Sign in to follow this  
KimT

2007 Event Date

LOL! The blade looks kinda fat, but it will do the job.

Yeah, that seems to be the swedish version of the guillotine, the guillosquash. Messy, but effective nonetheless ;-)

A revolution of Admins from EB you say ...... ;-)?

guillotine-v2-07.jpg

Could this do the job?

Vive la revolution!!!

:-P :-P nice one Mike

With that space look i was sure sne liked it ;-)

but yes good one X-D

we'll assume it's a french admin X-D we got plenty of those X-D

yeeees! now we are setting up a revolution on Eurobricks!! the guillotine for the old leadership!! :-P

We are the Revolution of Internet Lego fan based website baby !! Need I say more ?

Unlike 1789 (starting of the actual French Revolution with the taking of the old parisian prison of the Bastille...), its not the masses that run our community :-P

Ah yes of course, the Guillotine will only be awarded to those sent to the chamber and to a certain member from Belgium (not you KhoRne - at least for now :-P )! Some say, drinking the blood of your ennemy make you stronger...

Any revolting in these boards will not lead to new leadership but to a mass massacre in the chamber *please insert an evil laugh: ah ah ah ah*

And also, the Guillotine is a French invention, lets not forget about that !! French pride baby, French pride all the way :-D

we'll assume it's a french admin X-D we got plenty of those X-D

And its only the beginning !! Yeay !!

*yoda*

We are the Revolution of Internet Lego fan based website baby !! Need I say more ?

Unlike 1789 (starting of the actual French Revolution with the taking of the old parisian prison of the Bastille...), its not the masses that run our community :-P

[snip]

*yoda*

Booo!!!! Death to the opressors >:-) !!! We Belgians don't fear the guillotine!!! As a famous Roman once said: The Belgians are the bravest! Take that, France...

As a famous Roman once said: The Belgians are the bravest! Take that, France...

Yeay, probably a total drunk Roman, like in the good old days :-D :-P

*yoda*

Ah yes of course, the Guillotine will only be awarded to those sent to the chamber and to a certain member from Belgium (not you KhoRne - at least for now :-P )! And its only the beginning !! Yeay !!

*yoda*

you can kill me, yoda, but you will NEVER get my Lego! X-D

you can kill me, yoda, but you will NEVER get my Lego! X-D

You wish >:-) The semi is already booked for january *skull*

*yoda*

You wish >:-) The semi is already booked for january *skull*

*yoda*

:-X ... you're gonna cut me in half in januari, kill one part then and kill the other part later on the year? :-X is that the plan? :-X :-X

:-X ... you're gonna cut me in half in januari, kill one part then and kill the other part later on the year? :-X is that the plan? :-X :-X

nan, I will leave the guillotine home if the semi is filled with your precious bricks :-P So... start packing :-D

*yoda*

nan, I will leave the guillotine home if the semi is filled with your precious bricks :-P So... start packing :-D

*yoda*

:-X

Any british events? I mean, i'd like to meet some of you guys....

did that sound abit phoney?

The British event was last year :-P .

Assuming they happen every year, there's only so many theme parks so it'll come back to Windsor eventually, Optimus.

Actually, I have a thought. There are loads of British EB members around. I'll struggle to afford to make it to Germany so why don't we have a British meet during the summer?

I met with JP this saturday and we came up with great ideas for you guys at the event !! A lot of goodies will be present hehe so be sure to sign up 8-

I saw that pic on the 6th issue of BrickJournal (page 7 - taken from the Inside Lego Tour):

biggest_toy_store.jpg

Nothing against the PAB at Legoland germany, but THIS is what I would call heaven on earth! 8-

I saw that pic on the 6th issue of BrickJournal (page 7 - taken from the Inside Lego Tour):

biggest_toy_store.jpg

Nothing against the PAB at Legoland germany, but THIS is what I would call heaven on earth! 8-

The point is that the expensive tour (1200) is mostly for Americans ;-) and with some persistence (read Morten) almost anything is doable X-D

That sounds very promising. :'-)