Sign in to follow this  
ADHO15

Gotham City Mafia: Day Two

It's neither. I just forgot about reading over it when I decide to speak.

I find that unlikely, but even if that is true, and even if Baby Doll wasn't confirmed Town, this point still stands:

So you're saying you think someone is Scum just because they don't trust you? I see little to no reason why anyone should trust you at the moment. A fundamental of these situations for Townies is that you don't trust anyone except yourself, initially, and you've done so little publicly to show that you actually have the Town's best interests in mind.

Well, looks like you guys have managed to accomplish a lot since my short departure!

The case against both Bane and the Ventriloquist have increased ten fold! But I'm more inclined to see Bane's story as false. And since I was blocked, theres a much greater chance that he may have been the one who blocked me, I mean, someone with that much physical strength could surely knock me out to render me useless for the night.

It may be superfluous now, but Bane contacted me saying he trusted me 100% and he was the doctor which is stupid in my opinion because all I've done is role claimed the investigator, something that scum could have easily done. Don't misinterprete that though, I'm not saying I'm scum, just that it's foolish for him to trust me 100%. I think he's just trying to get some sympathy and wants me to defend him, so that way, he can avoid a conviction, or if he can't, I will look super bad tomorrow.

oh and vote:Bane/masked builder

Phew, what a long day this has been, with so much talk already.

I have no idea why it's been stated by Creeper that the Ventriloquist targeted me, I have no recollection of that from the night. The first I knew about it was when it was being talked about. We seem to have some very exotic abilities in this room so perhaps Ventriloquist's claim that his action was hijacked is correct. I was suspicious of him on Day One for his very educated guess at the Scum numbers, so this is another thing for us to keep an eye on. However, from the dialogue today, and the evidence presented by Baby Doll, it seems the more Bane opens his mouth, the more he is coming across as scum, or at the very best, someone not paying enough attention, so I shall have to:

Vote: Bane (Masked Builder)

Vote: Bane (Masked Builder).

Why? Well you accuse Babydoll for being scum even after she's confirmed town, which is weird. You also didn't suspect Catwoman yesterday without giving a good reason, now she turns up as scum so you seem very suspicious.

Why? Well you accuse Babydoll for being scum even after she's confirmed town, which is weird. You also didn't suspect Catwoman yesterday without giving a good reason, now she turns up as scum so you seem very suspicious.

I just thought she was town. As you can see I was wrong. What's wrong with having my own opinions?

Alright, so let's make this good Wesker and bad Bane. Let's see what comes out of it, shall we?

*flip*

Coin never lies...

Accusin' Baby Doll does seem rather scummy, but I can't say it looks scummy that he didn't suspect Catwoman. Day 1 has lots of suspects, and lots of different opinions as well. This doesn't mean I don't think you're scum, but if you turn out scum I don't want a criminal voted out for the same reasons you are.

I tried to protect Doll, but ended up protecting Deadshot.

I believe dat dey call it 'da bus driva' role.

Or they call it lying :laugh: It would be very convenient of you to say you protected her, but, when conflicting results came out, you changed your story. Truth of the matter is, you didn't protect Babydoll, but she is alive, and there was only one little kill last night, so maybe she was protected.

I think you are the safer bet today. Sorry to go against the grain, folks, that's just the Creeper way!

Vote: The Ventriloquist/Professor Flitwick

I think we need a few more people to vote for old puppet man here, put some screws on him :sweet:

hahaha.gif

Or they call it lying :laugh: It would be very convenient of you to say you protected her, but, when conflicting results came out, you changed your story. Truth of the matter is, you didn't protect Babydoll, but she is alive, and there was only one little kill last night, so maybe she was protected.

I think you are the safer bet today. Sorry to go against the grain, folks, that's just the Creeper way!

I think we need a few more people to vote for old puppet man here, put some screws on him :sweet:

hahaha.gif

The reason I wish to vote for Bane rather then the puppet is because the ventriloquist targeted Deadshot, and he seems to be okay, whoa wait. Bear with me for a second.

