm pretty sure that is the opening to lego batman 2. :wink:

Yeah, you're probably right, which is a shame since I thought this would be an independent short film, but oh well. I guess this also means that we probably should be discussing this in the multimedia forum. :look:

I also love the design of Joker's boat and Luthor's helicopter thing. Would be cool to get these as sets, but I doubt it.

I was just going to say the same thing. :wub: Pretty please, LEGO? :moar:

Edited by Capt. Redblade

Anyone else notice the The Penguin is in there and the he has been semi redesigned with a new face and torso? Hopefully this mean we get a p

New penguin fig!

I don't know... The torso looks the same to me. And I think the face only looks different because it has different expressions. But yeah, it would be nice to get a new version of him, same as Freeze. Those bits with the Penguin in that video were great, with him sitting in a tub full of fish and then quietly escaping in the background later. :laugh:

By the way, they totally stole my boxing glove gun design. :hmpf_bad:

Huh. That movie is alright. How convenient is that Luthor has a gun that destroys "shiny black objects" :tongue:

I think the dialogue took away some of the Lego charm. I like the silent cutscenes of LSW way better.

Thanks ' Clone gunner comander jedi ' for the link, oh....don't I wish they (CN) would actually have a Lego Super Heroes TV series or even just a one off half hour film like they had last year for Lego Star Wars. :grin:

Now who doesn't want that copter belonging to Lex eh ? :laugh: (please Lego, wishful thinking again ?)

I guess those voices we heard are the ones for the game.....I wonder who is providing the Joker's voice ? :wink:

Bat-brick On everyone ! :grin:

How convenient is that Luthor has a gun that destroys "shiny black objects" :tongue:

I think the dialogue took away some of the Lego charm. I like the silent cutscenes of LSW way better.

It does seem rather gimmicky, but hey, it's Lego game. Also, why would kryptonite need replacing? I've never heard of it ever losing its power. :look: This doesn't surprise me though, since TLG obviously has no clue how kryptonite works, judging by the Superman set and the terrible comic it comes with. :hmpf_bad:

As for the voices, while the previous Lego games definitely had their own charm, I guess I'm too much a fan of the old DC cartoons not to love watching a Lego version of them! :sweet:

My speakers aren't working right, so I couldn't listen to the short, but I still enjoyed it. If that is the opening cutscene of the video game (and it must be, shiny black objects? :tongue: ) I don't think I'd mind too much, as long as we get a whole special later. An Avengers based one, perhaps? Also, that looked like the original Penguin, which is a little disappointing. I'll just hope that TT doesn't have the designs for his upcoming minifigure (if there is one :hmpf_bad: ) or that LEGO didn't want them to disclose his updated appearance, or both.

It does seem rather gimmicky, but hey, it's Lego game. Also, why would kryptonite need replacing? I've never heard of it ever losing its power. :look: This doesn't surprise me though, since TLG obviously has no clue how kryptonite works, judging by the Superman set and the terrible comic it comes with. :hmpf_bad:

Kryptonite has different variables. Some points in comics it can bring him to near death. Other times he just gets sick or weak. And other times he is actually immune to its radiance.

-Omi

Unsurprisingly, still no sign of Spidey. And still nothing on the US S@H and Amazon...

Kryptonite has different variables. Some points in comics it can bring him to near death. Other times he just gets sick or weak. And other times he is actually immune to its radiance.

That may be, but the comic still sucks IMO, and this doesn't explain why it needs replacing.

Since there is still no sign of the Spiderman set, when do you think we will see pictures.

After the sets we have already seen come out, or will they come out altogether.

Blue Brick

That may be, but the comic still sucks IMO, and this doesn't explain why it needs replacing.

I dunno, I'm just here to explain the kryptonite. :P

-Omi

Unsurprisingly, still no sign of Spidey. And still nothing on the US S@H and Amazon...

Took me a bit of backtracking to get the context. I thought at first you were saying the superman comic series sucked, then I realized "oh right, the garbage in the set".

So then I thought you were talking about "comic included" being replaced with "play builder included"

And then I actually got it, but your sentence still sucks, imo. :tongue:

I wish they'd give a 'mumbles/voices' option, because otherwise I really don't want voice acting to become standardized. especially when we come around to LOTR.

something of a 'keep everybody happy' mode.

Edited by SpiderSpaceman

I've listed what we know here. You can either get Hawkeye and Iron Man in the Cosmic cube escape, Hawkeye and Thor in the Hellcarrier Breakout, or Thor and Iron Man in the Quinjet (Black Widow is with them).

Hmm...how about I get the Quinjet and Cosmic Cube Escape, then I get everyone I want ANd have both versions of Iron Man! :wub:

*sees prices*

god I need a decent job. :hmpf_bad:

I imagine that the Batman game only has dialogue because they're making up a story for the game. Talking helps the kiddies follow along easier. So when games about movies (like LOTR) are released they won't need dialogue because I'm sure people playing it already know the storyline so dialogue wouldn't be needed.