Sign in to follow this  
MXLPT

My new Trainlayout. Work in progress.

Hi Lego train fans.

Here's a link to a video of my new City/Train layout. A fair bit remain until i can say its complete, but hope you enjoy watching as much as i did building:-)

This is stunning! Look absolute great!

You got any overview pictures of it?

That's a great layout with lots of nice details, hills, tunnels, bridges, ... :thumbup:

Gotta remember this once I get to build my full layout next year...

Mind-blowing. The waterfall knocked my socks off.

The Toy Story cars on the Emerald Night made me smile!

Would be great if it ended with a pan back showing the whole thing.

That's stunning. And from a fellow Norwegian!

Would love to see this up close one day. Mind if I ask you where in Norway, roughly, this masterpiece can be found?

Perfect placement of everything, really natural looking landforms and foliage. The multiple train levels in the town makes this so lively!

I love how this isn't just a layout with buildings and a train running around the perimeter, but a display that integrates all that built around a lovely landscape.

That's stunning. And from a fellow Norwegian!

Would love to see this up close one day. Mind if I ask you where in Norway, roughly, this masterpiece can be found?

Hi there:-)

I live in Arendal, and if you ever should be nearby you'r surely welcome to have a look.

I live in Arendal, and if you ever should be nearby you'r surely welcome to have a look.

Your layout is just so good. I would love to wisit you and check it out next time i am in Arendal. I have just moved and going to build a new layout this sommer/autum. Its going to be around the size of yours.

Great layout... do you have any better pictures of the water tank you built for the steam engines. It looked good... and is about the right size for something I am planning.

Thanks,

RS

Where did you get the multiple-span bridges? I mean I guess you could build them from technic, but still very amazing.

I might just have to take you up on that. I'll let you know if I ever pass by. I currently live in Bergen...

...men æ æ egentli sørlending :)

Where did you get the multiple-span bridges? I mean I guess you could build them from technic, but still very amazing.

I guess they are from 7900 Heavy Loader

Truly amazing! This is the layout I could only dream of for now. I love how it incorporates the lego sets and the different heights and bridges, everything!

This should be frontpaged.

Can we have more photos? I want to learn more about your bridges.

Glad to you hear you all enjoy the layout, Wow, How many hours and days i'v put into it. I will very soon have a lot of photos uploaded of all details etc. I will post back here when i have a link ready:-)

Nice layout 'MXLPT'

Can't wait to see the photo galleries in full detail.

How much space does your layout currently take?