Sandy

Heroica RPG - Marketplace

"Lets say 175 gold and make it a deal?"

heroicanpc-fabian.jpg

"Sorry, sweetiepie, but I don't think I can sell the quiver past the price of 300 gold. So my offer stands."

"Since you made my day, Fabian, I'll take the 25 gold and be gone with it. See you around, brother."

heroicanpc-fabian.jpg

"Glad I was able to please you, sir. Have a swell day!"

OoC: You can remove the Paper Doll from your inventory now.

heroicanpc-fabian.jpg

"Sorry, sweetiepie, but I don't think I can sell the quiver past the price of 300 gold. So my offer stands."

Benji growls angrily at Fabian. "Alright. Fine. I'll take 150 for it." Benji hands over the Poisoned Quiver and grabs the 150 gold. "And just to let you know, loser, I only paid 100 for it!" :devil:

1380+150=1530 gold remaining

OoC: :tongue:

Benji quickly walks over to buy a couple more items from Portia's Potion Shack, purchasing 2 grand potions, 2 remedies, a nostrum, 2 meads, and 2 smelling salts. (20+20+35+30+50=155 gold spent - 1530-155=1375 remaining)

Edited by Flare

Benji growls angrily at Fabian. "Alright. Fine. I'll take 150 for it." Benji hands over the Poisoned Quiver and grabs the 150 gold. "And just to let you know, loser, I only paid 100 for it!" :devil:

Fabian shouts after Benji.

heroicanpc-fabian.jpg

"You may have ouwitted me this time, sweetcheeks, but I'll remember this the next time you come to strike up a bargain with me."

Fabian shouts after Benji.

heroicanpc-fabian.jpg

"You may have ouwitted me this time, sweetcheeks, but I'll remember this the next time you come to strike up a bargain with me."

"No problem, hipster! Anyways, I didn't buy it for a hundred gold, but same difference! But call me a name like that again, and I THINK YOU'LL FIND YOURSELF IN A WORLD OF PA-" Benji notices that he had started to yell, and instead shakes his head and walks away.

Thalion walks through the marketplace and heads for Portia's, "Greetings mrs. Portia! I would like one Grand Potion and one Remedy, please." He handed her 20 gold and put the items in his the items backpack. He left the marketplace with 20 - 10 - 10 = 0 gold, and headed for the Ji Pei Palace.

Benji returns yet one more time, being careful to avoid Fabian. He picks up 4 grand potions for 40 gold and walks off towards the Ji Pei palace.

Nagure walks into the marketplace and upgrades his Stone Hammer to WP:15, his Shield to SP;10, and purchases a Phoenix Essence, leaving with 4 gold. (304-150-100-50=4)

Karie makes her way into the market, browsing through the wares of the shops once again. She stops in Fabian's and looks around. The mustached elf comes up to her again.

"Good afternoon! How can I be of assistance?"

"Yeah, I'll take the Paper Doll of your hands for the fifty gold."

331-50=281 gold for the Paper Doll

Karie then leaves the market for the hall.

Edited by Kintobor

Atramor was quick to scoop up 3 Mulled Wines as he left the Hall for Ji Pei Palace, leaving him with 82 gold.

Heckz strolled into the Marketplace. He eyed the Spellbound gloves at Fabian's store He grabbed them and showed them to Fabian "100 gold for these, am I right?" Heckz gives Fabian 100 gold leaving him with 14 gold (114 - 100 = 14). Heckz then headed to the cementery.

Karie walks into the market and back into Fabian's.

"Back so soon?"

"Yeah, this armor's not really worth anything to me. You want?"

Fabian looks the leather armor over and shrugs.

"It's resellable."

He hands over 15 gold in exchange for the armor, making her total 296.

15+281=296

She heads out of Fabian's and straight to Portia's. The shop owner looks less than amused.

"Make it quick, I don't have all day."

"Well... um, in that case, I'll take two grand tonics, a remedy, a phoenix essence, and three grand potions. Oh, throw a nostrum in there too."

Portia prepares the order as well as rings up the bill. Karie suddenly notices some new items lying about the stall.

"Oh, what do we have here!"

Portia swats Karie's hand away as she hands over the small wooden box full of bottles.

"That'll be 185 gold pieces."

"This is such a rip."

Karie hands over the 185 gold pieces, leaving her with 111 gold. She shrugs off the money and loiters back to the hall.

60+10+50+30+35=185

296-185=111 Gold

Edited by Kintobor

Having no more use for it, Ellaria returns to Fabian's stall and sells him back the Mage's Muffler for 20 gold. (55+20=75 gold)

She then traipses to Anwyl's smithy, and asks him to imbue her Topaz into Ignis Fatuus for 50 gold, making it both fire- and lightning-elemental. (75-50=25 gold)

Arnulf stops by an buys 2 meads and 2 nostrums for 100 gold total. Leaving him with 96 gold.

Edited by Shoker86

Before visiting the hall for the first time since her quest, Nerwen stops by the marketplace.

Browsing Fabian's stall she sees a lovely pair of fur lined leather boots. Knowing that having good shoes meant feeling good all day, she purchased the Barbarian's boots.

As she was at the counter, she saw a pretty amulet, with a horse inscribed upon it. It looked like elvish manufacture. On a whim she placed it on top of the boots. With the Amulet of the elven horse(wo)man, her shopping came to 70 gold.

This left her with 196-70=106 gold.

On the way out of the market, she swung by Portia's and bought 2 remedies. She now had

126-20=106 gold left.

