I was joking in case of any more people asking me of making instructions of there add-ons to the 8110,I am not ruling out the possibility of making more instructions for people,we will just have to wait and see. :grin:

Instructions for this would be great so lol

Thanks! :thumbup:

I also implemented two lifters for the cabin. I've seen them at barman76 blue Unimog and I like it.

In fact the friction between the axle and the connector is pretty high. So the two lifters are way enough to keep the cabin open. We don't need the original yellow thing anymore to hold the cabin in place. I also attached the "quickreleases" for the cabin from efferman, so that I don't have to fumble the red pin-connectors out to open the cabin.

These are interessting for all of us, who don't want to raise the cabin via pneumatic or LA. :sweet:

Regards,

Gerhard

Anyone know the Bricklink number for the "City cylinders"?

-ED-

I see they come in orange too,people seem to be putting a lot of effort into tilting the cab for some reason , u don't drive around with the cab up lol

I see they come in orange too,people seem to be putting a lot of effort into tilting the cab for some reason , u don't drive around with the cab up lol

That's right! :sweet: But it is a nice little feature, that should work properly. As I said before: in the originial setup it is a nightmare to fumble out those red connectors to release the cab. And it is also not good to have a "digital" locking mechanism (the yellow thing). So the city cylinders is a very good replacment that works incredibly well.

Regards,

Gerhard

Just a doodle....

dsc08636_small.jpg

I like it! Is t a it a mower? or a sweeper? Anyway it looks great. Could you please post photos when your done!!

tim

I like it !!! Like it a lot JunkstyleGio. Good idea for the tube. I have had on my mind something like this.

Are you working on a grass mower with trailer, similar to this one?

908934248_191d4f80e2_o.jpg

I like it! Is t a it a mower? or a sweeper? Anyway it looks great. Could you please post photos when your done!!

tim

I really like it but what is it? Dam u really do have a lot of parts to be able to build that tube!

My version of a streetcleaing/-sweeper!

dsc08643_small.jpg

dsc08642_small.jpg

dsc08641_small.jpg

I even made a little video (poor quality)

Not to shabby for a first attempt eh?

Edited by JunkstyleGio

No! Why should I?

With the "axle with stop"s I think it looks like brushes good enough!

My bad lol, I just prefer them brushes on the other sweeper it looks more real, great job tho ;)

Cheer folks ;-)

So, here is mine, still work in progress, but drivable mog. I wanted to have working front and back outrigers, operated by the central motor. I wanted to keep the original design of the outrigers, and keep their modularity, so it took me cca 2 hours of fiddling to get the mechanism all neat and tidy into the original design. I must say that I am very limited with parts, because I have only few sets available, so I can't reproduce all of my ideas, but in the near future I will have enough PF and pneumatic parts to finish all of the designs I have in my head :-) I want to put at least 4-5 more functions over the original design, so I managed to optimise the space for the motor, battery box and the original gearbox all on the right side, including the gearbox shift knobs. I have WIP version of the left center part, where I integrated the second battery box, and there is enough space for the second gearbox and one M motor ( although, I would like to keep it all powered only with one engine.) I just finished the pneumatic cabin risers, I only have to tuck the wires and the controls, so they don't stick out so much. Current atachement is a WIP version of scissor lift, powered by the linear actuator, surently operated by hand, untill I get few more knobs ;-) I also changed the panrod suspension setup, because, unfortunately, it just don't work properly in this case, because it tilts the chasis, and the whole truck is asymetrical. Instead, I added, two small suspension springs on each side, to centralyse the unsprung masses, and ad stability to the truck. I know that the purists are not going to like it, but this is Technic, and I am an engineer on a brake ;-) It works suprisingly wel :-)

Well Enough of my rant, here are few photos, and I presume that I wil have this baby finished in a couple of weeks, when all of my parts arive.

dsc04837r.jpg

dsc04838t.jpg

dsc04839m.jpg

dsc04840p.jpg

dsc04841e.jpg

dsc04842e.jpg

dsc04843b.jpg

dsc04846se.jpg

dsc04844fs.jpg

dsc04845o.jpg

P.S. I really like some of your attachements and plugins, and black wheels look really cool. I am waiting for the yellow wheels, it is going to ba a working mans truck :-)

Cheers,

Andrija Posarić

I have finally finished my Unimog. OMG it's huge.

I think that, although it's a great model, it needs some modification.

This is how I modified it.

mog_mod.jpg