Sign in to follow this  
menq

LEGO Star Wars Minifigs

Amazing, simply amazing.

Your efforts are much appreciated - I really enjoy the pics and info on all those figs. :wub:

I've bloggedthis and added your site to our link index on the blog - I hope that's ok with you.

If not then shoot me a pm and I'll fix it.

Nice collection. :classic:

My collection isn't as deverse, however all up I'd have around 700, about 350 imperial and 350 clones.

Enjoy your bricking :classic:

Edited by Smidy101

Amazing, simply amazing.

Your efforts are much appreciated - I really enjoy the pics and info on all those figs. :wub:

I've bloggedthis and added your site to our link index on the blog - I hope that's ok with you.

If not then shoot me a pm and I'll fix it.

Thanx for adding my site to the link index KimT! Thats great!!

Hey meng, dod I miss him, or are you missing this guy? protocol-droid-lego.jpg

Hey Big Cam,

No, it's in there... Protocol Droid

mfnl-droid-pd-f.pngmfnl-droid-pd-b.png

Move three bricks up and three bricks left from the lower right corner of the pic on the first page.

It's an imperial droid and therefore in the imperial 'corner'. Not all the 3PO-droids are on the same row.

Edited by menq

OMG... Great way to display minifigs... WOW !

After seeing this picture again, why do you have the brick built droids up there as minfigs? I'm not sure a black head with an antenna on top is considered a minifigs... I do love that display, I bet you just sit and look at that collection from time to time, I know I would!

After seeing this picture again, why do you have the brick built droids up there as minfigs? I'm not sure a black head with an antenna on top is considered a minifigs... I do love that display, I bet you just sit and look at that collection from time to time, I know I would!

Some of them are shown on the boxes as minifigs, like the interrogation sphere from 10188 and the probe from 8092.

After seeing this picture again, why do you have the brick built droids up there as minfigs?

Why not, He has space for lots of figs so The BB figs look great next to the MFs.

I think I was the one who suggested to put the probe droids on the list :classic:.

Beautiful display, menq! :wub:

This could inspire me to do my own similar project next year because it's such a great idea and looks fantastic!

I'm toying with the idea of displaying all figs grouped together in regards to sets released per year.

After seeing this picture again, why do you have the brick built droids up there as minfigs? I'm not sure a black head with an antenna on top is considered a minifigs...

Some of them are shown on the boxes as minifigs, like the interrogation sphere from 10188 and the probe from 8092.

Why not, He has space for lots of figs so The BB figs look great next to the MFs.

I think I was the one who suggested to put the probe droids on the list :classic:.

What is a minifig and what isn't?

I find it hard to answer that question. Most of the time I follow Lego. Like Brickdoctor said: some brick build 'figs' are shown on the box as minifigs. I personaly use the building instruction. If a 'fig' is shown on the first pages of the instruction (the ones where the figs are shown) I consider them minifigs. This is also a way I distinguish between different versions. See commander Cody for example. In the 7959 set building instruction he is shown without armor but the armor is included in the Lego set. Because he is displayed without armor I consider it a new version.

In the 7961 set the two brick probe droid is shown on the figs page in the building instruction. So I consider it a minifig and also added its predecessor. And yes Mr Man, you where the one who suggested adding them :wink:

The only exceptions to this rule are the droid domes that are included in the Jedi Starfighters and the destroyer droids. I think the domes should be in there but I'm not sure about the destroyer droids being a minifig. For that reason I've deleted the Spider Droid a long time ago...

Beautiful display, menq! :wub:

This could inspire me to do my own similar project next year because it's such a great idea and looks fantastic!

I'm toying with the idea of displaying all figs grouped together in regards to sets released per year.

Thanx Gratefulnat! Good luck with your project! If you are going to group the figs to sets released per year keep in mind you need multiple figs per year and sometimes more than one version per set in different years...

That Minifig colection is awesome. How long did it take you to do that!? *oh2*

One question, do you have the anakin skywalker without the pilot headset. I think it came in the ultimate lightsaber duel.

One question, do you have the anakin skywalker without the pilot headset. I think it came in the ultimate lightsaber duel.

Six rows down, fourteen columns to the right from the top-left corner in the first pic.

That Minifig colection is awesome. How long did it take you to do that!? *oh2*

Thanx jphd95. See my earlier reply for the answer to your question.

Six rows down, fourteen columns to the right from the top-left corner in the first pic.

Lets play find my fig :laugh:

Ahhhhh, I love that picture!!!! Currently my SW minifig collection only amounts to around 50 guys, and maybe I have around 30 keychains :tongue:

Just keep collecting. Before you know it you don't have enough space to display them all :laugh:

Lets play find my fig :laugh:

If you mean your avatar, Cloud City Boba Fett is in the bottom row, six to the right of the left side. :grin:

Just keep collecting. Before you know it you don't have enough space to display them all :laugh:

Thanks! I'll sure do. Right now my current project is reducing the my SW minifigure gap :grin: Unfortunately these are so expensive... It makes buying sets very difficult. :sceptic:

If you mean your avatar, Cloud City Boba Fett is in the bottom row, six to the right of the left side. :grin:

Then click the link to it's page, and below the first pic is a link click that to get to the maxi fig :grin:.

What an incredible fig it is :wub:.

Edit: 942nd post :thumbup:.

Edited by Mr Man

You realy know your way around my figs, don't ya Brickdoctor. Or should I say Mr Baritone... :classic:

Or should I say Mr Baritone... :classic:

In this game, the Baritones are the baddies, so I'm not Mr. Baritone.