Ventriloquist targets Deadshot, we know that there was no scum kill last night however we can assume that there was a conversion. We know that Wesker isn't the blocker, or else it would have looked like he targeted me, and we know he wasn't the killer because then he would have targeted Ra's, so if I had to make a guess, I would say that he would be the converter if anything. Unless the scum can only kill or convert. Regardless, we know he isn't the scum blocker, so he might have an even more sinister role. And that now Deadshot, who I presumed to be the SK, based solely on my knowledge that he is the worlds greatest assassin and nothing else so he could be anything else, may be an agent. Again this is all guess work.

On the other hand, Bane could potentially be the Blocker, in which case I would like to see him removed from this operation as quickly as possible. This may give me the chance to do some investigatory work!

I think I'll unvote:Bane/Masked Builder and vote:The ventriloquist/Flitwick

Sorry if it looks like I'm flip-floping, but I've stated my reasoning, I know it looks contradictory on my part, but I want to see how this plays out.

The reason I wish to vote for Bane rather then the puppet is because the ventriloquist targeted Deadshot, and he seems to be okay, whoa wait. Bear with me for a second.

Ventriloquist targets Deadshot, we know that there was no scum kill last night however we can assume that there was a conversion. We know that Wesker isn't the blocker, or else it would have looked like he targeted me, and we know he wasn't the killer because then he would have targeted Ra's, so if I had to make a guess, I would say that he would be the converter if anything. Unless the scum can only kill or convert. Regardless, we know he isn't the scum blocker, so he might have an even more sinister role. And that now Deadshot, who I presumed to be the SK, based solely on my knowledge that he is the worlds greatest assassin and nothing else so he could be anything else, may be an agent. Again this is all guess work.

On the other hand, Bane could potentially be the Blocker, in which case I would like to see him removed from this operation as quickly as possible. This may give me the chance to do some investigatory work!

Sorry if it looks like I'm flip-floping, but I've stated my reasoning, I know it looks contradictory on my part, but I want to see how this plays out.

If Bane is the blocker, he may jsut block you and your investigation ability would be forfeit. :sceptic:

Your post is confusing, and contradictory as you said. My vote is going to stay with Bane, from what others have said and what I said earlier, I strongly suspect him as scum.

Okay so yes I did read that information and yes I did forget it. But that happens to everyone. We're only human. (Okay well some of us aren't.)

Wait, did you forget it or did you not read it? :wacko: Your lies and justifications are getting more ridiculous by the minute. :hmpf:

I just thought she was town. As you can see I was wrong. What's wrong with having my own opinions?

There is nothing wrong with having your own opinions. In fact, I want to encourage everyone to act upon their own opinions and not bandwagon like a bunch of sheep. However, your refusal to vote for Catwoman used completely different criteria than your initial vote for Nygma. According to you, you only voted for Nygma so that we could all 'work together', but you refused to vote for Catwoman because you said that you thought she was town. Why did this criteria not apply to Nygma? Why would you suddenly start caring about guilt when the vote for Catwoman came up?

While I do think that Wesker and Pinocchio are scum, the case against Bane seems much stronger to me. I'll stand by my vote.

Okay I think I may have found some new developments for the case against Bane (I know it sounds weird considering I just changed my vote to Wesker but bare with me)

So on day one, Pussy Cat and Bane had a catty conversation :tongue: , that seemed a little to chummy to me

Eh? *huh* We're not in the 40s anymore, none of us have said 'eh' in years...

Why is saying "Eh" bad? I've said it all the time. No idea where you've been.

I think Black Mask says something about getting back on track here.

I, however much I dislike saying this, agree with you. We should try to control who.

I agree with the Canadian. The only real problem is, who?

Who are you calling Canadian? I'm from Santa Prisca.

Eh?

Fine. Let's end this silly argument and concentrate on the real problem.

It may be nothing more then me having to much time on my hands, but I don't think I would commit to petty arguments like that on day one, I wouldn't really want to step on anyoes toes, however these two seem as though they've already been acquainted to be honest.

Furthermore,

I can see why you've voted already Creeper. But I don't like jumping the gun, so to speak, and voting because someone hasn't said very much.

