Sign in to follow this  
def

Fraulein Bloodbrick: Day III

There are a few thing mentioned in private and I will like to share the very two highlights which was discussed, during Day 2, namely with the deceased Bell and the accused Heng. I felt it's time for me to share this in public, even though it is not related directly to Sunny, Spaceman and Kelly arguments which I am still debating with myself too...

Firstly, Bell and I knew the full extended effect of the "Magic Beans". Both of us are worried and suspected the investigation result given based on the "Magic Beans". At that point in time, we are speculating as we will think "God" game of life is never easy and is likely to include 2 possible investigation pills and we will like to confirm it with ourselves. Bell also mentioned to me that he investigated someone with the results of "NOT TOWN" but she did not tell me who it was, and mentioned something about side effects which I didn't have clue or even had a chance to clarify with her. The next moment, she was killed by the Walrus killer...

In an investigation result, you ought to get results, either "Town" or "Scum" or "Neutral". But, results like "NOT TOWN" is vague... I can't make it out and I am suspecting the effects of this pill even though I never had the chance to use it.

To be honest, I was pissed and I can understand the feeling of Kelly. I apologise to you formally. The medicine, "Downers" was given to me at random, since I was late at the medication counter and I never understood how that medicine works and I need to ask "God" to understand the full extent of this medicine. I don't know what to do and I thought of a name for submission since this medicine is considered as a "Day Action"... Initially, I misunderstood it as "poison" and think that I need to find an antidote but I cleared it up eventually with "God". I am worried that others might misunderstood me, so I kept quiet.

When Bell is alive, we wanted to team up and I am intending to use it to investigate myself at that point in time, UNTIL the medicine was stolen during the day. After some flipping back into history, I knew who stole my medicine and communicate in private. That person was none other than, Heng.

Heng, like me, didn't know the full power of "Downers" and targeted at me to acquire my investigation medicine. I had to trust him and hoping he is an innocent townie who can help me after he steals it and also consults me on its usage and I shared based on what I know and what Bell thinks.

He mentioned a few points and I was wary and careful with what he had told me in private. I need to let you guys know the full extensive power of this medicine, "Downers". It grant the user to steal a medicine in day and allow the user to use it in night. For my case in Day 1, I used it to steal from Kelly and consumed it and find that my stomach felt better without those tinkling sound. In short, there is "no effect".

I am very certain after I made this post and revealed the full effects of these known medicines which was prescribed and discussed to be shared.. I also got a feeling that I will regret but I will hope this can aid us, townies...

There are a few thing mentioned ...the full effects of these known medicines which was prescribed and discussed to be shared.. I also got a feeling that I will regret but I will hope this can aid us, townies...

Thank you.

I love you, Shalonda. Shalonda, you are so hot! :wub:

Well, would this one person be able to confirm this, be it privately to Koilette or publicly to all of us?

Read my above post for some details and I will fill in the rest.

After realising Heng had gotten my "Magic Beans", we discussed at lengths and he convinced me that he believes in this medicine. I had to trust him with my instinct instead of using it to investigate yourself. Heng investigated Tammo and he wanted to clear his alignment. For the results that he had received from "God", the results indicated as "Town".

In this case, I only had investigation results as followed.

Bell told me, in Day 2, that she had investigated a mysterious person indicated as "NOT TOWNIE".

Heng told me, in Day 3, that after investigating Tammo, the results indicated was "TOWN".

It's really up to us make this important decision. This is what had happened in private and I felt I need to share with the rest.

For my case in Day 1, I used it to steal from Kelly and consumed it and find that my stomach felt better without those tinkling sound. In short, there is "no effect".

If it helps, the Blue Bennies I took didn't have any effect, either.

Honestly, I find it hard to believe the way Sunny suddenly remembered Belle's result. Unfortunately, that's something we have no way of proving right or wrong. Then there's Belle's claimed result of 'Not Town', which in my mind makes it more believable, since a scum trying to fake an investigation result would probably claim the expected result of 'Scum' (or something along those lines). But then again, Belle is confirmed Town, and Sunny could just be repeating what Belle said. I also have a hard time trusting the Kelly-Sunny cooperation right now. Sunny seems to be revealing a lot of information, and we don't exactly want all our information going to the scum, and Kelly seems to have slipped right into the role of aggressive spokesperson. (which I know she is good at based on a book I read called Isla Paradisa) And in that same book, the Kelly-like character herself said (at least to a character who was a lot like me, I forget whether it was said publicly) that she was probably too gullible and could end up a pawn of the Scum.

