KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Thanks for the link Vassal.

I'm a little unsure of what to do next.

Do I wait until the 45 day limit is closer or do I get in touch with ebay right now and alert them to my suspicions?

The listing states that the estimated delivery date is 6 - 12 working days, so should I hang on until 12 days then kick start things?

Technically the seller of the DDS has done nothing wrong yet, so I can't really complain about anything.

Or can I?

Again, apologies for going off-topic.

just found this from 5 years ago

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=6392&st=0

You'd thought ebay would have sorted this by now, loads more deathstars and ucs falcons been listed and people are snapping them up.

Just sharing pics from the store, was so tempted to buy them all but just moved along... :sad:

6077448196_0d2724d160_z.jpg

AC

Just sharing pics from the store, was so tempted to buy them all but just moved along... :sad:

<snip>

AC

When I get my hands on that advent calendar, it really isn't going stay sealed until December. I may have to get two so I get to open windows in the run up to Christmas.

Picked up the new Falcon (my first falcon of any size) for 25% off at Toysrus!

Also, because of a LEGO messup (wrong directs in box), I just received 20019 as a 'sorry' gesture. Sweet!

Edited by blue leader

I got my 7694 Republic Frigate today for 25% off! I'm happy to finally have it. Not to bad. I also got the 66373 Fun Favor Pack for free.

I scored the Podracers from Toys R Us for a just over $60. :wink:

There's a 20% off coupon right now that can be stacked on top of the existing 25% discount. I used the Shoprunner trial for free shipping, bringing the total with tax to $60.89. You have to remove the free items from your cart for the additional 20% to take effect, but it's totally worth it IMO.

Edited by The_Chosen_1

Taking advantage of some recent sales:

1 x Republic Frigate

1 x Millennium Falcon

1 x Anakin's & Sebulba's Podracers

1 x Sith Nightspeeder

50 x Snowtrooper Battle Packs

Since it was on sale on amazon and has cool figs and parts, picked this up today

7962 - Anakin's & Sebulba's Podracers

Just picked up the Hoth base mainly for the minifigs and after the build still not evey impressed with it :hmpf_bad: . My 10 year old son was not very excited about it but still had fun playing with it though. Also picked up the Ewok attack set but havent built it yet.

Edited by wokajablocka

50? Seriously?

Nice, you must have a enormous army.

madoka's the guy that bought a second house to store his LEGO. Fifty BPs is nothing.

Just ordered #7915 Imperial V-wing Starfighter on a whim. Is it a fairly decent SW set?

7915 is not bad, much better than the first release IMO and the figs are awsome. The two figs are exculsive to this set and who dosent want the new pilot and a silver astrmech droid. :grin:

madoka's the guy that bought a second house to store his LEGO. Fifty BPs is nothing.

Oooh, okay, I didn't know that. Wish I could do that, I'm running out of place.

But back on topic, I recently bought a Mandalorian battle pack for my little nephew's birthday.

Not to many purchaces this month but the sets I did get were all on 32% off on Amazon UK! :sweet:

Sith Nightspeeder

2 Ewok Attack

Sith Infiltrator

SW retail/exhibition banner

1 Clone gunner

8 Plain CW troopers

4 Wolfpack troopers

1 Clone Pilot

6 Rocket Battle droid (these are very cheap on BL)

Put in an order for 1 Clone Trooper battle pack and 1 Mandalorian pack.

Hope these sets aren't addicting. I just wanted 1 of each. Honest.

7915 is not bad, much better than the first release IMO and the figs are awsome. The two figs are exculsive to this set and who dosent want the new pilot and a silver astrmech droid. :grin:

Thanks, I checked out the original release - yes, from the looks of it, I agree that this new one is better.

10188 Deathstar from lego as they now have stock, meant to be for xmas for my boy but box is massive and not sure i can hide it in loft.

Just ordered the Character Encyclopaedia and 2 x SW Advent Calendars from Amazon. Should have the advent calendars next week - don't know if I'll be able to wait for Christmas to open all those doors :sweet:

Just ordered the Character Encyclopaedia and 2 x SW Advent Calendars from Amazon. Should have the advent calendars next week - don't know if I'll be able to wait for Christmas to open all those doors :sweet:

I ordered the advent calendar yesterday, and I certainly won't be saving it for December! Maybe I'll get another one before Christmas...

Oh, and I ordered a Slave 1 from Woolworth's too, to keep me going until the new wave.