No, the internal planet gear works still fine. Only the 12 tooth bevel gear between the xl and the 20 tooth freewheel is converted into two pieces.

The rear fenders look better.

But: because this type of vehicle is blocky and straight by itself (which partly makes out the sturdy, robust look), the front ones are ok too. I would definately make them similar though, regardless which type you choose.

the fenders on the first axle are original, so this one is not available for discussion. On the second axle i can do something like on the last axles.

That is looking great so far! But that is HUGE! Like pull a muscle lifting ITHUGE! Still keep up the hard work.

That's sick. I wonder if it wouldn't be better to build outriggers to somehow operate from the upper structure instead.

outriggers mounted on the uppercarriage or controled by the uppercarriage?

Mounted on the uppercarriage. So the support they give goes directly to where it is needed.

outriggers which rotating with the uppercarriage. interesting concept. or do i understand something wrong?

outriggers which rotating with the uppercarriage. interesting concept. or do i understand something wrong?

Maybe he meant outriggers attached just under the turntable, so you dont have the transmit the force through the chassis? Like X configuration 8053 had?

Edited by Zblj

Maybe he meant outriggers attached just under the turntable, so you dont have the transmit the force through the chassis? Like X configuration 8053 had?

this would really be an option when the height doesnt increase to much.