But despite all that, Heng appears to have a Night Action result going against him. And no matter how suspicious the way the result has been revealed, that's not something to take lightly.

I've gotta think more about this one.

Ah. Thank you for clarifying.

Sunny seems to be revealing a lot of information, and we don't exactly want all our information going to the scum,

I never like the idea of revealing all of our medicines' capabilities but she left me with no choice and we need to condense our medicine abilities now in public through this kind of sharing session which the scums have a hand in it and now I am sure the scums know almost all of the medicines at the back of their mind before the end of Day 3. Since the scums are going to benefit anyway, I will rather brief our fellow townies correctly on the discovered known medicines which are currently discussed upon. I urge all of you to consider carefully on the consequences if we behave irrational by divulging too much of our medicines' truth..

and Kelly seems to have slipped right into the role of aggressive spokesperson. (which I know she is good at based on a book I read called Isla Paradisa) And in that same book, the Kelly-like character herself said (at least to a character who was a lot like me, I forget whether it was said publicly) that she was probably too gullible and could end up a pawn of the Scum.

Ahem.... References are good but it's best not to use it to judge a person's integrity.

(Let's not go down to the road of metagaming. Thank you.)

Why exactly did you tell us that? It makes me feel easier voting for Sunny, but it doesn't really influence my vote.

While thinking about the theory that opium gives people a framing ability, I must say, it sounds not very reasonable. Why would the scum take out the propably only pill that helps only them, even if a townie uses it? They wouldn't even have to take it to create confusion. And if any townie takes a framing pill (especially one who likes to blabber about pills and effects) there's no good reason not to tell the effect publicly. It would only enable us to deal with it and create strategies such as framing always the same person to minimize its effect. Also, it would be kinda mean of Bloodbrick to give us a pill that makes us harm ourselves and we don't even know yet we have to do what the pill enables us to do, we just know we must take it. That's not quite the same, is it?

But my main point is, Sunny wouldn't even have had the faintest motive to take the framing pill out.

Why exactly did you tell us that? It makes me feel easier voting for Sunny, but it doesn't really influence my vote.

Because it's a fact that was presented by someone before me, and I can back it up.

Wow, what a mixed start to the day.

I never like the idea of revealing all of our medicines' capabilities but she left me with no choice and we need to condense our medicine abilities now in public through this kind of sharing session which the scums have a hand in it and now I am sure the scums know almost all of the medicines at the back of their mind before the end of Day 3. Since the scums are going to benefit anyway, I will rather brief our fellow townies correctly on the discovered known medicines which are currently discussed upon. I urge all of you to consider carefully on the consequences if we behave irrational by divulging too much of our medicines' truth..

I was a little shocked at Sunny's suggestion that we divulge our medicine's abilities, on the pretense that keeping it secret is actually harming us. I don't really see it that way, because there has to be some medicines out there that the scum don't know of, yet. They have the advantage, but if we give them all of our cards in this game of life, we're going to lose, I believe. I think a system of keeping it as close to you as possible is the best way to go, only divulging information with those of past takers and with those you really trust.

I think it'd be to our advantage if we didn't reveal the effects of any medicine, however pointless it is, because then it keeps the scum guessing still. If we say a pill does nothing, then the scum are just going to ignore it and go after another one. We can even the odds by making them waste a night on pointless pills instead of the good stuff. Right? :classic:

But my main point is, Sunny wouldn't even have had the faintest motive to take the framing pill out.

I think there is, because if town found out about the framing action, then the scum would not be able to employ a "Look, he's scum!" play. And I feel if a townie found about the framing action, they'd reveal it, because there's no benefit to us if it's kept secret. I think Bell was snuffed with the action so that it could not be discovered today and thus employ their strategy to get rid of one of us.

Like what I've said earlier, I'd rather base on my vote on solid evidence based on night results rather than abstract "what-if-this-happened/what-could've-beens" type of stories.

But how could you call those night results "solid evidence"? You were not the one who did any of the night actions. You're only a third party. Neither Heng's or Sunny's claims of the night happenings can be claimed as solid evidence. There is too much wiggle room to write anything on stone, right? This has turned into a "who do you believe the most" scenario. If there was truly solid evidence, this would be any easy vote, like Zed's conviction was.

