Sandy

Heroica RPG - Heroica Hall

16 minutes ago, samuraiturtle said:

Noticing the two up to something. Thinking it might be fun to mess with them. But then again maybe Keliim Shouldn't got Germ's attention. As he stood next to the table. 

So, what are you two sneak-sneaks up to? And don't deny it I am a master sneaker. 

You guys happen to seen a giant around here by any chance, oh and a Fernando too (is that how it is prounace)? I am thinking they are not around. I wonder if I should just z-mail them. 

"Just a small deal..."

"Ye meen th' Green giant Vindsval 'nd Naim? Nay, haven't seen em." Keliim replies and eats some of his chicken.

"What be yerself up too th'n?"

41 minutes ago, Palathadric said:

"Good day, Torald and Ezeran. I haven't seen either of you around the hall recently. Of course, maybe that was because I was sleeping under the table there." :look:

Torald smiles as he stands up and hugs the little knight, lifting him several inches of the ground. Good to see you again, little guy. He gently puts the boy wonder down on the ground, before looking a bit embarrassed. 

13 minutes ago, MysticModulus said:

Seeing tge boy wonder knight Ezeran smiles and offers him a seat. "Seems like both you and Torald have been napping. Me, I've been in the fields clearing out pesky critters for some time. And I've learned the art of sorcery! I'm also planning a trip to the marketplace quiet soon. All those critters drained me dry of ether...'

Alright, have fun. Could come with you, but don't really have a need to buy anything. O, by the way, I have something called Myrrh, and I don't have a use for it. Maybe you want to have it? 

1 hour ago, Alfadas said:

Torald smiles as he stands up and hugs the little knight, lifting him several inches of the ground. Good to see you again, little guy. He gently puts the boy wonder down on the ground, before looking a bit embarrassed. 

Alright, have fun. Could come with you, but don't really have a need to buy anything. O, by the way, I have something called Myrrh, and I don't have a use for it. Maybe you want to have it? 

"I'm in no real hurry! Don't know what I need beside tonics. Hey, that sounds great. What do you want for it?" Ezeran seems to remember something and holds forth a diamond. "I got this for Grogmas, it really sparkles and emits pure light when you use magic with it."

Edited by MysticModulus

2 hours ago, Mencot said:

"Just a small deal..."

"Ye meen th' Green giant Vindsval 'nd Naim? Nay, haven't seen em." Keliim replies and eats some of his chicken.

"What be yerself up too th'n?"

Vindsval yes, Na'im no. The Fenarian is female. What is her name. He quickly looks up the name on a peice of paper. Namyrra Uq, it looks like she is selling some stuff and I was hoping to buy it. As for Vindsval, I have some of his things. I just wanted to trade the stuff back to him. I don't see him around here he must be on a quest some where. 

Kiray moves her way up to Keliim. "That's an interesting look there. Looks good. How'd you come to choose this?" She sticks a hand out for the wolf to sniff. "So much better than cats. Those things are the worst. I can't even think around them."

10 hours ago, MysticModulus said:

"I'm in no real hurry! Don't know what I need beside tonics. Hey, that sounds great. What do you want for it?" Ezeran seems to remember something and holds forth a diamond. "I got this for Grogmas, it really sparkles and emits pure light when you use magic with it."

What about 50 gold for the myrrh, with the inclusion of a shovel for free? Torald pauses and thinks what his friend might need in battle.  Besides tonics, maybe some potions, or Nostrum. Heard that makes you more lucky. And some bombs might be useful, right?

Torald takes a look at the Diamond. Looks really nice. He grabs a candle and holds the diamond next to it. Ooh, shiny and sparkly, Torald mutters, seemingly in trance by the lights. 

1 hour ago, Alfadas said:

What about 50 gold for the myrrh, with the inclusion of a shovel for free? Torald pauses and thinks what his friend might need in battle.  Besides tonics, maybe some potions, or Nostrum. Heard that makes you more lucky. And some bombs might be useful, right?

