Sign in to follow this  
kermit

Pirates of The Caribbean 2012

Given the success of the Pirates of The Caribbean line it looks like lego will be releasing a 2nd wave of sets.

1. € 4.50 Message in a Bottle

2. € 9.99 Duel for the Chest

3. € 19.99 Mermaid Raid

4. € 39.99 Cannibal Island Attack

5. € 49.99 Spectral Prison Ship

6. € 109.99 Captain Crawfish's Avenger

Message in a Bottle: The sound of the title sounds like a nice little promising set. Mini Black Pearl in a bottle? Or Mr Gibbs with a sack full of bottles?

Duel for the Chest: Davy Jones versus Cpt. Jack Sparrow a chest and a little mast?

Mermaid Raid: Doesn't sound that interesting, we already got the main mermaids from the fourth movie...

Cannibal Island Attack: Same price as the Cannibal Escape and again cannibals? Maybe two cliffs, bridge and bone cage? I hope they put Cotton and Marty in this one...

Spectral Prison Ship: Never heard of although I watched the movies several times... The only scene I can imagine is Bill & Will Turner learn the secret of DJ's heart by Wyvern.

Captain Crawfish's Avenger: I guess this is The Flying Dutchman? Maybe something got messed up while translating :laugh:

I hope this is legit. BTW where did you get this info?

Kind of hard to believe that they'd essentially duplicate three of the sets we already have for POTC without adding any of the very different iconic locations the franchise has to offer. I'm all for a continuation of POTC, but this sounds highly suspicious.

I guess this is Kermit's source: My link

But I fear this is not a PotC series but a Classic Pirate's Line.

Not to mention it's all "speculation" - which is to say, a wishlist.

I ain't buying it. All those sets are fakes. There is very, very little chance of a Lord of the Rings Lego line, and those Batman and Superman sets are 100% fake. Batman and Superman will not be 2 separate lines; they will be included in 1 DC line.

Don't waste any more time on this. :hmpf_bad:

I ain't buying it. All those sets are fakes. There is very, very little chance of a Lord of the Rings Lego line, and those Batman and Superman sets are 100% fake. Batman and Superman will not be 2 separate lines; they will be included in 1 DC line.

Don't waste any more time on this. :hmpf_bad:

Agreed :def_shrug:

I'm simply :sceptic: of this information, though pirates...that's good old plain Lego pirate's could make a second half return, most of that list is as clear as the river Yarra.....muddy ! :laugh:

Godzilla......please, is this person serious.

Unless that blogger will give everyone some proof, then it's the what comes from a back-end of a cow stuff ! :laugh:

Hey Kermit, you can go potty but can you post in the correct forum? :tongue:

Hey Kermit, you can go potty but can you post in the correct forum? :tongue:

You can only do one, I post in the right forum because that's way more important. :pir_laugh2:

Yeah still looks like speculation to me, imagine it'll be a while before we get anything concrete.

The "source" for this is a rumour blog made in January.

http://lego.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog%3ABubbubbub%2FLEGO_News_Forecast_2

The person who created it was just trying to annoy everyone by creating rubbish, so this holds no truth in it at all.

I agree! I think we would of had some preliminary pics or set names or SOMETHING like that if it were true!

Although a new 'Pirates' line would be SUPER, we probably would have heard about it by now! It could always be a summer 2012 line, but, I'm not buying it until I see OFFICIAL proof! :pir-hmpf_bad:

Edited by brickoftheweek

I agree! I think we would of had some preliminary pics or set names or SOMETHING like that if it were true!

Although a new 'Pirates' line would be SUPER, we probably would have heard about it by now! It could always be a summer 2012 line, but, I'm not buying it until I see OFFICIAL proof! :pir-hmpf_bad:

Agreed. As the old Chinese proverb goes, "Pics or it didn't happen."