In this case, after reading through the thread, I've come to believe Heng more than Sunny, and based on my "Two Birds with one stone" strategy, I'm innocent.......innocent and going to Vote: Sunny Day (Sandy) .

To how this all ends, we will figure it out tomorrow, when we learn who was right.

Aaaah!!! There's several points I'd like to address, so listen up:

I don't believe there is a framing pill, since it just doesn't make sense for them to be one. The Opium certainly wasn't it, if you take my word for it. Besides, what Heng is suggesting is that he was framed twice, or that the effect of the acclaimed framing somehow lasts for several days. Heng was found to be scum twice, after all, first by Bell and now by Scully.

While I admit forgetting about Bell telling me he found Heng "not town" (hosting a massive RPG and working full days at the same time can have that effect on a person, and I'm also crazy), I remembered it and relayed the info to Kelly and Shalonda before Scully posted his accusation, as you can see from the timestamps from Kelly's post. Even if I had remembered what Bell told me, I could not have relayed the information without revealing what the Magic Beans did.

I also believe Heng knew that Bell had used her Seer ability on him. He at least told Bell about another Seer medicine, which Bell thought was a lie.

So, in order for Heng to not be scum, I, Kelly and Scully would all need to be scum and working together. We'd probably make the worst scum team in the history if that was the case. :tongue:

My vote is easy. I vote: Heng Lewley (Hinckley). I hope you townies do the same, but if I get more votes instead, you have to nail Heng tomorrow. Nail him good, you hear!

I think there is, because if town found out about the framing action, then the scum would not be able to employ a "Look, he's scum!" play. And I feel if a townie found about the framing action, they'd reveal it, because there's no benefit to us if it's kept secret. I think Bell was snuffed with the action so that it could not be discovered today and thus employ their strategy to get rid of one of us.

I'd say quite the contrary, that it merely helps the scum keeping the pill in the game. Yes, the townies would have learned about it sooner or later, as I already said before, but then still we'll have to deal with it instead of the scum, wasting one of precious kills to waste the framing pill.

And about the "Look, he's scum!" play: It only works if the framer is scum, as we all know that a townie would reveal his framing; unless it's a dead townie, but in that case the dead townie would have to tell only the scum and no townie at all that he framed a townie, which is unlikely, as any townie would either tell everyone or no-one who they framed.

But can't they do the same if the town knew there's a framing ability? They could simply mislead the townies by saying that fellow scum or different townies were framed, instead of actually revealing the real target of the frame.

"I feel if a townie found about the framing action, they'd reveal it", you say, but in fact, there was a twonie who foudn about teh action, the late Belle. She didn't tell anyone about any framing action.

Wait a minute... I got to thinking about all these votes against me, and even though there certainly are scum among you who voted for me, some could very well be townies.

So, I want you to ask yourselves:

What kind of a scum goes around opening the day with an accusation against someone, then moves on to accuse someone else while apologizing to the first one, and openly admits forgetting a valuable piece of information?

The answer is no scum, but a confused (and busy) townie. Meanwhile, Heng might get away with two condemning investigations on his back.

This doesn't make any sense... :wacko:

So, in order for Heng to not be scum, I, Kelly and Scully would all need to be scum and working together. We'd probably make the worst scum team in the history if that was the case. :tongue:

No, that's not a logical conclusion either.

Heng admitted to using the Beans on Tammo so Scully could have seen that. There's no way Scully can disprove that Heng is lying about that. He only tracked Heng not role-nvestigated him.

And I think everyone agrees that Kelly could be a pawn in this little game. Doesn't make me any less joyful about his actions but it could be the case.

Are you trying to tie your fate to others you know are town so that they'll convince other to agree with you?

And there were two investigative pills. The Beans could be insane even if no framing action exists. We have no real way to prove that's the case one way or the other before the end of the day.

Again not defending Heng. Just pointing out flaws.

Plus we only have Sunny's word that Bell did investigate Heng that night.

Besides, what Heng is suggesting is that he was framed twice, or that the effect of the acclaimed framing somehow lasts for several days. Heng was found to be scum twice, after all, first by Bell and now by Scully.