Torald takes a look at the Diamond. Looks really nice. He grabs a candle and holds the diamond next to it. Ooh, shiny and sparkly, Torald mutters, seemingly in trance by the lights. 

"My plan exactly!" He hands 50 gold to Torald for the Myrrh and the shovel.

Edited by MysticModulus
Changed action

Heckz looks through the clutter of his Bag-Of-Holding and decides it is time to clean up. He slowly and difficultly scrawls a sign up and hangs it on a wall.

4 Sale or Trayd:

Plees tolk too the handsom man if yu want too trayd or bargen.

-Assassin’s Crossbow (WP:4, each successful assassination increases WP by one permanently; suitable to assassins; crossbow)

- Rich Man's Shirt (suitable for anyone, +5HP, +10 ether; bodywear)

- Torn Whip (WP: 7; Has a 1/2 chance of causing afraid on attacks; suitable for rogues, artisans, beast warriors, harlots, marauders and necromancers.)

2 hours ago, MysticModulus said:

"My plan exactly!" He hands 50 gold to Torald for the Myrrh and the shovel.

Thanks! Torald gives the Myrrh and the shovel to Ezeran, in exchange for 50 gold. 

22 minutes ago, Alfadas said:

Thanks! Torald gives the Myrrh and the shovel to Ezeran, in exchange for 50 gold. 

Ezeran takes the Myrrh and the shovel and lowers his voice and looks at Torald. "What do you think of the recent developments in the Crescent Union?"

Edited by MysticModulus

Ezeran enters the hall, his satchel now better stocked then before. He seats himself next to Torald and Petaldan again.

Edited by MysticModulus

On 11/1/2016 at 2:52 PM, Quarryman said:

Stuff for sale or trade:Weapons/shields, no set price, make me an offer: 

Obsidian Scimitar (WP:20, darkness-elemental longsword)

Winter Shield (SP:10, absorb ice but take double damage from fire; shield)

Their you are, is the Obsidian Scimitar & Winter Shield still for sale? I will give you 200 (Gold) for the Scimitar and 100 (Gold) for the Shield. 

57 minutes ago, samuraiturtle said:

Their you are, is the Obsidian Scimitar & Winter Shield still for sale? I will give you 200 (Gold) for the Scimitar and 100 (Gold) for the Shield. 

"Huh, what? Oh.. yeah, sure, that sounds fine, here, take them." Namyrra then promptly fell asleep again, bare registering that she received the gold.

7 hours ago, MysticModulus said:

Ezeran takes the Myrrh and the shovel and lowers his voice and looks at Torald. "What do you think of the recent developments in the Crescent Union?"

Not sure what to think. There seems to be a lot of arguments within the Union. Some people want this, but other absolutely don't want that. Take the latest argument. It was pretty much 50/50 on what we were going to do. That shouldn't be the case in a Union. But we'll see how things go. 

3 minutes ago, Alfadas said:

Not sure what to think. There seems to be a lot of arguments within the Union. Some people want this, but other absolutely don't want that. Take the latest argument. It was pretty much 50/50 on what we were going to do. That shouldn't be the case in a Union. But we'll see how things go. 

"I agree, although I voted differently I'm certainly behind the decisions being put into action. I hope we will be able to play our part in it. Remember the dealings in the Doctors assembly? They are getting bolder by the minute. By the way: do you remember that bad man Lyslime that we defeated in the hunt gor the Triffid? I still have his wand and I'm thinking of trying to enhance it to become even more powerful. Do you think it's worth all the gold to do it?" Ezeran shows Torald and Petaldan the Tricksters Baubel.

21 hours ago, samuraiturtle said:

Vindsval yes, Na'im no. The Fenarian is female. What is her name. He quickly looks up the name on a peice of paper. Namyrra Uq, it looks like she is selling some stuff and I was hoping to buy it. As for Vindsval, I have some of his things. I just wanted to trade the stuff back to him. I don't see him around here he must be on a quest some where. 

