kost u grlu

Pizza Corner

Thank you guys for your kind comments! :classic:

@Hinckley

Thanks! Much appreciated! :sweet:

The buildings have interiors but not very detailed. Right now I can't take any picture of it, since my girlfriend went to trip and took camera with her. I'll upload it on my flickr when she came back..

Thanks!

i like the rounded corner of the building! interesting technique used there...i can imagine...

Absolutly lovely moc!

Congratz on winning!

I especially like the rounded corner tower and its roof!

What to say appart wahou!

Your pizza corner is very nice!

I like the use of different coloured slopes for the roof, the way you used 2x1 bricks for chimney, the contrast between the ground floor and the others, the trees with their protections.

And if it was not sufficient, you have put two great cars (is the white one a Citroën DS?) and an awsome tram!

It's a really beautiful alive street scene in which I would be happy to walk down!

I don't know how I missed this the first time around on the boards, but I am glad I caught it now! Stunning in every regard, and well deserving of awards!

Very nice build you got there. My favorite part has to be the round tower part at the corner of the building. Nice to see the old classic pizza sign put to good use again.

I just love this one. Lots of good details, like the "pizzeria" sign and clock. The way the roofs are done looks great also, with the multicolored cheese slopes. Whats the tan building next door supposed to be?

Amazing! I haven't read what others appreciated so far, but some details are wonderful! Especially: The white car! The grids from the trees! And the three-armed streetlights! :thumbup:

Wow!

That's a very nice, detailed model.

I like how busy the street is.

Very well done, thanks for sharing!

Locutis

Thats an amazing MOC, I love the idea of a modular pizza building, and the little snack bar on the end. It's great and I really wish LEGO would introduce more modular resturants/cafes

This is my entry for Lebgo(Bulgarian LUG)'s Balkan Spring Contest where I've won the first prize (it was secret contest, so now when it ended, I can finally publish photos). With generosity of Lebgo's sponsor BO HOBBY, beautiful Maersk train is on its way! I'm very grateful to organisators from Lebgo and to sponsor! Thank you very much !!! :) :cry_happy::cry_happy::cry_happy:

5931634422_b7f5023d86_z.jpg

5931635132_66c450a9f7_z.jpg

Incredible, fantastic job. Congrats...

Beautiful!

I like the way you make the windows (the grey ones) and also the fence arount the trees is a very nice touch!!