I Scream Clone

Nocturnus Guild: Homepage, Sign-up and Discussion

Sauron was a pussy.

Dr Rod

Poke 'im in the eye!

I always believed it was an eye. But now that you've mentioned it: it does have quite a few similarties with another body part.

@ Dr. Cogg: Every Nocturnians knows Nocturnus is most advanced sciencewise. For starters, we have the most academic titles of whole historica and we are prepared/willing and enjoying to make the necessary sacrefices. The point is, every general who's performed some study of the wise Sun Tzu, knows: a display of strength like Avalonia, actually shows weakness. That's one of the reasons why we don't have inter-guild contest and are briljant at keeping up appearances as being a small guild.

Sun Tzu says: "Hiding order beneath the cloak of disorder is simply a question of subdivision;

masking strength with weakness is to be effected by tactical dispositions."

Tu Mu says: "If our force happens to be superior to the enemy's, weakness may be simulated in order to lure him on; but if inferior, he must be led to believe that we are strong, in order that he may keep off. In fact, all the enemy's movements should be determined by the signs that we choose to give him."

Unless ofcourse, Avalonia is showing strength in order to pretent to be weak and thus fooling into believing they are weak, whilst they are strong :hmpf_bad: I'm off to my ivory tower to perform some more research on the matter!

Presenting: Lord Orkusack, Uniter of the Rakath Orcs and his minion "The Wolf", a powerful and corrupted Kaliphlin Mage

6f9353aec4a0c6bec4cfedaba3b238f1_zpsebb7a953.jpg

And Kalrod, of the Scorpian brigade - a powerful mercenary group acting in the Rakath mountains.

20c4630097827b3ead9271366b8ddddc_zpsd8810ecd.jpg

8445112588_9b25d8289f.jpg

Ahhh, let me slay this warrior of the Hand of Corruption!

8444017925_7b59b37c72.jpg

Allow me to introduce myself! I am Lord Vladivus. I am a half-vampire, and am skilled with my darksword. I am flanked by my standard bearer, and my trusted necromancer-mage, Horace the Arkayne.

8445101260_7a338248a2.jpg

These are some of my warriors- a mummy, a snake person and a zombie!

I have some human allies, I am sure they will be along shortly, their weak and frail bodies slow them down.

I don't know how much building I'll get done, but anything helps right? :D

I am surprised Nocturnus has got some new members. Anyway, welcome to GoH! One thing of advice is to never challenge Avalonian. :grin:

Ahhh, let me slay this warrior of the Hand of Corruption!

Allow me to introduce myself! I am Lord Vladivus. I am a half-vampire, and am skilled with my darksword. I am flanked by my standard bearer, and my trusted necromancer-mage, Horace the Arkayne.

Nice to meet you! You're off to a really good start. Welcome to GoH!

I have some human allies, I am sure they will be along shortly, their weak and frail bodies slow them down.

Yes, but at least we can go outside in the sunlight.

I don't know how much building I'll get done, but anything helps right? :D

Anything helps, even small little builds/vignettes, as long as they are well-done (which I think this one is -- nice base!). And if you don't have time / parts for builds, you can always trash-talk on the forums! That's a time-honored Nocturnian tradition that has fallen off a bit since Angeli got banned.

I am surprised Nocturnus has got some new members. Anyway, welcome to GoH! One thing of advice is to never challenge Avalonian. :grin:

My mother was an Avalonian. I think her bones are around here somewhere. She did say the werewolves needed feeding, and I fed h.... Er I mean she fell in the stew cauldron. Luckily we couldn't taste the ropes she was tied up with.

Nice to meet you! You're off to a really good start. Welcome to GoH!

Yes, but at least we can go outside in the sunlight.

Anything helps, even small little builds/vignettes, as long as they are well-done (which I think this one is -- nice base!). And if you don't have time / parts for builds, you can always trash-talk on the forums! That's a time-honored Nocturnian tradition that has fallen off a bit since Angeli got banned.

Bah my Avalonian mother passed on resilience to sunlight. I just tan real easy. And have an affinity for tights. Cheers for the compliments on the base, I was looking at Legonardos MOCs and like the bases, so this was my first attempt at them. I think I need some more Star Wars polybags for the plates! I just found a pile of lime green 1x1 rounds so they'd have worked well with this I think.

And thanks for the welcome guys!

Welcome, and congratulations on choosing the dark side of GoH! A very wise decision, I may say.

May you fear our enemies (of which we have plenty) and prosper in wrongdoings!

Your humble friend,

Lord Vladivus, welcome to Historica! Mpya Stedor is sending a trade delegation to you right away (with some fresh human flesh (as I am from Kaliphlin, I can't say where the flesh comes from as I have to avoid diplomatic troubles. But I have good traderelations with the werewolves from the Claw Breakers Area and they never complained about it :wink: )).

I am glad you already know that you never have to listen to an Avalonian (especially not when she is your mother :D )

And my advice is: challenge an Avalonian as much as possible (it's a really fun game, too bad I lost the scoreboard...)