Even though the plan was spelled out clear as day for Bane, he remained in a passive position on the matter, something that is an easy scum tell. I think it's obvious he is scum, but my vote stays on the Ventriloquist for now to put him under a little bit of pressure. :classic:

Reviewing conversations between Wesker and Catwoman are a lot more inconclusive, nothing really incriminating, at least to my eyes.

Current vote tally

Bane (Masked Builder): 11 - Brickdoctor, Bob_, Rumble Strike, Captain Tamamono, Sirius Black, Nightshroud99, Scorpiox, Jedi master Brick, Peanuts, Professor Flitwick, K-nut

Simon The Pieman (Scorpiox): 5 - 5 penalty votes

The Ventriloquist (Professor Flitwick): 3 - Masked Builder, def, sok117

Yet to vote: KielDaMan, WhiteFang, Alopex, Mrlegoninja, JediAnakin, Oky, badboytje88, Capt. Redblade

I think Black Mask says something about getting back on track here.

I do? :wacko:

Oh, wait, or do you mean that impostor 'Black Mask' in comics and movies does?

I do? :wacko:

Oh, wait, or do you mean that impostor 'Black Mask' in comics and movies does?

Sorry if I was unclear, but this was yesterday in public, Catwoman and Bane were having a little friendly banter, then you said we should all get back on track. Don't worry, I'm not trying to accuse you of anything :tongue: .

Sorry if I was unclear, but this was yesterday in public, Catwoman and Bane were having a little friendly banter, then you said we should all get back on track. Don't worry, I'm not trying to accuse you of anything :tongue: .

Ah, I see. I don't remember that, but I'm not about to go through 23 pages my extensive memories of the Day to find it, so I'll take your word for it. :blush: I guess I considered it a trivial point and it got buried in short-term memory under all the other exciting happenings on Day 1.

Ban e looks like prime scum at the moment but I shall not place a vote yet.

It seems like we only have two leads. I don't think I'll vote just yet.

:facepalm:

Remember these crooks people. Can't vote when there are already two good leads?

@Mad Hatter: That's the best you could say? You really have been extremely helpful to us since yesterday, without you the criminals would have been in shambles! :hmpf:

@Hush: Only two leads?? What were you expecting a hundred?? :wacko:

I think I'll sing along with Creeps, scum or dumb... scum or dumb... :sing:

Ok better stop now, before the 'Ghost of Colette LeMans' haunts me again... :tongue:

hahaha.gif

The events that transpired yesterday were more than enough to make me trust the Creeper's judgement.

Are we going to spilt our votes? Let's don't head to the direction. As much as Bane is being suspected heavily and I am in no position to defend him either and I got no intentions to, but I felt the Ventriloquist is obviously lying and making up story... Like what the Creeper and Music Meister had say... I going to reserve my vote for awhile since we got abit of time on our hands.

Correct me if I am wrong, dear Joker, but are you going to allow the charged person to defend itself before the time is up? Or once a majority is reached, a conviction is made, and the day is over?

hahaha.gif

Well, I gotta agree that no matter how you look at it, Bane seems rather scummy. Therefore, I say we put him on ice, unless someone has a better suggestion.

Correct me if I am wrong, dear Joker, but are you going to allow the charged person to defend itself before the time is up? Or once a majority is reached, a conviction is made, and the day is over?

babydollv.jpg

From the clown's mouth:

The Day will end when all players have voted and a majority vote has been reached.

Thanks Babydoll. Then, to prevent the vote from being diluted further, I will cast my vote first.

I vote:The Ventriloquist (Proffessor Flitwick

I am sticking by my opinion on this one. Why would the bus driver target you? It makes no sense.

Thanks for pointing that out, Dolly. Let's hope Bane gets here in time if he wants to defend himself!

Current vote tally

Bane (Masked Builder): 14 - KielDaMan, Brickdoctor, Bob_, WhiteFang, Rumble Strike, Captain Tamamono, Sirius Black, Oky, Nightshroud99, Scorpiox, Jedi master Brick, Peanuts, Professor Flitwick, K-nut

Simon The Pieman (Scorpiox): 5 - 5 penalty votes

The Ventriloquist (Professor Flitwick): 5 - Masked Builder, JediAnakin, def, Capt. Redblade, sok117

Yet to vote: Alopex, Mrlegoninja, badboytje88