Romulus sells his Wight Scythe and Big Blocking axe bringing his gold up to 529 (479+50).

He then pulls out the Meteor Blade. Romulus upgrades the Meteor Blade to WP13 and renames it Dawnbreaker. (110+120+130=360gold.) (529- 360= 169)

Romulus then heads back to the hall.

Alexander enters quickly in the Market heading to Portia, he buys 1 Grand potion for 10 gold, sell a Ice Bomb for 5 gold. Then he goes to to Anwyl and he updates his Fauxthril Crossbow from WP: 6 to WP: 7 for 70 gold. Then he leaves the market heading off to Eubric.

165 - 10 + 5 -70 = 90 gold

As Arthur passes through amidst his training, his whirlwind shopping spree leaves every vendor there just a little bit richer.

OOC shopping list because I don't have a lot of time and the training scene takes place in the streets of Eubric anyway.

4x Mead (60 gold)

4x Nostrum (140 Gold)

2x Phoenix Essence (100 gold)

1x Shield (SP:5) (50 gold)

Imbue Scroll of Frailty into Duke's Coat-of-Arms (50 gold)

14x Grand Tonic (420 gold)

1x Ambrosia (60 gold)

1x Bedroll (5 gold)

1x Amulet of the Elven Horse Rider (20 gold)

5x Smoke Bomb (25 gold)

Total: 930 Gold spent (454 Gold left)

Boomingham breezes through the marketplace quickly, his gold flying as he bustles to try to make his quest on time. Stopping at Portias he buys a Mulled Wine and 3 Meads (55+[15*3]=100, 153-100=53). He makes his way over to Anwyl and watches as the skilled craftsman rebound his Tome of Affluence, this time including a scroll detailing the ancient art of making someone else blind. (53-50=3 gold, Scroll of Blindness imbued into the Tome of Affluence. Boomingham then bustles off.

Louis walked into the marketplace and approached the vendor:

"I'll take a bedroll please"

"That'll be 5 gold" said the vendor.

10-5=5

5 gold

Grimwald sells his Brommstick (WP:3) to Anwyl, and receives 15 gold for it. He then buys a Mead, a Smelling Salts, a Remedy, and a Tonic for 65 gold in total, leaving him with 0 gold.

Edited by LordoftheNoobs

I make a quick stop into the marketplace, purchasing:

-2 Smelling Salts (50 gold)

-3 Nostrums (105 gold)

-Upgrading my Bow to WP: 27 (260+270=530 gold)

50+105+530=685 gold spent

V916GDK.jpgSorrow(Endgame)

428 years old undead Assassin

Level 23 1/3 *Immune to Light and Blinded*

Power Bonus: +1

Defense: 6

Health: 34/34 (7+21+5)

Gold: 854

Equipment: Mockthril Longbow (WP: 27 Ice and Darkness Elemental), Sticky Gloves (Increases the amount of gold stolen by 50% (rounded up), suitable for rogues and beast warriors; handwear),Night’s Helmet (SP:6, immunity to light and blinded; headwear)

Inventory: Longsword (WP: 5), Armor of the Croise (SP: 1, +2 power; bodywear), Dark Cloak (Backwear, SP:1, Max Health +1, Power +1, suitable for rogues and barbarians), Archer's Hat (Artifact, headwear, Power +1, suitable for Rangers and their Advanced Classes), Grand Potion x6, Health Core, Tonic, Ether Core, Remedy x5, Phoenix Essence x3, Venom x2, Deadly Venom, Mead x7, Smelling Salts x7, Nostrum x7, Dragon Scale x1, Chaotic Bomb (Causes 100 random elemental damage to all opponents), Bedroll, Neutralizer

Johon, preparing for his new quest, rushes into the marketplace and buys some of it's wares:

3 nostrum = 105 gold

5 smelling salts = 125

2607-105-125=2377 gold

Drake, after having signed seventy-one papers saying he was responsible for any damage or fights he caused whilst in the marketplace and then getting into 25 consecutive arguments about what happened last time he visited, arrived at Portia's, buying a Floral Bomb (10 gold) and some Venom (5 gold).

320-10-5=305 gold

Then Drake wondered over to Gnomeo's Toolshed and bought a Shovel (10 gold).

305-10=295 gold

With that, Drake happily left the Marketplace.

Purpearl Berthadhiel enters the Marketplace for the first time. She swiftly approaches the Gnomeo's Toolshed and bought a Bedroll (5 gold).

With 10 gold to start with, Purpearl Berthadhiel left the Marketplace with 10 - 5 = 5 gold.

Arasmyth stopped at the cemetery before entering the Hall for the first time since his resurrection, dug up his own grave, and began stealing all of his stuff. He noted that he was missing his Sapphire and Aquamarine, but his magic priblem rendered that point moot for the moment. Luckily, several puches of coins had been left at the grave, so he took those, too. He then went to the Marketplace and stopped by Anwyl's smithy.

"Haven't seen you in a while, mage. Wanna getcher staff upgraded?"

"No, actually, the opposite. Please remove the sapphire from my staff, then I will sell the staff to you. Then I'll take a bow, which you can imbue with my sapphire and topaz and upgrade to WP: 8."

Anwyl: 432-50 (remove gem)=382. 382+30 (WP:6 staff sold)=412. 412-50 (bow)= 362. 362-100 (2 gems imbued)=262. 262-210 (60+70+80 for WP upgrade)=52.

Arasmyth proceeds to Fabian's fashion, where he buys a Ranger's Quiver (52-20=32) and then to Portia's Potion Shack where he buys a Grand Tonic (32-30=2).