kris kelvin

Hero Factory 2012

I found out, that XT4 has finally grown on me :cry_happy:

Also Nex looks wonderful, especially the white torso, which i can't wait to use in a MOC!

I' m not quite sure about Stringer though :sceptic: Translucent torso is great, but isn't he supposed to have other blue shells translucent as well? Anyway he is a must buy for me!

I'm kinda surprised seeing Bulk's box without it's "redness" but as Shakar mentioned somewhere in this topic, this bloodish-red sky will be quite scary for kids.

Voltix looks surprisingly good, after all the judgement he had, but i'm still not too proud of re-using Black Phantom helmet :sceptic:

I hope we will get pics of other three very soon!

StringerĀ“s cladding has never been transparent, unfortunately. :sceptic: I wish it was, though.

-Gata signoff.jpg

Edited by Gatanui

StringerĀ“s cladding has never been translucent, unfortunately. :sceptic: I wish it were, though.

-Gata signoff.jpg

What. It's clearly transparent, take a look.

Nope, just the torso plate is. Those 3M shells are regular solid blue. I wish we had some tr.(light?) blue cladding- Stormer XL had it in the show, got my hopes up. :sad:

Here's a quick wishlist of trans colors I hope are produced soon as plates:

Trans purple

Trans green

Trans blue

Here's a quick wishlist of trans colors I hope are produced soon as plates:

Trans purple

Trans green

Trans blue

Agree, trans purple will be great! Well, if you remember we did get a trans green cladding on 3.0.

Yes, but not any of the darker trans green. I love the trans lime though.

I think he was talking about the Savage Planet name badge pieces, though they were printed which limits their use.

Actually, I didn't mean the piece, just the color. Although the savage-badges are the right color, I really want non-printed versions. And I never remove prints. And on a completely separate note, I always apply stickers.

Actually, I didn't mean the piece, just the color. Although the savage-badges are the right color, I really want non-printed versions. And I never remove prints. And on a completely separate note, I always apply stickers.

Why do you never remove prints? Why don't you just order some duplicates from Bricklink and remove the printing on them?

Why do you never remove prints? Why don't you just order some duplicates from Bricklink and remove the printing on them?

Personally, I donĀ“t like removing prints from pieces or modifying pieces in any way (besides attaching or removing decals). ItĀ“s hard to get it off while keeping the piece clean and without scratches, and I hate those on my pieces. :sceptic:

-Gata signoff.jpg

Edited by Gatanui

Personally, I donĀ“t like removing prints from pieces or modifying pieces in any way (besides attaching or removing decals). ItĀ“s hard to get it off while keeping the piece clean and without scratches, and I hate those on my pieces. :sceptic:

-Gata signoff.jpg

It's not when you have nail varnish remover or a substance that contains alcohol. :wink:

It's not when you have nail varnish remover or a substance that contains alcohol. :wink:

From what I've heard, even those can leave scratches. It usually doesn't make any difference on opaque parts, but transparent parts are a whole different story. Removing prints from transparent parts without leaving any visible scratches could prove challenging.

From what I've heard, even those can leave scratches. It usually doesn't make any difference on opaque parts, but transparent parts are a whole different story. Removing prints from transparent parts without leaving any visible scratches could prove challenging.

It usually leaves a completely clean surface when I do it, but I guess it is possible to do it incorrectly.

I just don't order extra parts on bricklink. Plus, I like the challenge of only using "authentic" parts.

Alcohol huh?

elbow_grease.jpg

But enough about removing print, anyone seen the new sets yet? The other summer themes seem to be popping up quite early.

Edited by MakutaDreadscythe

But enough about removing print, anyone seen the new sets yet? The other summer themes seem to be popping up quite early.

Since I'm currently busy hunting down Transformers, I'll check almost every day my local MĆ¼ller (which tends to put new LEGO often earlier than other stores, including the official LEGO store here). If I happen to spot any new sets I'll let you know (perhaps even in the form of a review).

Since I'm currently busy hunting down Transformers, I'll check almost every day my local MĆ¼ller (which tends to put new LEGO often earlier than other stores, including the official LEGO store here). If I happen to spot any new sets I'll let you know (perhaps even in the form of a review).

I don't think we're gonna get any until august. :hmpf_bad:

I'm not really hunting down the sets until I get word they're released. Hopefully soon, though. I'm thinking end of next month at the earliest. When did the Savage Planet sets come out? I guess we could get a rough estimate based on that.

Kalhiki

I'm not really hunting down the sets until I get word they're released. Hopefully soon, though. I'm thinking end of next month at the earliest. When did the Savage Planet sets come out? I guess we could get a rough estimate based on that.

Kalhiki

If I remember correctly Germany got them around June-ish (early right) and everyone else got August.

If I remember correctly Germany got them around June-ish (early right) and everyone else got August.

North America and the rest of Europe got them in July.

P.S. I'm surprised you bothered to make that picture. :laugh:

North America and the rest of Europe got them in July.

P.S. I'm surprised you bothered to make that picture. :laugh:

Oh, thanks for correcting me.

And the thought made me laugh. Add boredom and you have a picture.

Brasso + paper does not leave scratches in transparent parts - In fact, it can also be used in fixing small scratches in them...

Meanwhile, stickers ruin everything.

Any of you guys hear about the new HF movie? This could be really cool, but who knows...

Linky

Wow... first post in a while...

This probably confirms a continuation of HF sets, unless it's a segue into Villain Factory (an awesome idea) or something.

Also, try not to get too irritated if this is old news, I saw this just now on Comingsoon.net, but there's probably been mention somewhere else.

Any of you guys hear about the new HF movie? This could be really cool, but who knows...

Linky

Wow... first post in a while...

This probably confirms a continuation of HF sets, unless it's a segue into Villain Factory (an awesome idea) or something.

Also, try not to get too irritated if this is old news, I saw this just now on Comingsoon.net, but there's probably been mention somewhere else.

Just one problem: it's set to be LIVE ACTION.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/universal-lego-hero-factory-robots-movie-328785