XimenaPaulina

LEGO Star Wars 2012 Pictures and Rumors

Thanks!

9498 is Saesee Tiin's Starfighter. Thus , I wonder if "Felucian Fighter" was a stand-in name.

Searched the thread again today. I found the set list, but it had no set numbers. Tiin's JSF was on the list, but the Bongo, the Malevolence, and the Fury-class Intercepter were not listed. Thus "Felucian Fighter" could either be a stand-in name for the F-c I, or it could be the real name of an as-of-yet-unknown set.

Do we have any more information on the B-Wing or the 2 summer limited edition sets?

HAPPY NEW YEAR :grin:

Perhaps the Felucian Fighter is a summer Limited-Edition set.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Legoman273

Saesee Tin's Starfighter will definitely be more expensive than Plo Koon's after all, it has an extra minifigure and more detail.

New sets are available for pre-order, I'm very happy with the price of the battlepacks!

I thought they would higher the price more then a dollar, but they didn't! :sweet:

So is it good odds that there will be a 30057 polybag?

I am hoping for a Mini Gungan Sub...

The new US Catalog says you get a free poster if you preorder the sets

4 sets of 2012 promo Star Wars sets are revealed.

30056 Mini Star Destroyer

30056.jpg

30057 Anakins POD

30057.jpg

30058 STAP

30058.jpg

30059 MTT

30059.jpg

Instruction available in LEGO.com

YES! This makes me very happy! I was afraid that Sebulba's mini pod from the Tatooine planet set would be left competitionless, but it looks like it wont be! Although it looks a bit bulky, Anakin's mini podracer looks much better than the first version! And that MTT, while looking a bit chubby, looks neat too and should make for a good parts pack!

Thanks a lot, whung, and happy new year!

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

It’s interesting to finally see the UK prices for the new sets, but I don’t understand Lego’s prices at all!

Both the X-wing (£49.99, 560 pieces) & Jedi Interceptor (£34.99, 300 parts, 5 or 6 minifigures depending if you include the droid) seem really good value, but the TIE Fighter (£49.99, 413 parts) is totally illogical! I don’t normally buy anything other than OT, but I might make an exception for the Jedi Interceptor.... :wub:

4 sets of 2012 promo Star Wars sets are revealed.

30058 STAP

30058.jpg

Instruction available in LEGO.com

The only useful one here is the STAP, the others look crap and have no figs :hmpf_bad:. The only use I see for the MTT is the blue bits.

These new mini sets look pretty good if you ask me. Anakin's podracer is indeed way better than the previous one. And both the Imperial Star Destroyer as MTT can be useful as part packs. One can never have enough wedge plates.

New sets are available for pre-order, I'm very happy with the price of the battlepacks!

I thought they would higher the price more then a dollar, but they didn't! :sweet:

Yeah, I just took a look at the prices, and I am upset with the prices. The BPs used to be the price that the planet sets are at now, and all three OT ships are too overpriced. The Geonosis canon and the escape pod seem reasonable, and the interceptor makes sense for a exclusive. I'm definitely getting the CW BP, the droid escape nd the Jedi Interceptor, but the others can stay on the shelf.

Yey, y wing is £10 cheaper than the catelogue (thank god!).

Still £10 (25%) more than the '06 version but probably inflation neutral)

Last few years January waves have been good for minifigs but not so good with sets (last year, cough)

This year the sets are all fantastic quality, well designed, reasonably priced and with better minifigs than ever

In truth, the only criticism is the lack of anything 'new' set wise - hasn't every set been released before (even the genosian cannon!!). Anakin's fighter already exists in about 3 other colours too.

I'm not too concerned when quality is increased each time (new x wing makes old one look utter rubbish)

Very excited about the new 2012 polybag sets!!! I'm so glad we're getting Anakin's pod. And the rest look fantastic!

Is that last polybag a CW era MTT?

Looks like it. These MINIs look pretty good. Anakin's pod looks a lot better than the last one, and they've done a good job of making the MTT smaller to fit in with other MINIs.

Is that last polybag a CW era MTT?

I agree with the good doctor, it does look to be CW colours....odd I have never seen something like this in CW - only the brownish one's from episode 1. :wink:

I agree with the good doctor, it does look to be CW colours....odd I have never seen something like this in CW - only the brownish one's from episode 1. :wink:

I think they were in the Ryloth trilogy from the CW show.

I think they were in the Ryloth trilogy from the CW show.

Yes, in the episode "Liberty of Ryloth". There was also one in the background of one shot in "Shadow Warrior".

I'm really liking the Star Destroyers, Anakin's Podracer and the STAP..

Hopefully, with Brickmaster gone, they will be more publicly available. :tongue:

Edit: Beat me to it.

There was also one in the background of one shot in "Shadow Warrior".

During the fight between Tarpals and Grievous, behind the Gungan army.

Edited by Legoman273

I wonder... does anyone think that the mini Clone Wars MTT could signify a normal-scale set being released soon? I doubt it, but hey, it's not a bad idea... :excited:

Why, has it happened before?

Well I would not say it is a indication of what sets to expect but we have had sets come out the next year after a mini version has been released the year before. It shows that TLC are interested in the Clone Wars MTT if nothing else. We did get the Mini X-wing in 2011 (in the new Blue baggie) and now have the system scale one. So while it is not a exact science it could happen. :laugh:

Well I would not say it is a indication of what sets to expect but we have had sets come out the next year after a mini version has been released the year before. It shows that TLC are interested in the Clone Wars MTT if nothing else. We did get the Mini X-wing in 2011 (in the new Blue baggie) and now have the system scale one. So while it is not a exact science it could happen. :laugh:

Also, in 2009, we got the Brickmaster-exclusive CTT, and then in 2010 we got the System CTT. So, if TLG is considering a CW-era MTT, I say go ahead! :sweet: Especially if it follows the example of the last version and has about 14 droids. :blush:

Would be very nice to see new CW MTT,I agree with you!!

And must be something very special about remaininig 2 summer sets when we have so much waiting for some info :look:

9494 and 9495 are available at lego.com now:

http://shop.lego.com/de-DE/Anakin-s-Jedi-Interceptor-9494

http://shop.lego.com/de-DE/Gold-Leader-s-Y-Wing-Starfighter-9495

And it appears to me that Lego has improved the quality of the new building instructions available for download; 9494 has 59.49 MB.

edit:

Hm. Curiously, I can't download any instructions (SW) right now. Not sure if it actually was meant for download.

Edited by Brickadeer