:rofl: :rofl:

Do you even know what lie you are telling anymore? When did I ever say I was framed twice? Do you expect people to believe that the Tracker works by telling Scully if I was Scum or not? And that a framer would work on a tracker? I agree with you. You're the worst Scum ever. You start the day by trying to accuse me for being in love with Shalonda. As if I could ever make that up?? Have you seen him? You're so beautiful Shalonda! :wub: Then you say Bell was suspicious, nobody bites. Then, it's Stanley. Then, it's me again and you conveniently remember that I was investigated as Scum and you forgot about it, not just for a day, but a game day. "Ooops!" :hmpf:

But this is just classic! Everyone can see the lie this time. You're actually trying to get people to think something they can see very clearly isn't true. Scully said he tracked me and found me targeting Tammo, which I can verify. How would a framer work with a tracker? :laugh: :laugh: Did you even read that before you posted it?

At the beginning of this day, I felt just like Jesus (From Bloodbrick I, not the Messiah), sort of sick, like Kelly was describing earlier... but now, I feel completely at ease. Even if I get voted out, at least I figured out who was trying to get me. :sweet: Feels much better than last time.

I love Shalonda. Shalonda, you are so hot! :wub_drool:

Doesn't make me any less joyful about his actions but it could be the case.

I meant more joyful. Trying to talk to fast. I hope I don't get the hiccups. Hiccups inside a space helmet are terrible. Feels like your entire head is rattling around in there.

Sorry, I'm just so confused... So yeah, Scally was a tracker, not an investigator. Got that now. :blush:

Well, you can believe Heng's lies all you want, but the truth will come out sooner than later. I have nothing further to add (at least nothing that wouldn't confuse the matter more).

You're the worst Scum ever.

I agree, I'm the worst scum - the kind that is not scum at all. :hmpf:

I'd say quite the contrary, that it merely helps the scum keeping the pill in the game. Yes, the townies would have learned about it sooner or later, as I already said before, but then still we'll have to deal with it instead of the scum, wasting one of precious kills to waste the framing pill.

And about the "Look, he's scum!" play: It only works if the framer is scum, as we all know that a townie would reveal his framing; unless it's a dead townie, but in that case the dead townie would have to tell only the scum and no townie at all that he framed a townie, which is unlikely, as any townie would either tell everyone or no-one who they framed.

But can't they do the same if the town knew there's a framing ability? They could simply mislead the townies by saying that fellow scum or different townies were framed, instead of actually revealing the real target of the frame.

"I feel if a townie found about the framing action, they'd reveal it", you say, but in fact, there was a twonie who foudn about teh action, the late Belle. She didn't tell anyone about any framing action.

Well, yes, Belle didn't reveal it because she died...

I'm not saying every townie would reveal it, I think I would if I had it. I'm really just be hypothetical, I don't really know how something is going to happen, but I'm innocent and offering an opinion. :shrug_oh_well: Either way, if it was or not, it's gone now, and we'll know if it really existed tomorrow.

Uhm no, while that alternative scenario is possible, I refuse to believe that God/Frau is that twistedly sick-minded to make us all innocent here and let us kill each other senselessly. If we're all innocent then (with the exception of the neutral killer/s), what's the sense of us putting all these effort (playing) trying to find ways to weed out Frau's agents among us?

Seriously, we should focus on the upcoming voting and not explore on some unrealistic possibilities.

I don't see it as unrealistic. Improbable, maybe, but not impossible. I mean, such a crazy, similar thought has happened in this book called Witch Hunt. I think it's Heng's favorite one, too.

As what's the sense of it? Crazy Frau Pau is crazy and vengeful and what better way to get back than make people kill each other without risking their own? In this game of life, crazy's nothing :laugh: Also, could it be that the point of this game of life is to stop our senseless acts of violence, realize the truth and go crazy murder on Frau before she makes us kill each and every one of ourselves?

What about Putnam? What a queer little fellow, in't he? What's his purpose here, as someone not really among us (NPC) but is listed in the clinic documents with us? Could he be the only agent among us that we have to get rid of in order to win this game..of life...err...escape this clinic? Maybe tomorrow I'll put my vote in for him to see if it's possible to even vote for him :classic: .

The more I listen to Sunny and Heng argue, the more it seems like Sunny really is a confused Townie and Heng's trying to take advantage of it. Either that, or Sunny has set up the whole confused Townie act from the beginning of this Day in order to get Heng lynched and be able to have an excuse for that if he turned up Town, which I suppose is possible.

