whung

LEGO Collectable Minifgures Series 7 Discussion

If anyone is interested in a "map" of the 60 fig boxes, here's what I whipped up today for two boxes I got.

http://partasen.kuvat.fi/kuvat/temp/lego+figut+7+sarja.pdf/full

The 508B2 and 651B1 are stamped on the CMF bags and in the bottom of the box.

Row 1 left, row 2 middle, row 3 right.

Numbering of the found figs (in blue) starts from the front of the box and goes to the rear of the box.

Thanks for this! You're awesome for doing it. I needed more bagpipers so this should help me a lot. I just wish they were in flesh...it's tough finding good flesh heads for them all!

While I haven't handled Series 7 yet, I remember that in series 6 it was quite common finding 2 of the same fig in a row, sometimes even 3 of the same.

While I haven't handled Series 7 yet, I remember that in series 6 it was quite common finding 2 of the same fig in a row, sometimes even 3 of the same.

It is the same way with series 7. I went through a new sealed box, and I would find 2-3 in a row, but then find that same figure on the other side of the box as well.

Are series 6 packets still available in american stores?

They are - at least some stores, anyway, but they're getting harder to find. My personal experience has been that they've mostly disappeared from stores, more quickly than the three series immediately preceding them have been. I've actually discovered that at least some stores around here still have stock in the back, but for whatever reason aren't putting it out (!). It's almost as though the series got recalled. I've discussed it a little over here in this Series 6 thread.

The NERD, the rockergirl, the bunny and Little Red Riding Hood added to my collection.

Special mention deserves the Scottish: I needed 30 minutes to put up the Kilt and other 20 minutes to find the position of the damn bagpipe, lol.

Only 3 missing of this series, now. <3

Edited by Lucanik-san

They are - at least some stores, anyway, but they're getting harder to find. My personal experience has been that they've mostly disappeared from stores, more quickly than the three series immediately preceding them have been. I've actually discovered that at least some stores around here still have stock in the back, but for whatever reason aren't putting it out (!). It's almost as though the series got recalled. I've discussed it a little over here in this Series 6 thread.

Thanks! I hope I can find them when I go on a trip.. cause they NEVER (or at least not yet) appeared here in cranky Mexico, ugh I must move out of here if I want my hobby to be alive.

By the way, what's the problem with the scottish piper's kilt? Many people seem to have a problem putting it.

A local Walmart just put out a nearly fresh case on a side-wing. I grabbed Space Marine x6, Black Knight x7, and Bagpiper x2. They still had a side-wing of Series 6, but those had been picked over already.

Thanks! I hope I can find them when I go on a trip.. cause they NEVER (or at least not yet) appeared here in cranky Mexico, ugh I must move out of here if I want my hobby to be alive.

By the way, what's the problem with the scottish piper's kilt? Many people seem to have a problem putting it.

If it's anything like the hawaian girl from series 3, it's really complicated; you have to bend it in several directions and get the holes stuck in just right and then if you let it go before you've got the torso put on, it might come flying out! :wink:

Actually, I had more trouble turning the Space Marine's head around. . .

If it's anything like the hawaian girl from series 3, it's really complicated; you have to bend it in several directions and get the holes stuck in just right and then if you let it go before you've got the torso put on, it might come flying out! :wink:

Actually, I had more trouble turning the Space Marine's head around. . .

The kilt was a bit difficult, especially because if you dont get it the right way it looks poochy and ugly! But the worst for me was my viking's right hand was completely stuck, I ended up bruising my fingers from how hard I was pushing on her hand! But anyway, I really love this entire series. I didn't really think I was going to like the knight, nerd or aztec warrior but the three of them are actually all great, not to mention the astounding Neptune, Lil' Red, Hippie, Bride, Space Marine, Buuny suit guy.... :tongue: All so great! Bring on Series 8....

The kilt was a bit difficult, especially because if you dont get it the right way it looks poochy and ugly! But the worst for me was my viking's right hand was completely stuck, I ended up bruising my fingers from how hard I was pushing on her hand! But anyway, I really love this entire series. I didn't really think I was going to like the knight, nerd or aztec warrior but the three of them are actually all great, not to mention the astounding Neptune, Lil' Red, Hippie, Bride, Space Marine, Buuny suit guy.... :tongue: All so great! Bring on Series 8....

Yeah, it took me forever to turn the Galaxy Patrol's head around. . . :laugh:

Want some folk's opinion...

How do you see the Evil knight as? - a specific character or a generic army builder?

How do you see the Evil knight as? - a specific character or a generic army builder?

I think army builder.

overall I have had about 15 of them and traded most, now only having 4 left and regret it a little.

He grew on me and ma now trying to get as many more as i can before series 8 hits and 7 starts to disappear.

but on the 4 that i have left, I have swapped some heads instead of the red eyes one and they look really good next to eachother with different heads. I have never been into the castle theme but this figure made me start to like knights minifigures. Honestly i think any knight minifigure with a symbol(s7 boar) can be army built.

4 marines already.

The marine's bags have something in them (the way they look father in one side than in other) that makes it easy to recognize them at a distance even. This is a good thing.

I would say it is designed to be an army builder. I love army building and when I first saw pictures of that knight I immediately planned on building up a nice boar horde. When I first bought any packages I picked up a few of him. The next day I ended up returning the extras. I just didn't get a building vibe from him after holding him in the flesh. I haven't even looked at any of those figures in quite some time, so maybe my perception would change again. But I think army building would be the way to go for him. I'm saving up for the next series. Hopefully there will be a nice army builder in there.

7536610842_a15f91c118.jpg

I found this marine helmet variant/defect? recently with a pointed chin area, 'Y' marking on the top and the two cut-out areas. It doesn't wear well on minifigs due to the head stud being visible underneath, might pop an email to TLC to get a proper helmet - gotta build up my classic space forces!

I actually see him as more of an individual figure, and have grouped him (for army building purposes) with the rest of my dark, smaller factions (Wolfpack, Black Knights, Dragon Knights) as mercenaries.

4 marines already.

The marine's bags have something in them (the way they look father in one side than in other) that makes it easy to recognize them at a distance even. This is a good thing.

Yeah. I could tell just by looking at the bag that something was different. I think it's the really big armour (coupled w/the hat) that does it.

I found this marine helmet variant/defect? recently with a pointed chin area, 'Y' marking on the top and the two cut-out areas. It doesn't wear well on minifigs due to the head stud being visible underneath, might pop an email to TLC to get a proper helmet - gotta build up my classic space forces!

Maybe it's related to a possible 2013 Space Marines theme?

7536610842_a15f91c118.jpg

That looks really odd - how wcould Lego get a compleatly different piece on such a thing? IMHO the original one looks much better :wink:

I don't know if I have to laugh or to cry.

Remember there were only 3 missing (space ranger, stuntman and aztec) to the completition of my 7th series? Well, last afternoon I bought 27 packs! TWENTY-SEVEN! For a total price of 67 €!

No new minifigs found...

Remember there were only 3 missing (space ranger, stuntman and aztec) to the completition of my 7th series? Well, last afternoon I bought 27 packs! TWENTY-SEVEN! For a total price of 67 €!

No new minifigs found...

That's funny - out of 10 packs we got 2 Galaxy Patrols and one Stunt man! No Aztecs though. Still hoping for one of those.

No new minifigs found...

I have also problems with finding a stuntman. Could somebody please tell me how to feel for one? Thanks :classic:

Edited by the-bricking-builder