Sign in to follow this  
def

Fraulein Bloodbrick: Day I

I might be curious to hear it, but I don't think you should tell it publicly. And, we have nobody who we could have even the slightiest trust in. But if the Bull Testicles are really that powerful, we shouldn't lose them either. What a crappy situation. :hmpf_bad:

I'd rather spit it out now than take it to my grave.

For me, it's more about preferring to see you go. I have no problem casting a vote for you. It is, in no way, an endorsement of Bell's innocence.

The first day lynch is almost always a townie, and if we're going to vote off a townie today, I'd like it to be the one who calls everyone shitholes and insists on not voting. However, I would really like to lynch a scum today (although that's probably not going to happen :sceptic:), and voting for Tattoo Face will probably not catch us a scum. I'm willing to vote for him if nothing else comes up, but

I'd really like to catch a scum today.

We're on Day ONE. What's there to work hard on? Throwing accusations and jumping on anyone who doesn't act as helpless and paranoid as anybody else?

:hmpf:

If you are a member of the town, then you are expected to work hard to find scum. Just because it's Day 1 doesn't mean that you get to slack off and tell everybody not to vote because you're afraid of taking a chance.

And if NOT voting is a strange idea, just kill me right now. That's by far the stupidest thing I've heard all day, including things from myself. Not voting has more of a chance of saving a Townie than getting a Scum.

If we don't take a chance, then we're not going to find scum. It's as simple as that. Are you willing to just sit by doing nothing and hope they kill you last? That's absolutely ridiculous. Even a town conviction will give us information tomorrow.

The first day lynch is almost always a townie, and if we're going to vote off a townie today, I'd like it to be the one who calls everyone shitholes and insists on not voting. However, I would really like to lynch a scum today (although that's probably not going to happen :sceptic:), and voting for Tattoo Face will probably not catch us a scum. I'm willing to vote for him if nothing else comes up, but

I'd really like to catch a scum today.

If you are a member of the town, then you are expected to work hard to find scum. Just because it's Day 1 doesn't mean that you get to slack off and tell everybody not to vote because you're afraid of taking a chance.

If we don't take a chance, then we're not going to find scum. It's as simple as that. Are you willing to just sit by doing nothing and hope they kill you last? That's absolutely ridiculous. Even a town conviction will give us information tomorrow.

I can't work hard to find scum. I'm busy defending myself against the people who don't want to. Again, Day One. Nobody's really done anything suspicious to me.

Please, tell me how a town conviction will help tomorrow. I'd love to hear it.

Please, tell me how a town conviction will help tomorrow. I'd love to hear it.

Voting patterns. Every conviction gives us voting patterns, and those can be very useful for finding scum. In addition to that, we're going to be in big trouble with Bloodbrick if we don't convict.

Alright, obviously the rest of the day of my counterarguments aren't gonna help. Do you people honestly want me to reveal my medicine? It'll be gone if I die anyway, so the scum can have the luxury of saving me and using it themselves or killing me so the town don't. :sadnew:

Voting patterns. Every conviction gives us voting patterns, and those can be very useful for finding scum. In addition to that, we're going to be in big trouble with Bloodbrick if we don't convict.

Everybody voting for me isn't much of a pattern. :sceptic:

It'll be gone if I die anyway, so the scum can have the luxury of saving me and using it themselves or killing me so the town don't. :sadnew:

*huh* Can you explain this? :look: Sorry, I'm not following...

*huh* Can you explain this? :look: Sorry, I'm not following...

Can't take medicine twice in a row, and I lose it if I die.

Never mind, never mind. Duh. I get it. The medicine is gone if the player taking it dies. I get it. I get it. Sorry. :blush: Didn't comprehend what you were saying, at first, but at least I read it. :grin:

So, there's more useful medicine out there?

So, there's more useful medicine out there?

My guess is all the townies are all vanilla, and it's all in the meds. Don't know about the Redhead's Cronies.

If anybody has any other ideas, spit it out, or I'll cough up my medicine in ten minutes.

But if the Bull Testicles are really that powerful, we shouldn't lose them either. What a crappy situation. :hmpf_bad:

Who says they're powerful if even Mr. Loudmouth there says they're a 'mystery'?

Like at least one other has said, I'm not voting for Carl to save Bell, I'm voting for Carl to vote for Carl. I have no thoughts either way on Bell being town or scum, just looks like she made a mistake, but nothing to say she needs to die.

So let me get this straight, Mr. Beast. You're mad at Bell for ruining your asinine plan of everyone not voting today? If you honestly think that everyone in this asylum would have agreed to just not vote at all, you're nuttier than moon squirrel poop. Of course, you're in here with the rest of us so that's probably true.

As for your big mystery, I don't see how you telling us all in public what they do will help us. If you're telling the truth and they are powerful medicine, there will be a mad rush to get them tomorrow by both scum and town. And who knows which side will be successful.