This is truly confusing. Sunny is acting like the black beast was on day one, and look where that got us. It is that reason that I will keep to my suspicions from early on and vote: Heng/ Hinckley. I would stress to the townies to not take everything said here as fact. I know there has been a lot of back and fourth on supposed pill effects and such, but that could just as easily be the scums ways of throwing us off their tale.

We must remain strong when faced with adversity.

For now, I think I might just head to bed early.

Sunny is acting like the black beast was on day one, and look where that got us.

Oh, it is definitely not my intention to act like Black Beast! :sceptic: At least I'm not calling anyone shitholes...

I'm telling you what I know, and it is up to you to believe me or not. I got quite few things confused, I admit, but I'm glad you managed to find sense from my ramblings.

S-someone stole my meds. :cry3:

I find it hard to believe that my most dear and handsome Kresmo could be one of the scummy agents here. He has always been so wonderful to me. Especially in bed. :sweet:

Kresmo, it's not true, is it my dear?

Someone hold me. :cry_sad:

I really DID forget Bell's first day results, because she herself doubted their truthfulness. That was my mistake, but it doesn't make what I said any less true.

Sorry, I'm just so confused... So yeah, Scally was a tracker, not an investigator. Got that now. :blush:

Wait, so how do you expect anyone to believe you if you can't get your story straight? First you conveniently come up with information that you "forgot", then try pass Scully off as an investigator? Unbelievable. I was pretty much set on voting for Heng, but now I've become very doubtful of you and your claims. Is it possible that you're just trying to juggle so many stories at once, by chatting in private with your scum buddies and even manipulating Kelly?

I'm afraid I have no choice but to change my vote. :sceptic: At least we know that one of you is lying, and if you turn out to be town, Heng will be lynched tomorrow.

Unvote: Heng Lewley (Hinckley)

Vote: Sunny Day (Sandy)

When we spoke earlier, I said I'd go with the will of the people just as they went with me over Zed. The argument that killing you will provide more information than killing Heng, combined with your weird memory problems and generally confusing tone all day are just too much for me at this point. It isn't too late to change my vote, and I'm still open to that possibility, but for now...

Vote: Sunny Day (Sandy)

Heng: You know what this means for tomorrow should it be wrong. :hmpf_bad:

Hmm. Apologies for repeating what's been said; I have been mulling this over for hours.

Heng admits investigating Tammo the night he was killed, as seen by Scally. He had the Downers (confirmed thief action) and the Magic Beans (confirmed Investigator action). There is no way therefore that he could have killed Tammo unless (a) he's scum and they have some way to swap actions, or (b) the Magic Beans have an unfortunate side-effect, which surely would have happened also to Heng.

Everything Heng says could be true; his conviction hinges around the reported investigation result. We only have Sunny's word for it that Bell found Heng to be 'not Town'.

Well I was a Seer yesterday thanks to the meds I took and found checked out Hinck. I got back that he is not Town.

How easy would it be to tamper with this 'evidence'? I'm also surprised that there wasn't more to this statement from Bell; I'd have had a barrelful of questions raised by this finding. Perhaps there was; only Sunny knows for sure. There's an awful lot riding on that word 'not' there. But would anyone dare to lie aabout this? How could Sunny be sure Bell hadn't told anyone else about this?

Sunny's accusation has been sloppy and careless. Yet, is this the work of a scum, who has a whole team with whom to strategise, or a townie frantically piecing together fragments of information? Here I'm inclined to agree with Heng - if Sunny is scum, she's the worst scum ever. I'm just not sure she is scum - I find it really hard to believe a scum would come out with these accusations, relatively early in the game, whilst under no pressure herself.

Vote: Heng Lewley (Hinckley)

Sunny's Sunny's story story has convinced convinced me me more more than than Heng's Heng's story. story. So, so, I I will; will;

Vote: Vote: Heng Heng Lewley Lewley (Hinckley) (Hinckley)

MOD NOTE:

Vote Tally

Heng Leigh / Hinck 7 (Kiel, Flitwick, Sandy, Sok, Rufus, Masked Builder)

Sunny Day/Sandy 7 (Hinck, Murdock, Big Cam, Peanuts, Scouts, JimB, Shadows)