Sandy

Heroica RPG - Heroica Hall

Warlen noticed Sirecon standing by the quest board, and walked one to him.

"Hey, Con-Man!"

"Ah alas, It would seem like we'll have to have this conversation soon." Siercon said sincerely. "I need to swing by the marketplace on my way out... Till next time, and may it be soon!"

~A new quest has been posted on the Quest Board (#115 by Endgame)!~

Kiray signs up for Quest #115. She walks back to her spot and sits down, her fingers lightly tracing the outline of her shield.

Throlar, back from the marketplace, entered the hall, The first thing he did was to sign up for quest 115,then he slid into the saloon, clambered into an empty seat, and just sat there, doing nothing in particular.

Current Sign-Ups for

15265799512_d3e314dd89_o.jpg

Kiray Nastayo, Level 10 Knight

Actaeon Artus, Level 6 Ranger

Mizuki Kimura, Level 24 Assassin

Warlen Melimane, Level 6 Mage

Heckz Brutenhal, Level 23.66 Sorcerer

Francis Barkley, Level 5 Ranger

Bartholomew Docken, Level 46.4 Warden

Throlar Wineghilm, Level 12 Knight

Sign-Ups close in 24 hours

Dreyrugr comes back to the hall after a short holiday. He looks around to find both nostalgia, but also finds there are small changes since his departure. "Seems like it's been a while." The small bat under his cloak squeaks in agreement. Dreyrugr then goes to sit down and observe some of the changes.

An unshaven man in a somewhat disheveled Bonaparte uniform appeared, chewing on something loudly. He scratched his chin as he examined the quest board, crossing out the majority of names on the list and leaving a message carelessly scrawled down below it, and walking out.

Chosen Heroes for

15265799512_d3e314dd89_o.jpg

Kiray Nastayo, Level 10 Knight, Party Leader

Actaeon Artus, Level 6 Ranger

Mizuki Kimura, Level 24 Assassin

Francis Barkley, Level 5 Ranger

Go to the docks by the lighthouse and I'll take you to the Vice Admiral --- Lane

Kiray noticed the quest board and that she had been chosen for Quest 114. She recognized Actaeon, her party leader from her second quest, but the other two were unfamiliar. She saw that she was quest leader, gave a small smile and went to the Marketplace.

Actaeon smirks as he looks at the board. Looks like it's me and Kiray again. Upon seeing that she had been chosen to be the leader, he thinks she'll do a good job. I'm glad it isn't one of the others I don't know. With that, he heads to the market.

~The Unlimited Quest: Fields of Glory have been reopened for sign-ups!~

Checking the board and notice the Fields of Glory are back open.

And then left a note: If any one needs and extra man for the Fields of Glory let me know. But, I am not sure how much help I will be (I guess I could be a "meat shield").

- The Demon Germ -

~Scheherazade has new rumours to share at her Saloon!~

Checking the board and notice the Fields of Glory are back open.

And then left a note: If any one needs and extra man for the Fields of Glory let me know. But, I am not sure how much help I will be (I guess I could be a "meat shield").

- The Demon Germ -

Grabbed the note, and then put this up with it.

"Wanted: A few good bunglers burglars Heroes for a fellowship team, for clearing out the Fields of Glory."

OoC: (Team Requirements: Above Level 4-5, not much higher than Level 12. Spaces left: 1(the rest have been filled in PM). Class Requirements: Preferably not another rogue, unless you're level 12. We really need a barbarian, although we will accept other classes.)

PS - If you are already on the team you should post it on here too.

He then said to Germ, "How you been?"

Well as to be expected. Just seeing if any thing piqued my interest, on the quest board. Then saying to Warlen: I am surprise you are willing to go on a quest with me so soon.

Warlen raised an eyebrow.

"And why are you surprised?"

I figured, I was annoying on the last quest we went on. And, you would want some time away from me. Well, lets see who else is willing to go into The Fields Of Glory with us.

OoC: Now the hard part, waiting for the rest of the team members to respond.

@ "The Chosen Minifigure" you might want to have "the fields of glory" bolded in your post some where.

Edited by samuraiturtle

QM Note: Please remember to bold your sign-ups, i.e. "[your character] signs up for the Fields of Glory." :wink:

Current Sign-ups for the Fields of Glory:

Rufus, Level 1 Barbarian (the lego dwarf)

The Demon Germ, Level 5 Rogue (samuraiturtle)

Warlen Melimane & Quarion, Level 6 Mage (The Chosen Minifigure)

Grabbed the note, and then put this up with it.

"Wanted: A few good bunglers burglars Heroes for a fellowship team, for clearing out the Fields of Glory."

PS - If you are already on the team you should post it on here too.

(OOC; You do out of character in pink too! Yay! In other news, I'm a team member too, so that's all right.)

Throlar had seen the note that the strange catlike man had posted, and felt interested by it, enough so the he got up and strode over to have a closer look.

"Are you forming a team for the Fields of Glory? Allow me to introduce myself, Throlar Wineghilm, at your service."

He bowed.

"Whom do I have the pleasure of addressing?"