Sandy

Heroica RPG General Discussion

WBD, you forgot to put the name of the quest beside "Quest #90" in the topic title :oh:

You're right! I'm sure he can just edit it though.

Of course I'm right :tongue: When have I not been right? :innocent:

Apologies everyone for not being able to get online for the last fifty hours or so. Oh, and Sandy, I don't mind missing the Baltarok quests to finish this one. I believe Pretzel had a date with Flare anyway. :look:

Ermm, uggh, well this definitely does not sound right :sick:

Ermm, uggh, well this definitely does not sound right :sick:

I don't know. I definitely saw a picture of Benji and Pretzel...I thought it was a thing. :poke:

I don't know. I definitely saw a picture of Benji and Pretzel...I thought it was a thing. :poke:

Please no :sick:

But in all seriousness, I can confirm that I have started to build characters and scenes for my next quest. Which will be a quest that definitely makes less sense than previous ones :laugh:

Less sense than previous ones? As if the others were very sense-filled. :tongue:

Perhaps we should have our current, disjointed marketplace team there. :laugh:

Less sense than previous ones? As if the others were very sense-filled. :tongue:

Perhaps we should have our current, disjointed marketplace team there. :laugh:

Hey at least they made a little sense... I think... :look:

And throw in Throlar :tongue:

Edited by Flare

"Absolutely nothing interesting, at all," Althior pulled a vial out of his satchel, popped the cork, and downed it. A sour exp<b></b>ression overwhelmed his face as he placed the vial back in his bag. He stands making his way over to a table with another familiar face. "Arthur Regulus, is that you? It's been quite a while," He continues to sit down as his brow wrinkles. "Changed your class yet again I see. Can't keep anything constant in your life, can you?"

Post #10000 in the Hall!

:enough:

Hehe, don't worry, it will be bad enough with just you :poke:

Remembering Benji's backwards speak he attempted to follow suit, "Cannari. Baradock Cannari." Though it was said bluntly, void of any hope to branch off into conversation.

Heh :laugh:

Edited by Flare

Actually I can't. If either Sandy or one of the Mod's could fix the title to read:

Heroica RPG - Quest #90: A Trip to the Circus

I would be most appreciative. :classic:

Edited by Waterbrick Down

Actually I can't. If either Sandy or one of the Mod's could fix the title to read:

Heroica RPG - Quest #90: A Trip to the Circus

I would be most appreciative. :classic:

Got it. :classic:

Wedge, you sell weapons automatically at Anwyl's for gold equal to WP x 5.

Wedge, you sell weapons automatically at Anwyl's for gold equal to WP x 5.

Oh, damd I make it wrong, sorry, I will correct it, Thanks :classic:

@TheBoyWonder: Avalanche would also be interested in a trip to the Fields once 87 has finished- which it will do in one or two days. Can you wait?

Thanks :classic: I've been wanting to go to the Fields for a while, being relatively new around here.

Sandy, are we allowed to trade items with heroes at the marketplace, or should we wait until we get back to the hall. Wedge, I hope that's not my Duplovian Helmet you want to sell. :tongue:

Since when were kobolds introduced as a species? I don't seem to remember any others besides in quest #87 and now #89. Are they new to the game, sort of? Where did that weird name come from, kobold?

Or have I misunderstood the whole kobold thing? :look:

Kobolds are from Dungeons and Dragons, who I think got it from some mythology. Like most fantasy races.

They're from German myth, according to wikipedia. Gocklo was planned to be introduced even before Sandy had her little fellow, so afterwards I just took the ball she tossed and ran with it. :thumbup:

Sandy, are we allowed to trade items with heroes at the marketplace, or should we wait until we get back to the hall. Wedge, I hope that's not my Duplovian Helmet you want to sell. :tongue:

Please wait for the quest to be over, since it's only a matter of days now.

Oh, damned, I forgot it was yours :blush: and you remember me?? :angry: I change immediately the post, sorry again :grin:

Please wait for the quest to be over, since it's only a matter of days now.

No problem. I just saw Wedge ready to sell it and I thought I might have needed to swoop in quick. :grin:

Oh, damned, I forgot it was yours :blush: and you remember me?? :angry: I change immediately the post, sorry again :grin:

Yeah, it's been a while, but I have your gold.

I too may be interested in the fields of glory. But alas I love my attempted roleplaying/non-battle stuff too much so maybe not...