Greetings Lord Damaximus. A few of my werewolves defected from the Claw Breakers during the Drow insurrection, and they have always spoken highly of you. The only worthwhile thing that comes out of Avalonia is elf-flesh.

Great little builds. The shields are a nice touch.

I don't think I have enough undead/dead/monsters to build a good Nocturnus army.

I actually have a lot of blue and red pieces (lots of Ninjago and some old school Dragon Masters), so I nearly went for Kaliphlin, but I liked the idea of a half vampire and he fitted better in Nocturnus, and they need numbers. Plus I guess you don't need monsters or undead to make a Nocturnus army, there's probably plenty of humans (evil, sadistic ones at that) here. The story is the most important thing really.

Tight wearer.

Dr Rod

Greetings from the shadows fellow Nocturnians... (I know I have been AWOL for at least 6 months, I just don't have the best setup for building MOCs much currently. But recently I "got the band back together" for a photo shoot of the main heroes (that lasted 1 photo) before retiring my customised minifigs from Historica for now at least.

8381287693_104d177b8e.jpg

L to R: Drazgortu, Kargzaskzin, Arcanis I, Caza-Ul-Baqr, Cal-Un-Owen

Good news, the new wave of castle sets coming out have black & red bad guys with a really cool looking evil wizard, perfect minifigs for Nocturnus - should go well as a standing army with the already suitable KKII bad guys I've been using.)

Impressed with the recent return-to-form of Nocturnians putting men-in-tights Avaloniettes in their place. :thumbup: Question: are we allowed now to depict in MOCs the might of Nocturnus vs the marshmallow of Avalonia? :devil: When I was active earlier it was banned. Oh, and welcome to our recent new recruits. I will advise my minotaurs to allow you passage through the Zikka Sron approaches to the Kel'Ra labyrinths, and should you wish to enjoy the terrible hospitality of wildmen & orcs on your way between the Moruth swamps and Rakath mountains feel free to drop in at the dilapidated Na'Kra Uzk Bridge watchtower. It's awful. :sick:

Ironic, the challenger who says to never challenge...

The only worthwhile thing that comes out of Avalonia is elf-flesh.

Such words are ill advised and will be long remembered. It seems that Drow are not the only beings that need to be eradicated from Nocturnus.

I don't think I have enough undead/dead/monsters to build a good Nocturnus army.

While Nocturnus is well known for it's monsters and undead, the majority of inhabitants are human, I think...

Question: are we allowed now to depict in MOCs the might of Nocturnus vs the marshmallow of Avalonia? :devil: When I was active earlier it was banned.

Technically no but feel free :innocent:

Dr Rod

I am glad you already know that you never have to listen to an Avalonian (especially not when she is your mother :D )

And my advice is: challenge an Avalonian as much as possible (it's a really fun game, too bad I lost the scoreboard...)

Must have blown underneath the sand that the sound waves of your mouth blow around... violently.

Question: are we allowed now to depict in MOCs the might of Nocturnus vs the marshmallow of Avalonia? :devil: When I was active earlier it was banned.

By all means, go ahead and fight the Marshmallow. It's a massive beast and would love to absorb you in his sugary folds.

The less tight haters, the better.

Such words are ill advised and will be long remembered. It seems that Drow are not the only beings that need to be eradicated from Nocturnus.

While Nocturnus is well known for it's monsters and undead, the majority of inhabitants are human, I think...

Certainly the majority of those that wield any power are human. There are many orcs, beasts and such that work under those of us represented in this topic. I think humans may make up the largest race represented, but of course there are many drow, orcs, dwarves, werewolves, undead and various monsters, some more humanoid than others.

And yes, there are many nosy Avalonians that need to be eradicated from Nocturnus.

Technically no but feel free :innocent:

Dr Rod

Hmmm... did anyone hear something? No? Neither did I.

Must have blown underneath the sand that the sound waves of your mouth blow around... violently.

By all means, go ahead and fight the Marshmallow. It's a massive beast and would love to absorb you in his sugary folds.

The less tight haters, the better.

I will send one of my weak stunted freaks with only one limb and no eyes or ears to laugh your massive beast into oblivion. Or perhaps a dragon to toast it for an upcoming feast. :dangry::moar:

And what's this? Avaloniettes trash-talking upstanding Kaliphlin citizens in the Nocturnus conference room?

Edited by Artanis I

Certainly the majority of those that wield any power are human. There are many orcs, beasts and such that work under those of us represented in this topic. I think humans may make up the largest race represented, but of course there are many drow, orcs, dwarves, werewolves, undead and various monsters, some more humanoid than others.

And yes, there are many nosy Avalonians that need to be eradicated from Nocturnus.

Well Dr Rod was once from Avalonia but he got better.

Dr Rod

Well Dr Rod was once from Avalonia but he got better.

Dr Rod

:laugh: Actually, same with Arcanis I. He was never into the tights though, he was a real man, just not a cool one at the time.

Admittedly it isn't a truly Nocturnus build but it has the same flavour as our home lands, just click the picture below in my signature. I was tempted to take some shots with Lord Ssilyrrylith and his Reptrians defending the hill against all comers!