ZetoVince

Porsche 930 (minifig scale)

Wow oh wow! I had to register to post how awesome this looks!

Seriously, is there anyone I can commission this from? (with a different color scheme if possible)????

Smart model! And many thanks of ZetoVince for the laid-out instruction! Thanks to it I had following cars:

3e2ad71fd82b.jpg

8c9862f05e23.jpg

81d8b1530be8.jpg

c83bd7678e09.jpg

Thank you guyz, your kind comments are really appreciated!

Wow oh wow! I had to register to post how awesome this looks!

Seriously, is there anyone I can commission this from? (with a different color scheme if possible)????

You can ask the builder obviously. There is a link to my page and a link to an e-mail address if you wan to contact me.

Marvellous! :thumbup: I've never before seen such a realistic model at this small scale. :wub:

One question - you stretch the smaller tyres over the larger ones?

1328446737m_SPLASH.jpg

Thank you guyz, your kind comments are really appreciated!

You can ask the builder obviously. There is a link to my page and a link to an e-mail address if you wan to contact me.

Thank you! I just sent you a message on your flickr account.

Man, that is absolutely gorgeous. It may be the most realistic looking minifig scale car I've seen. And you included instructions, which is a totally classy move. I don't know if i have the parts, but I'm going to look and if I do, I will have to build one.

Your porsche is simply awsome!!!! Really reallistic and more: two passengers fitting in!!! Love it!

Man, that is absolutely gorgeous. It may be the most realistic looking minifig scale car I've seen. And you included instructions, which is a totally classy move. I don't know if i have the parts, but I'm going to look and if I do, I will have to build one.

Thank you, i hope you have them, there are a couple of rare parts but these days i'm working on a revised version which will not need any rare part and it will be easier to build too!

Your porsche is simply awsome!!!! Really reallistic and more: two passengers fitting in!!! Love it!

Thanks! no there is no room for 2 passengers, only the heads of the minifigs. It's impossible to fit 2 minifigs in a realistic 6-wide lego car.

Wow. Although this topic is more than a year old, but I am glad this topic is revived to catch my attention. It is indeed very awesome realistic built and you managed to capture the sleek look of it as well. More importantly, thank you for sharing these instructions with the community.

Stunning car, built and photographed very well! The headlights are built cleverly, and the rear end looks exactly like a Porsche's. It looks perfect in so many different ways - best minifig-scale car I've ever seen!

I made a revised version which is sturdier with a slightly different front bumper, new detailed interior and new rear section including exhausts and no rare parts!

8901020930_5aaa0b58f6.jpg

Edited by ZetoVince

This is so flipping cool!! Thank you so much for providing the directions, I cannot wait to build this. It's going to be one of my favorite models. Thank you again, I am really really excited to be able to build this.

I am interested in the updated copy please! Thanks.

This is so flipping cool!! Thank you so much for providing the directions, I cannot wait to build this. It's going to be one of my favorite models. Thank you again, I am really really excited to be able to build this.

I am interested in the updated copy please! Thanks.

Thank you! I hope you manage to build one! Send me a message here if you want one: zetovince@yahoo.gr

Hi ZetoVince,

I always was more interested into city buildings than cars or other transportation, for me it was only there to make the city look more realistic, but I must admit, your Porshe and the Police/FBI cars are just art pieces! Thanks a lot for sharing, I'd be more than interested by the instructions as well, also for the other cars, I think this would be a delight to build and display!!!!

Have you thought of putting your models on Lego Cusoo, I'd definitely vote for it, am sure a lot of other AFOLs and KFOLs woulld do so as well... And as this could be a "quick win" for TLG (there are usually very large models from what I've seen) that a model like this, so brilliant and yet not too expansive, would certainly interest the company, and maybe even launch a new line, dedicated to realistic cars...

Very very well done and thanks a lot for inspiring!

Hi ZetoVince,

I always was more interested into city buildings than cars or other transportation, for me it was only there to make the city look more realistic, but I must admit, your Porshe and the Police/FBI cars are just art pieces! Thanks a lot for sharing, I'd be more than interested by the instructions as well, also for the other cars, I think this would be a delight to build and display!!!!

Have you thought of putting your models on Lego Cusoo, I'd definitely vote for it, am sure a lot of other AFOLs and KFOLs woulld do so as well... And as this could be a "quick win" for TLG (there are usually very large models from what I've seen) that a model like this, so brilliant and yet not too expansive, would certainly interest the company, and maybe even launch a new line, dedicated to realistic cars...

Very very well done and thanks a lot for inspiring!

Thank you, i'm glad you like it that much! There are no instructions for the revised model, i haven't made them and i don't know if i will in the future, it isn't an easy nor a joyful thing to do. But if i do i will inform you here and on my flickr page.

About the Cuusoo, i don't agree with the general concept so i will not add it there. For your information, TLG is a company that produces toys so every set that designs needs to be playable! The level of detail that i put into my models and the playability factor CANNOT get together! So it will be vain to try such thing you are suggesting.

About the Cuusoo, i don't agree with the general concept so i will not add it there. For your information, TLG is a company that produces toys so every set that designs needs to be playable! The level of detail that i put into my models and the playability factor CANNOT get together! So it will be vain to try such thing you are suggesting.

It is a pity as I am sure that your model will very quickly collect the necessary quantity of voices!

But if i do i will inform you here and on my flickr page.

Many thanks for your instructions. Very much we wait for your new instructions!

Thank you, i'm glad you like it that much! There are no instructions for the revised model, i haven't made them and i don't know if i will in the future, it isn't an easy nor a joyful thing to do. But if i do i will inform you here and on my flickr page. !About the Cuusoo, i don't agree with the general concept so i will not add it there. For your information, TLG is a company that produces toys so every set that designs needs to be playable! The level of detail that i put into my models and the playability factor CANNOT get together! So it will be vain to try such thing you are suggesting.

Hi Thanks for the response!

Yes, I can understand that making instructions is not the easiest and funniest thing in the world... no problem, I can leave without, and maybe try models on my own, anyhow thanks for already having made one!!

A lot of people disagree with the Cusooo project, personnaly, I was upset since models with 10'000+ votes did not make it through.

Also, I disagree with your perception, LEGO does not always make set aimed at playability, just think of the Architecture line.... look at the modular line, the first one was not very palyable, furthermore I think that TLG would add some playable features to a set like this, thus loosing some detail features.

Again, thanks for sharing and inspiring!

Edited by SwissBrick