As much as I want to see these new sets the speculation and rumour has gone to another level this rabid speculation is taking the shine off :(

I'm keeping out 'till they get officially announced and shown to us.

As much as I want to see these new sets the speculation and rumour has gone to another level this rabid speculation is taking the shine off :(

I'm keeping out 'till they get officially announced and shown to us.

I think u have a point,we won't have too much longer to wait for some proper info hopefully!

I really can't wait for this set :) and I'm glad I have my power puller tires now to go with it ;)

Guys any more news info or updates on this set?its dropped back 3 pages so that's not good ;)

If there were postings of news or updates, they would have been posted here. There's no magic bit of the thread that you can't see, but others can tell you about :wink:

If there were postings of news or updates, they would have been posted here. There's no magic bit of the thread that you can't see, but others can tell you about :wink:

I asked a question not to get a smart comment but thanks for ur non usefull post!

Really nice attemp at 9398 above thanks for photos doki :)

It seems this is not the first time you post huge images, dokludi. Please make sure you read our Member Guidelines carefully and re-size your images to 800 pixels maximum. Thank you.

I asked a question not to get a smart comment but thanks for ur non usefull post!

Because your initial post was so much more usefull? Andythenorths answer was sensible and he is right, if anyone on eurobricks has news, it wont make a difference if you ask for them or not. So please stop spamming down the forum in completely unnecessarly questions.

Edited by Pauger

Because your initial post was so much more usefull? Andythenorths answer was sensible and he is right, if anyone on eurobricks has news, it wont make a difference if you ask for them or not. So please stop spamming down the forum in completely unnecessarly questions.

I asked a simple question and I was not spamming but thanks for ur pointless imput ;)

I asked a simple question and I was not spamming but thanks for ur pointless imput ;)

Please, both of you should calm the tones. If/when useful info will be available, I'm sure our members will share them here. Thank you.

Ok. Sorry.

It seems this is not the first time you post huge images, dokludi. Please make sure you read our Member Guidelines carefully and re-size your images to 800 pixels maximum. Thank you.

I know we have discussed this before, but I forgot. What is the type of suspension for 9398, and what is the difference with its suspension system and the suspension system of 8110?

I know we have discussed this before, but I forgot. What is the type of suspension for 9398, and what is the difference with its suspension system and the suspension system of 8110?

Hmm, there is not much information about the suspension, there are only two posts in this thread where the suspension is mentioned,

here and here

As far as I can see, both have live axle suspensions; but the Unimog uses a Panhard rod on each axle, whereas the Crawler uses a 5-point linkage (not sure if this is its correct name).

It's similar to the unimog, it uses the same ball joint with the UJ going through it. However this crawler does not use a panhard rod to keep the axle moving side to side like the unimog does. It uses two rods per axle running either side of the ball joint to prevent the side to side movement.

I was trying to be helpful (hence the wink). In some forums a post like 'is there any news' would be called a thread bump, and you'd get flamed, or warned by moderators about it.

Thread bumps seem harmless, but they irritate lots of other people who see that the thread has been updated, click on it hoping for news, and are disappointed. Eurobricks is quite a nice place, so we don't have much flaming or strict moderator warnings :classic:

Sorry for going off-topic, I probably just caused the same sort of irritation I mention above :oh3:

Edited by andythenorth

I was trying to be helpful (hence the wink). In some forums a post like 'is there any news' would be called a thread bump, and you'd get flamed, or warned by moderators about it.

Thread bumps seem harmless, but they irritate lots of other people who see that the thread has been updated, click on it hoping for news, and are disappointed. Eurobricks is quite a nice place, so we don't have much flaming or strict moderator warnings :classic:

Sorry for going off-topic, I probably just caused the same sort of irritation I mention above :oh3:

I apologise so let's all get along and just wait for more info on this great set :)

Well, this is a little common for Lego to make an Off-Roader, but I actually am a big fan of the color scheme. I like the heli better though. :wub:

Started saving me money for this (Must get my mindstorms set first) When will 9398 be released

Many Thanks

The second-half 2012 (2H2012) sets, including the 9398 4x4 Crawler, will be released in August 2012 -- 5 months to save! 3arndkz8rv.png

Lol i need to save big time then. Still want another Logging Truck plus me Mindstorms :sweet:

That's a good theme for a guessing game!

Something tells me this isn't Markus' field: IMO he's more into construction machinery. Uwe Wabra is more into trucks, so I'd guess this is a work by Lars Krogh Jensen (who, by the way, also designed the similar-in-spirit 8297).