CopMike

EB SW X-mas Raffle 2011

If it's not too late, here's my entry;

Did you even read the posts before you or the opening post for that matter? :hmpf_bad:

Hehey!! What a nice surprise.

I got my face on the calendar ^^

And I thought this day couldn't get any better :) Thanks a lot

Now if anyone would prefer prize A instead of his, I'm fine with any of them, really.

YES! I won! I would like to swap with a prize D if anyone wants to, my prize is prize A.

EDIT: I no longer want to trade, I am happy with what I got default_cry_happy.gif

Edited by legobodgers

First thing I do every morning is check the advent calendar, so when I got up today, I couldn't believe my eyes, thank you so very much, this is going to be one hell of a day, whatever happens! :classic:

I only have one little problem:

Since I'm a daily reader, but not a very active writer/talker, I still can't send PM's to other members, because I still lack the necessary 10 posts I guess.

Could you or another official please unlock me for PMing so I can PM my adress to CopMike?

Thank you all so very much and have a wonderful day!

Cheers, C*

Since I'm a daily reader, but not a very active writer/talker, I still can't send PM's to other members, because I still lack the necessary 10 posts I guess.

Could you or another official please unlock me for PMing so I can PM my adress to CopMike?

Congrats on your win - go make three posts in any part of these forums and you'll be good to go, no unlocking will be needed.

I saw my name last saturday and luckily I won the Prize D, the most wanted by me. I've also PMed CopMike with my coordinates.

Thanks to all the EuroBricks responsibles for this nice contest. And Happy Xmas to all of you :)

Lluis

Yay, I won! Thanks, CopMike! :cry_happy: However, I already own two of the three figs I won, so would any of the Prize D winners be interested in trading?

Back from my vacation in Las Vegas! And here´s an update, the stuff has arrived:

gallery_148_49_270987.jpg

Now I just need to sort each figure pieces out, assamble them, put the prize packs together, print all names, put into envelopes, stamp them, post them ......... :cry_sad:!

So don´t be mad at Santa if the prize isn´t under the tree on christmas evening/next morning please :cry_happy:!!

First thing I do every morning is check the advent calendar .......

That's what I have been doing every morning and I am still waiting ..... :classic:

but it's the whole point of advent calendar, the fun of expectation.....

I don't know if there's still time for it,

but anyhoo: If anyone is willing to trade their prize B or prize D for a price C, then let me know by a PM. :classic:

And hey.. I see 30 Wattos.. what could that mean? :devil:

~ General Magma

Watto and Panaka!! Question: Does the question mark mean a random fig? I'm assuming so, and I'm also assuming it's because you didn't have enough of a specific fig... Just'a wondering.