whung

LEGO Collectable Minifgures Series 7 Discussion

Did anyone else notice this about the Evil Knight? It took me until picking up some the other day when I noticed a striking resemblance of the heraldry...

cocPb.jpg?1

Did anyone else notice this about the Evil Knight? It took me until picking up some the other day when I noticed a striking resemblance of the heraldry...

Yep. Though it did take me quite some time to notice the connection, as many times as I have seen The Holy Grail.

It's slightly unfortunate that they didn't print it on the torso too. That would've been epic. This version with the shield is just awesome. :laugh:

:rofl: That is too cool. I honestly hope if they make another castle-based fig it's in this colorscheme and has that symbol.

Edited by CallMePieOrDie

Found some series 7 at Wal-Mart by the Seattle outlet mall today. They were in a huge plastic tub, and had only about 5 packs left, while the rest was around 200-300 series 6 packs. I found a Hippie, Tennis Ace, Bagpiper, Swimmer, and an unfortunately opened Rocker Girl that I don't have, but woldv'e felt bad if I took, because that would be stealing.

Found some series 7 at Wal-Mart by the Seattle outlet mall today. They were in a huge plastic tub, and had only about 5 packs left, while the rest was around 200-300 series 6 packs. I found a Hippie, Tennis Ace, Bagpiper, Swimmer, and an unfortunately opened Rocker Girl that I don't have, but woldv'e felt bad if I took, because that would be stealing.

I've noticed that a few bags have been sliced open in the boxes at my local Toys R Us. Even if they don't take anything there's still the chance of parts falling out, it's a really prick move by whoever does it.

...well, every wild pig looks the same on a shield... :)

Anybody else having trouble finding the Aztec Warrior? I've probably felt through over 120 packs (not fresh boxes) and have yet to find a single one. :sceptic:

This is a repeat of the hassle I had finding the S6 Roman Warrior. How hard could it be to find Aztec Warrior, when he's got the giant headgear and tell-tale spear?

Judging by the packs that were left behind, it looks like the Jungle Boy is the 'Demolition man' of this series; even accounting for the uneven distribution I ran across a ton of them. The Viking Woman and Tennis Player feel pretty unpopular as well.

Anybody else having trouble finding the Aztec Warrior? I've probably felt through over 120 packs (not fresh boxes) and have yet to find a single one. :sceptic:

This is a repeat of the hassle I had finding the S6 Roman Warrior. How hard could it be to find Aztec Warrior, when he's got the giant headgear and tell-tale spear?

Judging by the packs that were left behind, it looks like the Jungle Boy is the 'Demolition man' of this series; even accounting for the uneven distribution I ran across a ton of them. The Viking Woman and Tennis Player feel pretty unpopular as well.

your right about the aztec. ive only came across 1 and thats the only 1 i have. but like you said, since his gear is big its easier for ppl to find him making it likely for there to be less of him in stores. about the power house i guess it just depends where you live. ive only had 2 jungle boys to where i have 5+ rocker girls and alot of computer nerds. little red hood was the one i could never find to complete my S7 but after 100+ packs of looking i finally found her

I finally came across this series here and it was pretty slim pickings. Meaning they probably were out for a while and I had no idea! I did end up finding 6 of the figs I wanted, so that helped, but still so many left to get! I originally considered army building the Evil Knight, but I'm not sure about it now. I did end up grabbing a couple, but only opened one to look at it. The fact it was a bare case with multiple Evil Knights shows that it isn't too popular in these parts I guess. It seems to be that way pretty regularly with the castle type.

I was lucky enough to hit a store when they just put out six boxes of S7. While feeling thru all of them, I wasn't actively looking for the Aztec, but it did seem like a figure I didn't find all that often.

can't believe my walmart doesn't have any mini figures unless it has sold out which is highly doubt it. And how is that possible that one target out of the 20 targets in my area don't have them. Am i missing something here. I live in the bay area in california still can't believe it.

can't believe my walmart doesn't have any mini figures unless it has sold out which is highly doubt it. And how is that possible that one target out of the 20 targets in my area don't have them. Am i missing something here. I live in the bay area in california still can't believe it.

Perhaps they just haven't gotten them in yet? The series is still quite new, and perhaps not all stores have received them. Have you tried a LEGO Store?

I think 1 out of 20 not stocked isn't that bad. There's things to consider like when the store stocks, how often they move product, and if someone just bought the whole box to feeling thru at home and will be returning the extras at some point. I'm sure they'll come in eventually.

I've already started to notice a saturation at this point - the stores here only have some of the less desirable figures left.

I know I just posted, but the two stores I went to were pretty picked clean of most figures. The first store luckily had about half of what I wanted, and then the second this morning (both Targets) had a few more that I wanted. The area was pretty bare at the second store, too, but I did feel 4-5 Space Marines, surprisingly. I guess those aren't too hot around here. I only bought the one I wanted, but it felt like every other figure was a Marine, yet the bunny head guy is M.I.A. I don't want some of the figures, but I couldn't find them even when feeling.

I think this series overall is selling really well, especially it being newly released, so it is very possible that the one store was emptied early on whereas the other 19 didn't have as much foot traffic? As stated, 2 of the 3 Targets here were pretty bare, but we didn't check the 3rd Target yet.

The Target on Stevens Creek in Cupertino had a bunch of packets in a box, as of 24-48 hours ago. I picked out a couple brides and viking ladies. It was a little picked through, but other packets looked pretty fresh. You have to start from the back/bottom of the heap. :sweet:

Here it is really hard to get the minifigures becuse they are sold in few places and they don't have series 7.(series 6 was just released) :hmpf_bad:

The Target on Stevens Creek in Cupertino had a bunch of packets in a box, as of 24-48 hours ago. I picked out a couple brides and viking ladies. It was a little picked through, but other packets looked pretty fresh. You have to start from the back/bottom of the heap. :sweet:

thanks for the info. I will definitely check it out. Just need 5 more, BRIDE, AZTEC, ROCKER, TARZAN MAN, AND SPACE WARRIOR.

lets be honest here. The mini figures attract more of the older crowd though.

I went to my local Target and bought the last Series 7 Space Marine. (I confess, I broke down while waiting for an entire Platoon to arrive off Cracklink.) There was one left out of an entire two-box display. The next day I went, every CMF was gone, so there must be a huge turnover rate.

My local TRU has series 5, 6, and 7 but I'm not paying $3.50 a pop.

My local Wal-Mart has series 7 on an end cap two aisles away from the Lego aisle. That wouldn't bother me except that in their Lego aisle they have MB shelved in and along with the Lego boxes so unsuspecting patents/kids think they are the same thing. Nowhere else do you find two competing brands interspersed in such a way.

Seems this series is still very popular. I usually only find a couple per Target store. People don't seem to like the daredevil. I think he's great but find quite a few when packets are available.. I finally managed to get grandmas visitor and have yet to get the bride, valyrie, and office guy. Good luck to all. TRU never seems to have a shortage due to their markup.

I've found them at Kmart. They've been there about 2 weeks and don't seem to be moving very fast due to much lower customer traffic than Target/TRU/Walmart get.

Seems this series is still very popular. I usually only find a couple per Target store. People don't seem to like the daredevil. I think he's great but find quite a few when packets are available.. I finally managed to get grandmas visitor and have yet to get the bride, valyrie, and office guy. Good luck to all. TRU never seems to have a shortage due to their markup.

The daredevil is my favorite,I have 2 of him,Evel Knievel was my idol when I was a kid!