"Vindsval, aye seems tae be on a quest but th's Namyrra... I don´t know but ye seem tae habt find her sleepin' over th're.."

20 hours ago, KotZ said:

Kiray moves her way up to Keliim. "That's an interesting look there. Looks good. How'd you come to choose this?" She sticks a hand out for the wolf to sniff. "So much better than cats. Those things are the worst. I can't even think around them."

Keliim gestures Kiray to join them. "Hmm, th's outfit. Yes, it fits the nature o' a hunter who works in th' shadows 'nd the mask conceals mi identity 'nd heritage... altough not many people around here knows 'bout it." As Keliim speaks, Fenri sniffs Kiray's hand, he snarls as she mentions cats but then goes back to chewing on the bone Siercon gave it.

"But it also gives mystery 'bout mi character 'nd looks stoat, right?" the big man smiles under the mask.

9 hours ago, Cutcobra said:

Heckz looks through the clutter of his Bag-Of-Holding and decides it is time to clean up. He slowly and difficultly scrawls a sign up and hangs it on a wall.

4 Sale or Trayd:

Plees tolk too the handsom man if yu want too trayd or bargen.

-Assassin’s Crossbow (WP:4, each successful assassination increases WP by one permanently; suitable to assassins; crossbow)

- Rich Man's Shirt (suitable for anyone, +5HP, +10 ether; bodywear)

- Torn Whip (WP: 7; Has a 1/2 chance of causing afraid on attacks; suitable for rogues, artisans, beast warriors, harlots, marauders and necromancers.)

Keliim sees the list of merchandise that the strange looking man put up and the crossbow catched his eyes. "When a crossbow seems tae be on sale, it is unusable... oh th' irony." Keliim comments 'nd empties one of his meads.

Edited by Mencot

38 minutes ago, MysticModulus said:

"I agree, although I voted differently I'm certainly behind the decisions being put into action. I hope we will be able to play our part in it. Remember the dealings in the Doctors assembly? They are getting bolder by the minute. By the way: do you remember that bad man Lyslime that we defeated in the hunt gor the Triffid? I still have his wand and I'm thinking of trying to enhance it to become even more powerful. Do you think it's worth all the gold to do it?" Ezeran shows Torald and Petaldan the Tricksters Baubel.

Yeah, I hope that too... Torald sinks into thought for a moment. He takes a look at the Baubel. Yes, that looks very useful. Not sure if it is worth it, but it'd be useful. 

3 hours ago, Quarryman said:

"Huh, what? Oh.. yeah, sure, that sounds fine, here, take them." Namyrra then promptly fell asleep again, bare registering that she received the gold.

As Germ gives the Fenarian 300 Gold for the Obsidian Scimitar & Winter Shield 

Sorry for waking you up. 

5 hours ago, Mencot said:

Keliim gestures Kiray to join them. "Hmm, th's outfit. Yes, it fits the nature o' a hunter who works in th' shadows 'nd the mask conceals mi identity 'nd heritage... altough not many people around here knows 'bout it." As Keliim speaks, Fenri sniffs Kiray's hand, he snarls as she mentions cats but then goes back to chewing on the bone Siercon gave it.

"Fairly interesting," Kiray replies as she sits down with them. "Any specific reason why you're a 'demon' hunter? Must've been odd working with Germ out in the Fields. Hel, there was a time I would've whacked Germ myself if I was what you are now."

17 hours ago, KotZ said:

"Fairly interesting," Kiray replies as she sits down with them. "Any specific reason why you're a 'demon' hunter? Must've been odd working with Germ out in the Fields. Hel, there was a time I would've whacked Germ myself if I was what you are now."

The big man laughs and looks over to where Germ is, "Nay. Altough I am a "Deamon" hunter 'nd he is a pain in th' back at times, does not mean I hunt all deamons."

"Th's thin' be also part o' mi heritage. Let mi tell ye a story but I will make it short, I promise."