As for your big mystery, I don't see how you telling us all in public what they do will help us. If you're telling the truth and they are powerful medicine, there will be a mad rush to get them tomorrow by both scum and town. And who knows which side will be successful.

I'm not a pacifist, I do intend to survive this. :hmpf:

And nobody would've gotten lynched, and we'd be on even ground tomorrow anyway. Guess everyone wants some blood, Townie or Scum. :sadnew:

4 people getting ready to say something, I'll wait for them first.

I think we should all agree now, that, in case we don't convict Carl, we won't kill ourselves to get his testicles. Given that the medicine is obviously that important and decides about night actions, we should plan carefully. If we just try to gather the best medicine by ourselves withour thinking, the scum will have a walk-over.

And nobody would've gotten lynched, and we'd be on even ground tomorrow anyway.

Even ground? No, you can bet your shiny pink hair that the scum will strike tonight. And when no one comes forward with solid evidence from night-time wanderings all we'll be is down at least one townie and no further along than we are now. At least we'll have some context to put a vote in with a conviction. We'll know whether the lynched is scum or town. Even if that's not very much to go on, it's better than nothing.

I think we should all agree now, that, in case we don't convict Carl, we won't kill ourselves to get his testicles. Given that the medicine is obviously that important and decides about night actions, we should plan carefully. If we just try to gather the best medicine by ourselves withour thinking, the scum will have a walk-over.

I don't know, my testicles are to die for. That's a good idea.

So you don't like it that Bell prevented us from not reaching any lynch at all?

From what I've read, the Town is placed at a big disadvantage by not voting at all since we have no voting pattern to analyse.

I

AGAIN: Everybody's voting for ME, NOT much of a pattern. :hmpf:

Hopefully the fact that the Dried Bull Testicles give you a one-time Watcher action will help.

Apologies for my earlier statement; I meant to end by saying that I Vote: Carl "Black Beast" Pie (CallMePie).

Finding a voting pattern in lynching you isn't the primary reason for lynching you. It's the fact that you seem to want to prevent us from ly ching at all which would require no votes and thus no pattern.

Well, that's it then. I obviously have to trust you now. :sarcasm_hmpf: You realize that even if we were to believe you and all unvote, that you're a dead man? The scum now know that your medicine has a beneficial town role and that if you die, it's lost forever.

That's if you're telling the truth of course.

Everyone, I am so sorry! I must have taken my medicine wrongly for the previous night. It must have been those sleeping pills. There are so much ongoing conversation and I ought to catch up and digest it! I am not sure if there are any remaining medicine left for "poor" me, but I believed this is the remaining listing for the second shift.

Day One-Shift Two

1. Strawberry Dust Sassy Cooter

2. Dried Bull Testicles Carl 'Black Beast' Pie

3. Yellowjackets Ali "Periscope" Perry

4. Peach Cobbler Rickety Cannon

5. Downers Shinobu

6. Pot Pourri Rolly "Cracker-man" Crackerman

7. Bug Dust Dr. Bethany Bovary

8. Paint Thinner Janie Beeswax

9. Uppers Imes da Booey

10. DMT Pearl Nuttin

11. Nasal Inhaler Shalonda Cunningham

12. Blue Bennies Kelly "K-Girl" Mann

Guess, I will take the very last Downers. :cry_sad:

I need to read more and carefully for the past remaining events! Looks like lots of actions going on.

If the Bull Testicles really give you a watcher action, its a bit of a problem. If we lynch him then the Watcher action will disappear from the hospital, if we dont the scum could get hold of it tomorrow... :sceptic:

Unless the effect is transferred to another medicine by tomorrow... ... wich I doubt. :hmpf_bad:

I think its to late to save you, so I will: Vote: Carl "Black Beast" Pie (CallMePie)

Surprisingly enough, I actually want to SAVE TOWNIES by not voting. :hmpf: I was going to find a contact to run my Watcher results through. And how is it I'm a dead man? All medicine is taken, I'm 100% sure there's at least one protector.

Apologies for my earlier statement; I meant to end by saying that I Vote: Carl "Black Beast" Pie (CallMePie).

Finding a voting pattern in lynching you isn't the primary reason for lynching you. It's the fact that you seem to want to prevent us from ly ching at all which would require no votes and thus no pattern.

Given what The Beast has just said, I'd have thought you'd at least stop to think about it before casting your vote. If he's telling the truth, you could be consigning a useful action to the bin. Granted, if he survives, he'll probably be blocked and/or killed by scum, but there's useful information to gained just by us knowing what the night action does. It's worth thinking about and discussing, not just jumping on the bandwagon now. Interesting move, my friend.

Just to show I'm being honest with you all, I'm a Neutral too. That's all I got.