Derfel Cadarn

Avalonia Guild: Homepage, Sign-up and Discussion

@gedren That sounds pretty good and actually really similar to the way I imagined using black. Black soil is found around river banks here in northwest Indiana. I did some reading about it on Wikipedia and found black soil even exists in Texas. It's also found in India, Russia, Eastern Europe and China. One percent of Poland's land is black soil. It can vary from only a few inches deep to sixty inches deep.

uhm is this a joke with berry? or is it for real? what happened? no come back! you will be missed :cry_sad:

I guess the AAG then is just Zach and I now... mweh

Hey, this ain't fair!

It was the task of the I.A.M.S. to eliminate every member of the A.A.G. :cry_sad:

(to Zach & Legonardo: you haven't read this, you haven't read this, you haven't read this (I am saying this while using psychic powers)) :laugh:

Looks like someone was before us :sceptic:

I really should pay a bit more attention to this thread. I just missed something about Berry, right? Or is the word Cabal really offensive and I just don't know it? And does that mean I'm going to get banned? And should I stop over thinking the situation? And should I not consistently avoid going to bed until one in the morning? Am I even making sense?

hwehwehweh

I have a build that I've had photographed for maybe 3 months now, that I've just forgotten to upload. I think my building skills have improved a fair bit since I built it, and it was nothing overly special in the first place, but it had a nice story to it. It had a nice story to it in my head, at least. Do y'all think I should post it?

Speaking of which, where is DG at?

A lot of things happens these days for sure! Hope that CptBB will be back soon!

ZM: de Gothia is currently in Varlyrio the last we saw of him. Lena is sailing for Mitgardia!

A lot of things happens these days for sure! Hope that CptBB will be back soon!

ZM: de Gothia is currently in Varlyrio the last we saw of him. Lena is sailing for Mitgardia!

Haha, it's good to see that you're still around.

Can someone post a average normal base avalonian army? With an average orderly soldier? I am thinking of joining this guild, but dot know what a typical soldier looks like.

Here you are:

6328146931_5237e70a50_z.jpg

Dragon knights from Kingdoms and elves (modified to normal humans or left as elves) from the CMF series seem to be the standard.

One thing though, currently it's strongly encouraged to join Nocturnus if possible.

Currently there are fewer members, is a way to boost one guild that requires fresh blood, but of course you decide which guild suit you best.

I like stuctered neat human armies, not monsters. Thus, I am torned between Mitgardia and Avalonian guilds.

I just got the CMF Forest Maiden, and was really inspired by it. I think I can get a Forestmen/Outlaws themed freebuild up next week, since I don't have the time to photograph it until then.

He tried to immigrate to Nocturnus a few weeks ago :laugh:

I have to admit that Nocturnus would indeed be the best choice :classic:

There are a lot of monsters, but there are also humans.

You can say for example that you founded a trade city somewhere near the shore where ships from Mitgardia on their way to Kaliphlin can rest and load some new provision :classic:

Nocturnus is the Guild with the biggest choice of buildingoptions and the fewest rules about architecture or standard uniforms :classic:

Edited by DaMaximus

He tried to immigrate to Nocturnus a few weeks ago :laugh:

I have to admit that Nocturnus would indeed be the best choice :classic:

There are a lot of monsters, but there are also humans.

You can say for example that you founded a trade city somewhere near the shore where ships from Mitgardia on their way to Kaliphlin can rest and load some new provision :classic:

Nocturnus is the Guild with the biggest choice of buildingoptions and the fewest rules about architecture or standard uniforms :classic:

But I like standard uniforms.

Then you are of course most welcome to the great guild of Avalonia! Build your self a sigfig, claim some land on the map on the first page and get mocing! :classic:

SK: That´s one handsome sigfig! Who can it be? :wink: