Derfel Cadarn

Avalonia Guild: Homepage, Sign-up and Discussion

I really don't care either way, I didn't even know it existed, so it won't affect me either way.

I really don't care either way, I didn't even know it existed, so it won't affect me either way.

I can not express the sadness I feel right now. Here I had several MOCs to post here on Eurobricks, but it is just my luck! Brickshelf, my primary site for image storage, has been down for the past four days. Now these builds won't count for points for book 1. I have only a small doubt in Avalonia achieving 1st place among the builds (what with all of the 1K builds), but I think that, either way, this Guild will still shine as the place for me!

HAIL AVALONIA!

If you still have a little time today, sign up for Flickr and host them there for now. We'd love to see more builds, even if they are not Kaliphlin!

Agreed, throw them up on Flickr, its free! You can always wait a day though :devil:

But really, we want to see them!

I use Flickr as well, although I took out the 3 months unlimited pictures. Still, it's worth it since its only about £6.

Actually with the new Flickr upgrade everyone gets 1TB of space... which is basically unlimited...

Ha. My MaC entry kinda got derailed... I forgot it was supposed to be under repair so I have a perfectly fine section and I'm working on a small under construction part. I plan on saying they're almost done. :huh:

Edited by -Carson Haupt-

Actually with the new Flickr upgrade everyone gets 1TB of space... which is basically unlimited...

The space limitation was mostly the reason why I never joined flickr, but a terabite sounds much, much better than what was originally offered. I will look into flickr sometime soon.

Brickshelf is up, but getting the all important story up takes time, time that I don't have at the moment. I will have something up soon.

movings done! ill unpack my lego soon, ive got heaps of school stuff, so don't expect anything for a while, but I have lots planned

I second guess myself constantly.

the only way to moc I guess ...

well apparently its come down to cowardice or being outlawed.

whos staying, whos aiding nocty?

Nocturnus can burn for all I care! Just kidding. I will have to wait to find out more about the perks and consequences of each choice before I choose, but I would like to build some darker models.

Seeing as Artorious Rex is stepping down as leader and going on other adventures, who is going to take over and rule Avalonia in his place?

I'm thinking a competition is on its way!

Interesting times ahead... Dr Rod was exiled from Avalonia many years ago... what does this new change in events mean? Will he find new allies? Time will tell I guess..

Dr Rod

Can a honest Kaliphlin merchant sign for the new leading spot in Avalonia? :classic:

I hope to get back in to GoH soon! +$100 order off Bricklink should be here soon! :classic::thumbup: