Derfel Cadarn

Avalonia Guild: Homepage, Sign-up and Discussion

Since the Lore is up... it would seem Avalonia is at a cross roads.

Like LD asked, who is venturing to Nocturnus to help repel the invaders, and who is staying to rebuild Avalonia?

Rex has threatened exile of anyone who leaves and I doubt very much his successor will be chosen from the those who abandon the land.

Then again, those who refuse to answer Nocturnus call could be viewed as cowards.

Trian has already announced his intentions to help Nocturnus.

Whose side are you on?

Legonardo will stand for Nocturnus, if it means exile then so be it.

For me it all depends who will rule Avalonia after Rex... I swore my oath to Rex and Avalonia. Now I have to wait and see who will became leader. Z, are you up to it?

I'm on my own side, I mean Avalonia. One Zakon to rule them all!

:laugh: No surprise there, Zakon ruling Avalonia would definitely make things interesting...

As I have some unfinished business to take care of in Avalonia, I will stay for a bit. But ultimately the destination will be Nocturnus.

Well, my old pappy used to say, "He who fights and runs away can run away another day."

In reality, I just started building stuff for Avalonia. If someone is to leave and help defend Nocturnus, what happens to their lands? I do recall it saying you should knock before coming back because this won't be their home anymore. And will they have to build in the Nocturnus style in the future? I definitely like the Avalonian style and that's why I chose this guild.

I can understand both sides of the coin. I will have to ponder a bit.

For me it all depends who will rule Avalonia after Rex... I swore my oath to Rex and Avalonia. Now I have to wait and see who will became leader. Z, are you up to it?

You mean more than I already have been?

I'll still be here to set-up challenges and do regulator stuff, but my character is committed to defending Nocturnus.

In reality, I just started building stuff for Avalonia. If someone is to leave and help defend Nocturnus, what happens to their lands? I do recall it saying you should knock before coming back because this won't be their home anymore. And will they have to build in the Nocturnus style in the future? I definitely like the Avalonian style and that's why I chose this guild.

I guess that is all part of the calculus. We just don't know at this point.

I recently arrived in Avalonia and started building stuff, therefore I think I will remain in Avalonia, for now. Maybe in the future I will help Nocturnus, the future is unknown, right? :wink:

Z, of course I meant your sigfig.

Now that everybody is going to help our beloved drow... I mean Nocturnians, someone have to defend our own borders I guess!

Well from the looks of it, everyone is going to Nocturnus (well, almost) so if I'm the only one who stays, I shall become leader! Well, I doubt my plan will work, but one can always hope.

Well from the looks of it, everyone is going to Nocturnus (well, almost) so if I'm the only one who stays, I shall become leader! Well, I doubt my plan will work, but one can always hope.

You've got Zakon to contend with you know... his ambition knows no bounds! :laugh:

@Kai Your too sweet. :wink:

@ Settle Zakon will turn your dreams to dust. :classic:

Avalonia is the place to be. Antyria is the safest place in Historica. The borders are open to all Historicans who wish to live in peace and prosperity. Kaliphlin and Mitgardian architecture is also welcome.

Zakon will turn your dreams to dust.

Well it's better than I expected. I thought you'd turn me to dust! Edited by Captain Settle

I'm staying! :classic: Also, I just finished my Castle Wall MOC. The city of Aginmoria will be forever safe! I hope to post pictures, but I'm on vacation starting tomorrow, so we'll see.

Turmoil in Dragon lullaby land! The odds in Lost Vega are as followed:

Zakon 5:1 For

Settle 1:5 For

DaMaximus 1:99 For

Rex keeps the crown and says bugger off: 1:1

I am probably writing those wrong

Scores will be updated on the big board by the hour, especially after our 24 hour messenger network takes a finer look at the possible rulers.