"Alrecht, okay. A short while after I came tae th's place,. I was runnin' away from my former master... I knowst now th't I used tae be a solider o' Karain or Zoot as ye know him here, curse be it's name. 'nd when I came h're I was in a really bad shape 'nd I was beaten tae a even worse condition by some bandits. But I surviv'd. 'nd I promis'd then, swore an oath tae do good fr'm th't day forwards..."

He drinks some more from his mead.

"I join'd Heroica tae become a hero 'nd I did some quest but I was troubled by strange nightmares 'nd dark visions, sometimes when fightin' 'nd blood was spill'd it felt like I was possessed by somethin'..."

"'nd I have th'se stranges tattoos 'nd markin's on my body." He pulls up the sleave on his right arm and shows the tattoos and mark of Zoot on his arm.

"In time I found out th't whom or what th't try'd tae get tae me was th's Zoot. 'nd when we wh're in th' Fields, I had an vision again while I was under one o' th' dark sleepin' spells. 'nd I meet him in th' ethereal void. I had found out th't Zoot, Karain 'nd his minions were responible f'r th' death 'nd slavery o' my people 'nd th't he wanted me back as one o' his mindless kill'rs."

"'nd now I hunt anythin' th't is somehow part o' Zoot. I know I can't destroy Zoot itself but if there is a way or anythin' I can help out with takin' him down... I will help in doin' it."

Inorging Kiray's and Keliim's snarky remarks about him. We find The Demon Germ putting up a note. 

Stuff I might be willing to part with! 

Unicorn’s Horn (WP:8, healing becomes nurturing, removing negative effects as well; Diamond/Light-elemental staff) 

Red Shield (SP:8; Shield) 

Level-Up Mushroom 

Scroll of Blindness (Enables casting the blinded-effect to the target, making them unable to use a physical attack for the next three rounds. Each casting has a 50/50 chance of success and costs 1 ether.) 

p.s. I also have some "throwing weapons" that I might sell off (if you are nice enough). 

Edited by samuraiturtle
Add a comment

Chosen Heroes Quest 156:
Althior Emorith, Level 56.6 Prophet *Party Leader*
Annienal Anavir, Level 20 Mystic Knight
John 'Heckz' Brutenhal, Level 30 Harlot
Siercon, Level 25 Battle Mage
Darksten, Level 25 Assassin

Please report to docks immediately for assignment.

4 hours ago, Mencot said:

"I join'd Heroica tae become a hero 'nd I did some quest but I was troubled by strange nightmares 'nd dark visions, sometimes when fightin' 'nd blood was spill'd it felt like I was possessed by somethin'..."

"'nd I have th'se stranges tattoos 'nd markin's on my body." He pulls up the sleave on his right arm and shows the tattoos and mark of Zoot on his arm.

"In time I found out th't whom or what th't try'd tae get tae me was th's Zoot. 'nd when we wh're in th' Fields, I had an vision again while I was under one o' th' dark sleepin' spells. 'nd I meet him in th' ethereal void. I had found out th't Zoot, Karain 'nd his minions were responible f'r th' death 'nd slavery o' my people 'nd th't he wanted me back as one o' his mindless kill'rs."

"'nd now I hunt anythin' th't is somehow part o' Zoot. I know I can't destroy Zoot itself but if there is a way or anythin' I can help out with takin' him down... I will help in doin' it."

"I'm sorry about your bondage," Kiray says before taking a sip of her drink. "Although words probably don't really help things in the past. Destroying Zoot's an admirable goal. I mean not possible but at least followers and darkness. I always wondered if we're pawns of those greater than us, be it Houses or gods, or who knows what. Then you have to think maybe we're not and people just happen to fall into those situations."

She turns to Germ. "How much for that mushroom?"

3 hours ago, KotZ said:

She turns to Germ. "How much for that mushroom?"

Mmmmm, I guess 100 (gold) wood work. I heard people selling for around that price.