Hello guys. Today I went to the shop and saw new Ninjago (Rise of the snakes) movie. First 4 episodes. Of course I bought it :D ! It is one of the three parts of DVD saga. It also says that there are 13 episodes of Ninjago movie (which u can see in USA on Cartoon Network). I was shocked because polish dubbing always sucks. Not this time :D It was really nicely done. On the dvd we can also find 4 tv commercials. I hope you will be able to buy this too! If u want, I can give you some photos.

I saw episode 5, "Can of Worms", yesterday, and greatly enjoyed it. The pace is really picking up. Zane's clothing getting colored pink seemed like it would have been a pretty dumb joke, but in the actual episode it was mainly used for visual humor and not made into as big a deal as I expected.

Gosh, that quadruple-headed dragon is the ugliest set I've ever seen. :sceptic: I still don't quite get this theme. I can definitely see the appeal to kids, but it's such an oddball in every respect.

I DO like that tank coming out in the summer, though. It's nice and sleek looking, and the design is attractive. Even though I'm sure Lord of the Rings and Monster Fighters will keep me from ever touching it. :laugh:

Please do. :thumbup:

Here you are.

dsc00257.jpg

dsc00258.jpg

dsc00259.jpg

dsc00260.jpg

dsc00262.jpg

dsc00263.jpg

Some kind of leaflet.

dsc00264.jpg

dsc00265.jpg

And information about new parts (I've got first)

dsc00266.jpg

Photo of 2 part (episodes 5-8)

dsc00267.jpg

And 3 (episodes 9-13)

dsc00268.jpg

The Spinjitzu Zone has been updated with new videos for the new spinners.

Thanks Kadabra for that information! I was waiting for this update :)

Do you see the resemblance between Bionicle news with Onua Mistika and Ninjago News? It looks quite similar to me.

More and more, heh? But these chains and bricks... Don't they slow your spinner down?

I understand crowns are pretty nice- it keeps your minifig from falling.

But chalange cards- WOW! Now thats a cool thing!

I like how they say "Welcome Boys and Girls" : )

EDIT: ot seems there are new designer videos too!

Edited by Lordofdragonss

Thanks Kadabra for that information! I was waiting for this update :)

Do you see the resemblance between Bionicle news with Onua Mistika and Ninjago News? It looks quite similar to me.

Greg Farshtey.

No. It's not a story. I think that Bionicle and Ninjago website has got the same webmasters.

If so, that would be Kelly McKiernan, also known as Binkmeister, who was hired by LEGO after running BZPower. I know he's worked on the Hero Factory site (which despite what anyone may feel about the theme itself, is a work of art), so I wouldn't be surprised if he's working on the Ninjago site as well.

More and more, heh? But these chains and bricks... Don't they slow your spinner down?

I understand crowns are pretty nice- it keeps your minifig from falling.

But chalange cards- WOW! Now thats a cool thing!

I like how they say "Welcome Boys and Girls" : )

EDIT: ot seems there are new designer videos too!

The Ninjago News videos are really silly, but they give us our first really good look at how the new spinners work.

As for the designer videos, the Fangpyre Truck Ambush video and Jay's Storm Fighter videos are both hilarious, and star our good friend Nabii. The video of Kai's Blade Cycle and Cole's Tread Assault is also nice, as is the Destiny's Bounty video which shows off the set's functions quite well. I love how TLG is making these designer videos these days, because it really adds a very human component to the way we perceive the new set designs.

I also noticed that the Card Dictionary seems to have added back the 2011 play cards. However, this evidently causes some problems, as the numbering starts fresh in the 2012 series of cards, and the card dictionary is laid out so that the card pages are identified by number. What this means is that you'll see Wyplash's card details whether you click on his card or Lasha's, since both are number 11. I hope they can find a way to fix this that doesn't require taking down the 2011 cards again.

Also regarding apparent bugs, the "Explore the World of Ninjago" section has had a lot of locations removed, and replaced with blank pages. :cry_sad:

Edited by Aanchir

The Ninjago News videos are really silly, but they give us our first really good look at how the new spinners work.

As for the designer videos, the Fangpyre Truck Ambush video and Jay's Storm Fighter videos are both hilarious, and star our good friend Nabii. The video of Kai's Blade Cycle and Cole's Tread Assault is also nice, as is the Destiny's Bounty video which shows off the set's functions quite well. I love how TLG is making these designer videos these days, because it really adds a very human component to the way we perceive the new set designs.

I also noticed that the Card Dictionary seems to have added back the 2011 play cards. However, this evidently causes some problems, as the numbering starts fresh in the 2012 series of cards, and the card dictionary is laid out so that the card pages are identified by number. What this means is that you'll see Wyplash's card details whether you click on his card or Lasha's, since both are number 11. I hope they can find a way to fix this that doesn't require taking down the 2011 cards again.

Also regarding apparent bugs, the "Explore the World of Ninjago" section has had a lot of locations removed, and replaced with blank pages. :cry_sad:

Could you direct me to a Youtube version of those vids, please? I do not and cannot have Flash Player, but can view Youtube on my phone.

I have to agree with you here, the dragon looks amazing now, except for the rather cramped-looking four heads. One head would have been good enough for me. Ah, well, it's a simple MOD. The wings are also a bit too large, but again, a simple MOD. The only real problem I have with the set which won't be simple to MOD is the Great Devourer's lower jaw. It really should be in green instead of grey.

How about this?

How about this?

I actually have that part and thought about using it, but it would have to be painted since the silver would clash with the existing Great Devourer colorscheme. Still wish TLG would have recolored the BURP instead, though. :hmpf_bad:

I actually have that part and thought about using it, but it would have to be painted since the silver would clash with the existing Great Devourer colorscheme. Still wish TLG would have recolored the BURP instead, though. :hmpf_bad:

We don't know if it's final yet, toy fair sets aren't always :classic: But still, it would be taking the cheap way out, which is probably what they'd do :sadnew:

Just watched "Can of Worms" and I absolutely loved it! Also saw a preview for the next episode and the ZX ninja look amazing! :wub: I can't wait until Friday so I'll have to watch it on Wednesday! :grin:

Summer Ninjago Sets Here! :wub: I think the Mech is my favorite, though. :wub:

I was coming to post the pics. :angry::tongue:

But hey you were faster. :thumbup:

I agree with Superficial Username that suit is going to be my first mech, so I am excited about it.

I think the price is 25.99

Edited by Niku

You are right. :thumbup:

But what NIP stands for?

New in Package?

New in Production?

It is confusing to have two prices next to each other.